מוצגות 50 תגובות – 1 עד 50 (מתוך 89 סה״כ)
  • מאת
    תגובות
  • רקפת
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 4

היי לכולם,

לא מצאתי צ'אט בנושא ברקלי למעט התייחסות של גילעם לבי"ס בתשובה לסיכויי קבלה.

מישהו לומד שם, למד שם או מכיר ויכול להפנות אותי?

מנסה לקבל תמונה יותר טובה על התוכנית, ביה"ס והפעילות למען איכות הסביבה שלהם.

תודה,

רקפת

alexsc
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 6

To: רקפת

Rakefet,

I know someone who studies there. If it's still relevant I can ask for a permission to give you his email.

Alex

רקפת
    חבר

To: alexsc

Hi Alex,

I would love that. Thanks!

Rakefet

alexsc
    חבר

To: maroni, רקפת

I will inform you once I obtain his permission.

Alex

alexsc
    חבר

To: רקפת, maroni

Guys,

send me your emails to [email protected] and I will connect you.

Gal Sivan
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 21

To: alexsc

Hi all,

I am looking for people who belong to media and entertainment clubs in the top schools, because I am trying to differentiate the schools. Please contact me if you take part in any such club, and share your pride of the school and the program with me.

Thanks a lot,

Gal.

Yoto
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 13

To: All

Hi All,

I am planning a visit to Berkeley around the week of the 10th-14th of september. Are there any Israeli students who will be present around that time and are willing to meet me there?

Thanks in Advance.

Yotam

SB
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 10

שלום לכולם,

אני סטודנט שנה ראשונה בברקלי.
    אשמח לענות על שאלות ולעזור באופן כללי בתהליך הקבלה.
    הדרך הכי טובה ליצור איתי קשר היא לשלוח מייל ל-
    sagy_burshtein
    ב-mba.berkeley.edu

בהצלחה,
    שגיא.

EladG
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 9

To: SB

אהלן!

גם אנוכי סטודנט שנה ראשונה בברקלי ואשמח לעזור למועמדים פוטנציאליים ולענות על כל שאלה אודות בית הספר, האזור והתהליך בכלל. אפשר למצוא אותי ב elad_ganot אט mba.berkeley.edu.

אני מנסה לתפוס חלק מחווית האמביאיי בכלל וברקלי בפרט בבלוג שנמצא בכתובת: http://westcoaststory.avatiach.com – מקווה שתמצאו אותו מועיל.

בהצלחה לכולם!

אלעד.

אגב – שווה פה (בברקלי) לגמרי…

pellegam
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 20

To: EladG

עוד סטודנט שנה ראשונה שישמח לסייע…

ניתן ליצור עמי קשר ב- amir_pelleg ב- mba.berkeley.edu.

בנוסף אפשר ללמוד על איך זה לחיות כאן (מעולה) ב- http://PellegTales.blogspot.com

אמיר

pellegam
    חבר

הי,

נשמח לארח אותך…
    כדאי לבדוק את התאריך מכיוון שה-11 לנובמבר הוא ה-veterans' Day, ולמיטב ידיעתי זה יום חופש. שלח לי את הפרטים של השיעור אליו אתה רשום ונוודא שמישהו מאיתנו מלווה אותך.

אתה יכול להגיע באוטובוס/BART או ברכב – קל בשני המקרים, חניה קצת קשה למצוא לפעמים.

תרגיש חופשי ליצור קשר באימייל בכל שאלה.

pellegam
    חבר

בהחלט! שלח לי אימייל כמה ימים לפני כתזכורת.

הצהריים הם עם 2 סטודנטים – יכול להיות נחמד, תלוי כמה מגיעים לארוחה (לפעמים זה הופך להמוני).

בכל מקרה נוכל להכניס אותך גם לשיעור נוסף בין4-6 אם תתעניין (רלוונטי בעיקר אם אתה מתעניין בטכנולוגיה).

nir.ofry
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 17

I copied it from the Berkeley forum in BW, Posted: Nov-25

"Hi all –

I am a second year student and I work closely with Admissions to help answer questions from prospective students. I spoke directly with AdCom this morning and confirmed that NO SUPER SATURDAY INVITES have been extended yet. Applications are currently under review, and interview invitations (for Super Saturday or otherwise) will begin going out approximately mid December. Invitations will continue to go out through January all the way up until the decision deadline.

Hope this helps clarify some of the questions re: interviews.
    Morgan"

nir.ofry
    חבר

copied from an email I received this morning from Berkeley Adcom

Our first interview invitations will be extended next week, and we will continue to extend interview invitations up until our Round One notification date of January 28, 2009. Please note that you should not be discouraged if you do not receive an interview invitation by our Round One notification date. Some Round One applicants will be offered a place on the waitlist without having been interviewed; these waitlisted candidates are welcome to schedule an interview in February.

shauliraz
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 2

Hi everyone
    My name is Shauli Raz and I’m a first year student in the Haas school of business.
    On the 3rd of January students from Haas will host a informal coffee chat with prospective student interesting learning about Haas Business school.
    The event will take place in Grand-beach Hotel (250 Hayarkon St., Tel Aviv) between 17:30-19:30.
    For those who are interested please register at: face=Calibri color=#0070c0 https://ssl.haas.berkeley.edu/Admissions/events/index.cfm?forum=4269
    Hope to see you all there.
    Shauli Raz
    Limch
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 323

To: SB

Current MBA Students Get-together in Tel Aviv on the 27th!

We are holding this event for all 1st and 2nd year Israeli MBA students from all International programs on December 27th.
    If you are a current student and have not received the official email with all the details – please shoot me an email and I'll get back to you with all the info you need :)

See ya!
    Limor – [email protected]

nir.ofry
    חבר

Got a WL (without being interviewed) from Berkeley

Would love to speak with anyone who was in this this situation.

Thanks,

Nir

hkh
    חבר

To: nir.ofry

ברכות! לא ידעתי שזה אפילו אפשרי להכנס לוייטליסט שלהם בלי ראיון
    avidan
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 12

אני קיבלתי תשובה חיובית שבוע שעבר מברקלי! יש מישהו נוסף שקיבל תשובה חיובית?

אם כן, אנא צרו איתי קשר ב[email protected]. תודה.

Plan
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 14
    Hi all,
    I am interested in applying during the first round, for MBA studies that start on August/September 2010 and would be glad to learn more about Berkeley's full time MBA program.
    I plan to visit San Fransisco between April 13th (evening) and the 15th/16th. If possible at all, it would be very helpful if I could get the following questions cleared up:

• Aside from touring the facilities and taking into account that I would be devoting my entire stay for such campus visit, what would be the best way to utilizes this visit?
    • Who should I contact prior to such visit?
    • Is there anything else that should be done during my visit that may promot my application?

Many thanks for all the help,

Yuval Gat

EladG
    חבר

Hi Yuval,

When visiting Berkeley, I would strongly recommend to sign up for a class visit and an HSA info-session. At Haas, all of the admission informational activities are organized by Haas Student Ambassadors (HSA) and they are the best entry point for planning your visit.
    http://mba.haas.berkeley.edu/hsateam.html

in addition to a class visit and an info session, many times there are opportunities to have lunch with current students. If such is available on your days of visit, it is also very recommended.

Of course, it's always nice to meet some of the Israeli students on campus, so if you're interested let me know.

If you are married or plan to move here with a significant other, I also recommend visiting the UC Village, which is the housing neighborhood for couples and families.

i'll be happy to further assist with any question you may have.

Good luck!
    Elad

goldberg
    חבר

הי,

אני מתלבט האם להגיש application ל 2010, כשהדילמה שלי קשורה לסטטוס המשפחתי שלי – נשוי+ 2, ולגילי ה"מופלג" – אהיה בן 34 שהתכנית תתחיל.

אנ מעריך שסיכויי הקבלה שלי די גבוהים (ניסיון תעסוקתי וניהולי משמעותי, ציון GMAT גבוה וליווי של aringo), אך חשוב לי מאוד לשוחח עם מישהו בסטטוס דומה שלומד או למד לאחרונה ב Kellogg לפני שאני מתקדם.

אשמח אם מישהו מכם יוכל להפנות אותי לגורם כזה.

תודה.

Plan
    חבר

Hi Elad,

Thank you for the information, in fact I have signed up for a class visit (Strategy 9:00 – 11:00 , April 15th) and plan to attend an info session and/or any other activity I can get into.

Are there any other classes or activites you recomend?

If possible, it would be great to meet some of the Israeli students on or off campus.

Thanks again,

Yuval

BTW, my mail is [email protected]

yuvalski
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 7

To: Plan

HI to all,

My name is yuval and I am interested in applying to one of the top MBA programs for 2010.

I will be visiting in family in California for Passover and I am planning on visiting the campus around the 12-16 of April.

I will be really happy and grateful to meet one of the current students and hear all about the experience.

thanks and a happy Passover

Yuval

thenorb
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 8

Hi Guys,

My name is Norbi Kalman.

Did anyone receive a round 3 interview invite?

10x & Hag Sameah,

Norbi

Plan
    חבר

Hi Elad,

How were the Passover Seder festivities?

Finally landed last night in San Fransisco, and I will be visiting Berkeley campus tommorow (15.4.09).
    It would be great if we could meet then or during the the following days while I'm here.
    If possible, please send me a mail (couldnt find yours) or msg me on +972-544-532235.

Looking forward to meeting you.

Many thanks,
    Yuval Gat

thenorb
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 8

Yuval,

Do you have a US number?

Norbi

daniel.bar
    חבר

To: thenorb

I'm looking to get in touch with all of Haas' R3 applicants.

if you are one, please show your self

daniel.bar
    חבר

To: daniel.bar

Got THE call from Haas!!!! Yahoooooooo!

I'm looking to get in touch with all of the people who got into the Haas class of 2011.

Daniel

054-5336794 [email protected]

daniel.bar
    חבר

Got THE call from Haas!!!! Yahoooooooo!

I'm looking to get in touch with all of the people who got into the Haas class of 2011.

Daniel

054-5336794 [email protected]

ehudger
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 73

Congrats!! :)
    אלמוני
    לא פעיל

Hi all,

I'm in the process of finalizing my Haas application, contemplating on this:

"Please select institutions to which you are applying for MBA study; control-click to select multiple institutions.
    (Note that this information is not considered as we make our admissions decisions, but rather is used for statistical/research purposes.)"

I'm usually big on honesty and full-disclosure but, despite my enthusiasm to go to Haas, find this a bit problematic. Naturally, having made up my mind about a top MBA, I can't put all of my eggs in one basket, but I'm a bit worried about writing down the "competition".

Do any former/current students/applicants have a tip/observation on this one?

Thanks in advance,

Yotam.

P.S. The Berkeley thread in this forum is a bit forgotten, isn't it? Surprising…

אלמוני
    לא פעיל

After some more googling, stumbled upon this, so here's one opinion:
    "As part of their application, Haas has an optional question asking about the other MBA programs that I am applying to. Is it best to just leave that blank? They do state that it plays no part in the admissions decision, but its a tricky one to answer!
    October 28, 2006 |
    They use it for marketing purposes to see who their competition are.

Applicants have asked them about it on Accepted.com chats, and they say it has no bearing on their admissions decisions. I believe them. They are proud of their program. They know you are applying to other programs, and they have no idea whether you will be accepted at other places that may be preferable to Haas. They just try to put together the best class they can.

October 29, 2006 | "
    goldberg
    חבר

Hi,

I am applying to Berkeley round one and would like to talk with an alumanus or student that can provide information and tips about facilities, activities and costs for someone moving with a family – I am married +2 (:

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Itamar.

mimimo
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 1

epony
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 785

To: yotamki

You'll find that the "other schools" question pops up in most applications – if not on the forms themselves, then occasionally as an interview question. More often than not, the question is purely meant to serve as a "research" probe, i.e. as Berkeley state, it has nothing to do with your specific application, and everything to do with the school's interest in better understanding application trends and properties in terms of the competition…

All the best!

אלמוני
    לא פעיל

To: epony

10x man… once again – I went with "honesty as the best policy"…
    daniel.bar
    חבר

I'm a first year student at Haas, and would love to help any prospective student with any question etc
    shot me an email to
    [email protected]

cheers,
    Daniel

JR13
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 52

שלום לכולם,
    לאילו מכם שהגישו בסיבוב הראשון – האם סטטוס האפליקשיין עדיין Received או שמא הוא השתנה?

שבת שלום

אלמוני
    לא פעיל

To: JR13

Hi,

Still 'Received'. AFAIK, there is still time…

A Gitta Shabbes,

Yotam.

JR13
    חבר

בפורומים בינלאומיים, כבר יש חבר'ה שהסטטוס שלהם הוא under review….
    אלמוני
    לא פעיל

ממה שהבנתי לא מתחילים לצאת זימונים לראיונות עד דצמבר ממילא… אז בינתיים זה לא סימן לכלום…

יותם

JR13
    חבר

כנראה, הבנתי שהסטטוס השתנה רק לאחרונה. ואם להתייחס לסטטיסטיקות שמפרסמים בי"ס אחרים שהשנה היה גידול של יותר מ 02% בכמות המועמדים בסיבוב הראשון, סביר להניח שיש לאדקום הרבה מאוד עבודה!
    JR13
    חבר

לפני יומיים השתנה גם לי הסטטוס (בשעה טובה)…

אני חייב לציין שברקלי נורא איטיים יחסית ליתר ביה"ס אליהם ניגשתי בסיבוב הראשון:

1. שיקגו – שבועיים וחצי ממועד ההגשה הגיע זימון לראיון ותשובות סופיות יתקבלו ב 16/12.

2. קרנגי מלון (טפר) – תוך 10 ימים קיבלתי זימון לראיון.

3. MIT תוך שבוע שינו את הסטטוס ל"הועבר לבדיקה"

JR13
    חבר

חברים,
    מישהו שמע משהו מברקלי ?
    אלמוני
    לא פעיל

Nothing here… don't know if they've started inviting for interviews yet…
    lily
    חבר

From http://www.clearadmit.com/wiki :

BERKELEY / HAAS
    Current State: 12/2/2009: Several Round 1 applicants have already conducted their interviews and are anxiously waiting to hear back from the adcom.

אלמוני
    לא פעיל
    מספר הפוסטים: 21

אני קיבלתי היום זימון לראיון מברקלי, כך שהם התחילו לזמן.

Mephisto
    חבר

מזל טוב!

בבקשה צור איתי קשר ב[email protected], אני מקווה שאוכל לעזור.

JR13
    חבר

מזל טוב!
    אתה זוכר מתי השתנה לך הסטטוס של האפליקשיין ל Under Review ?
מוצגות 50 תגובות – 1 עד 50 (מתוך 89 סה״כ)
  • יש להתחבר למערכת על מנת להגיב.