Home פורומים הפורומים Forum: תהליך הקבלה Post Admission Forum מענה ל־Post Admission Forum

מספר הפוסטים: 54

In reply to idoariel from October 26 2003

I did not go through that yet, but as far as I understand you only need that the school's international office (or the relative office in your school) sign up the documents for you (you do not need INS aproval on top of that). However, you HAVE to have a job offer to work in the US.

But if you have all the documents, I guess the university officer can do it through snail mail. Bottom line, ask them.

Not sure if that helps…