Home פורומים הפורומים Forum: תהליך הקבלה התקבלת? אנא עדכן

מוצגות 50 תגובות – 751 עד 800 (מתוך 847 סה״כ)
  • מאת
    תגובות
  • gileyal
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 279

To: All

מדובר בחמישה מבתי הספר המובילים בעולם. כדי לבחור צריך לשאול מה הן ההעדפות שלך? האם אתה רוצה ללכת תחום הפיננסים שבו חלק מהן חזקות במיוחד או לתחום אחר?

האם אתה מעוניין לעבוד בארה"ב או באירופה? האם אתה מעוניין בתוכנית של שנה אחת או שנתיים? האם חשובה לך התמחות?

אני לא בטוח באיזה שלב של התהליך אתה נמצא, אבל אם תספר על עצמך קצת ועל התוכניות שלך לעתיד, אני בטוח שאנשים יוכלו להמליץ על בתי הספר שמתאימים לך.

הדירוג לא קובע את הכל. האם מישהו שמעוניין לעסוק ביזמות צריך בהכרח להעדיף את וורטון על פני ברקלי למרות שוורטון מדורגת משבצות בודדות מעל בדירוג? ההזדמנויות שיהיו לו בברקלי בגלל המיקום וההתמחות הספציפית של בית הספר ביזמות עשויות בהחלט לפצות על הפער הקטן בדירוג.

Anchor
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 8

To: dakar

All of the schools you mentioned are excellent.

The first thing that comes to my mind is that you need to decide where you wanna work after the MBA. It will make more sense to attend a school in that geography.

As an asset for life (long-term), I think that all of them are outstanding, but INSEAD or LBS will definately give you a much more international network (100% international students, vs. around 40% in US schools). In INSEAD, for instance, the French are a minority like everybody, and actually overtaken by the Americans (the largest group).

Recruiting – some of the most prestigious recruiters in the corporate world, such as McKinsey, Bain, BCG, Booz etc, look at INSEAD as a key recruiting school, and recruit here more employees than any other school in the world. For me it was not that important, as I want to be an entrepreneur.

If the experience itself is also important for you (apart from the line on your CV), then I haven't experienced the other schools, but INSEAD is definately going to be the best year of your life. Can't even express it in words. From my research prior choosing where to go (US or Europe), people in other schools did not have a concensus answer regarding the experience itself – Some enjoy, some not. In INSEAD, the answer to my question was consistent: "the best year of my life". And they were SOOOOOO right!

My ranking: INSEAD #1

All the rest #2

Hope that it helps.

dakar
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 22

To: gileyal

Thanks,

It seems that most people are very politically correct here. Each has his own perspective and feel free to state your opinion and ranking just for the game if not for a practical help.

Here is a lost of schools. Let's assume that a person X is not sure exactly about his long term targets. He is also not sure yet whether he is going to switch a career or remain at the same industry. You may rank these schools under the assumption of the finance industry once and also under an assumption of consulting or general management. The best answer, I think, would be just to rank these schools as if you are behind a carton of ignorance (ignorance related to your own exact goals).

Here is the list:

Columbia, Duke, Michigan, NYU, Wharton, Chicago, Insead, LBS, IMD, MIT

Good luck

gileyal
    חבר

Nothing wrong with being politically correct. On a personal note I never considered any place but the US for personal reasons, so I have no idea how the European schools are ranked except that all the ones you mentioned are considered great.

With that said, if we're looking at a finance perspective, I would rank Wharton, Chicago, Columbia and NYU (in that order, but really small difference) at the highest you mentioned.

If we're talking about Entrepreneurship, than definitely MIT (with Stanford the only school that I would personally prefer). Berkeley is also fantastic. Michigan, Kellogg and Chicago are known for excellent programs as well.

For management consulting, I would definitely love to go to HBS, Kellogg, Michigan, Darden and Duke.

For marketing, I personally have no question that Kellogg is number one:)

If I were looking to get into healthcare I would target Wharton and Duke.

I have no idea about the European schools. There are some professional groups that create rankings – business week, usnews, financial times and etc. Try to look up the schools that interest you over there.

Of course, rankings are only somewhat important. Lets assume Wharton is the best finance school in the world and Chicago is second. Do you really think anyone will not get hired because he only went to second best?

I hope nothing here offends anyone from any particular school. Just my general impressions without conducting thorough research.

dakar
    חבר

Thanks
    אייל
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 210

"For management consulting, I would definitely love to go to HBS, Kellogg, Michigan, Darden and Duke"

Gil,

As someone who has gone through the consulting path, I can honestly say that it is pretty much equal between the top 7 schools in the US. However, there is somewhat of a drop from there. With all due respect, I would not go to Duke, Michigan or Darden for consulting above Chicago or Columbia, which are core schools for the top consulting shops. For instance, McKinsey gave out more internship offers at Chicago (which is considered a “finance school” – as you noted above) than Kellogg for the past 2 years. This obviously doesn’t say that Chicago is better than Kellogg for consulting – it’s just that more Chicago students in those years performed better in interviews.
    Not trying to start any pissing contests here, just my 2 cents.

Eyal

gileyal
    חבר

Can't argue with anything you added and of course no harm intended.

Didn't mean those schools were better than Chicago at MC – just that from what I hear MC is very strong there.

I personally know several people who made it to the top consulting firms in the world from Chicago (and as you know have a brother who went there and may end up there myself), so of course I know how strong the school is in that field. For the sake of proper disclosure, as someone who is considering management consulting, Chicago is one of only four schools I applied to.

dakar
    חבר

To: אייל

I would bat that you tried Kellogg but made it with Chicago. My 2 cents. Anyway, of course that there isn't a real better school among these alternatives but there are more prestigious brand names. Having said that I would say that Kellogg is still a stronger brand name than Chicago like Harvard has a better brand name than Kellogg and Wharton. No one of these schools is better than the other but there is a difference regarding the strength of the brand name. Chicago still ows a lot of its brand name to its economic department. Although the school made a significant leap the last 2 years.
    dakar
    חבר

What are the other schools?
    dakar
    חבר
    I was aiming to gileyal
    dakar
    חבר

Sorry, meant to say that in my response (as mentioned- my 2 cents) I was aiming to אייל

gileyal
    חבר

I think you meant to reply to me, since Eyal is a superstar who to my recollection could take his pick from several of the top schools:).

I actually applied to HBS, Wharton, Chicago and Kellogg. Ended up being admitted to Chicago and Kellogg and dinged by wharton and HBS without interview.

My personal thoughts are that HBS and Stanford are probably the strongest brands with Wharton a close third. Chicago, Kellogg and several other schools are right behind.

Does that mean that I would necessarily pick one over the other? To be truthful, I really wanted to go to HBS but knew it was a long shot (old age, mediocre GPA). All other options were equal in my eye. Wharton has a slightly wider reputation. Chicago has an amazing flexible curriculum and in my eyes one of, if not the strongest teaching staff, and Kellogg will challenge me to work with others in a way I've never experienced and has an entrepreneurship program I would love to be a part of (professor Rogers).

Would I simply pick the highest rank? That would be foolish. Its a question of fit at this point.

Regarding strength of brand name (the point you made about Chicago v. Kellogg) – I don't think most would argue that Kellogg has a stronger name in Marketing, but Chicago is definitely stronger in finance.

dakar
    חבר

When you mention avarage GPA- what are you talking about in numbers? Do you know how many did it this year to Harvard? How do you explain people with good GMAT, more than 110 TOEFL, few degrees with excellence, and a diverse professional background don't get an interview for HBS? (some are above 30)

gileyal
    חבר

I have about a 3.1. No idea how many got into HBS this year. My explanation is two fold: 1. They are trying to get younger candidates at HBS. 2. More people apply for less spaces = more people denied.
    epony
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 785

To be honest, I think this discussion, however entertaining (and somewhat enlightening), is moot.

Rankings vary wildly and simply cannot be used to any great extent beyond what i discussed here a couple of pages ago.
    Different people have different preferences, based on tuition, location, career tendencies, class size, teaching method, program length, brand name, and so on and so forth.

Like it or not, no matter how many Excel files you create, how many criteria you factor in and how many people you talk to, the final decision is highly personal and, dare I say it, "emotional". In other words, your brain can help you narrow the list down to a certain extent, but you'll likely make your final choice with your gut/heart, not with your brain…

You mentioned several schools in some of your previous posts, namely: Columbia, Duke, Michigan, NYU, Wharton, Chicago, MIT, INSEAD, LBS and IMD. These schools vary greatly from one another on just about all aspects from rank through class size to location.

The first distinction I would make is a geographical one. Try to visualize where you see yourself in 3-5 and in 7-10 years. If you're intrigued by international aspects, go for INSEAD, LBS or Wharton. If you want to work in London after you graduate, LBS and INSEAD would be stronger matches for you. If you're keen on NYC, go for a NYC based school such as Columbia and NYU. If you know you want to be based out of the US, but not sure what exactly you want to do, go for Wharton, Chicago or MIT. If you see yourself returning to Israel sooner rather than later, go for INSEAD, Columbia, MIT or Wharton.

The second distinction I would make would be based on my previously posted "unofficial rankings". These would put Wharton, Chicago, MIT, LBS and INSEAD (in no specific order) above the rest of the schools. runnner-ups would be Columbia, Michigan and IMD. Duke and NYU would lag behind the rest in this respect.

The third distinction I would make is with regard to specificity. IMD is very finely attuned to a certain character. Duke is great for healthcare and marketing. Columbia is synonymous with Wall Street. If you know exactly what you want to do, chances are that some schools would give you a better chance of getting there.

The fourth distinction I would make is based on personal fit. This is what would eventually count more than anything else. Columbia "types" are different than Wharton "types". INSEAD "types" are quite removed from IMD "types", and so on… The best way to ascertain this is to talk to current and former students in the school of your choice.

All these schools will get you a top-notch education. All these schools will end up changing your life to some extent. All these schools will just about guarantee you the experience of a lifetime. There is not one "bad choice" you can make with either of these schools. This isn't a cop-out, nor it is a politically correct statement. It's a fact. Another fact is that one or more of these schools just won't be good for you personally, just as one or more of these schools would fit you perfectly.

The bottom line is that the choice is yours. Start figuring stuff out.

Best of luck!

P.S. If you can't wrap your head around all the above, you may wish to consider taking a longer time to understand who you are and who you want to be. You might just discover that a top-notch MBA is simply not the answer you were looking for…

dakar
    חבר

To: epony

Your profound analysis is truly impressive.
    In your permission I would like to relate in a sort of a clarification question manner to some of the things you mentioned:

" The second distinction I would make would be based on my previously posted "unofficial rankings". These would put Wharton, Chicago, MIT, LBS and INSEAD (in no specific order) above the rest of the schools. runnner-ups would be Columbia, Michigan and IMD. Duke and NYU would lag behind the rest in this respect. "

Where would you put Kellogg here?

Where would you put Kellogg elsewhere in general based on the way your answer moved through issues?

IMD is very finely attuned to a certain character
    Meaning?

The fourth distinction I would make is based on personal fit. This is what would eventually count more than anything else. Columbia "types" are different than Wharton "types". INSEAD "types" are quite removed from IMD "types", and so on… The best way to ascertain this is to talk to current and former students in the school of your choice.

Sorry, but there aren't really types for MBA students. I know some that applied to many universities in US and to Insead in France. They didn't get an interview from none of their US favorites and made it to Insead. If they had been accepted to US (and some I know succeeded doing that in parallel to their acceptance to Insead or LBS) it wouldn't have put them in a different type status. Sometimes you get 3 offers and choose 1, so what type does it make you? You are definitively wrong here, but it would be interesting to learn what type is the Insead type and what type is the Columbia type. Who is the Kellogg type? The LBS type? The duke type?

What can be said is that most of them didn't reach yet a real significant position in their organizations, some are professionally stucked, they did well in the university like many others, they are eager to feel like they are part of a brand name in the first time of their life and some are just good guys that like changes and challenges while they can't yet dedicate themselves fully to a productive real job.

Anyway, I was accepted to 3 programs and I am very interested in your answer. It seems like the MBA is really important to you.

epony
    חבר

Happy to be of service…

With regard to Kellogg, I would (and actually have done so about 2-3 pages ago in this discussion) rank it with the first group, i.e. Wharton, Chicago, MIT, LBS, and INSEAD.
    As for the other distinctions I made, Kellogg would belong with Wharton, Chicago and MIT in terms of geogrphical distinction. It is very well known as the premier "Marketing School", but just like Wharton and Chicago are considered "Finance Schools", I don't see any of these as too specific as they are all ranked high enough to be able to place students in just about any field, i.e. their essentially generalist schools (like INSEAD is in Europe…)
    Finally, I would say that Kellogg probably has a "type", but like most generalist schools, this is less of a hard distinction, as opposed with MIT and IMD, for example.

When I was referring to "types", I wasn't trying to be explicit, as there are many different people in each class in every top notch business school. However, it's quite easy to find insanely ambitious 26 year olds in Harvard, slick networkers in Columbia (with a penchant for elitism), mature European industry/banking types in IMD, ludicrously international party people at INSEAD, etc. I can't say that I can point to a specific archetype for each and every top notch business school, and like I said, there are always exceptions, but the bottom line is that this where the infamous "fit" stems from.
    As to your take on this, that there can't be a "type" for every school because people get admitted to more than one school, I would argue that while this certainly happens all the time, people end up going with the best fit for them, thus de facto self-selecting their type despite their possible match with other types… Moreover, some "types" can definitely overlap. For example, I can think of a couple of friends who made it to a top-5 US school and INSEAD and essentially fit both types. Finally, you relate to type as something that the school more or less dictates, but I argue that this is essentially a mutual process of self-selection driven by both the school and the applicant. Besides, saying that someone is not the Columbia type based solely on whether or not they got an interview with Columbia is a very narrow take on admissions…
    Your definition of general MBA types is interesting, but I feel it's somewhat simplistic. I'd argue that for the vast majority of applicants (and even more so for admits), the sentiment that they got stuck in their current career track is in the crux of their motivation to pursue a top notch MBA.

As for IMD, like I said above, and quite possibly because of its very small class size (90 people), this is an extremely selective program and therefore its "type" is probably the most distinct. Almost all IMD students are over 30, very mature, with a very clear idea of where they want to go. To paraphrase this, you could say that IMD is the only school where people end up on the exact career path that they illustrated on their application essays.

All said and done, and given that you were already admitted in 3 schools, why don't we try to limit the discussion to those 3 schools (LBS, Michigan and ?), and go from there?

Best of luck!

gileyal
    חבר

Hi,

Maybe I missed it – would you mind sharing which schools you are deliberating between? I would be happy to try and help you make a decision. If you prefer you can use my e-mail instead – gil.law (at) gmail.com.

JoeCool
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 267

Obviously you need to find the best for you…

Your goals, your background, your personality and what you want to get out of this experience.

Figuring these out will allow for you to target the program that will provide you with the best experience for you as they are all indeed great schools.

Good Luck!

whisky
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 30

Dakar,
    I was following this thread, and decided to read every post you placed on this forum.
    It seems that the "only" point you are looking for, when applying a school, is the ranking.
    I think you are about to miss the whole experience.
    Can you describe what is the "thing" that you are looking for?
    Otherwise you are about to spend ~$150K on something you are not sure you really need or want.
    Ranking is important, but it is not the only thing you should look on when deciding which school to attend.
    Good luck
    Eyal
    dakar
    חבר

To: whisky

אהלן חבר יקר ברשימת חברים מכובדת זאת, קודם כל תודה כל ההתייחסות האישית, שנית, הדירוגים הם ממש לא כל מעייני, אבל כמו בכל אינדיקציה יש בהם במתן אינדיקציה נוספת וככה אני מתייחס לזה. בסופו של דבר כמו שנאמר פה, הכי חשוב זה מה בא לך ומה הלב אומר. לא תמיד זה רציונלי, אבל אם זה בא מהלב וזה מכוון למקום שנתפס מצויין אז בלאו הכי סביר להניח שתצא נשכר מכל הכיוונים.

שיהיה בהצלחה לכולם. בסופו של דבר כולנו נימדד במה נביא לעבודה אחר כך. התואר הוא כרטיס כניסה ראשוני בלבד ומהר מאד המעביד שוכח ממנו. תעשה את התואר הכי מכובד ותהיה עלוב בעבודה, לא רק שהתואר לא יעזור לך, במובן מסויים גם תבזה אותו. ככל שהשם מפוצץ יותר גם מצפים ממך ליותר. שנה, שנתיים אחרי התואר כולנו נימדד באיפה אנחנו, כמה אנחנו מרוויחים, מה תרומתנו לחברה וכו'. עם זאת, לא ניתן להתעלם מהחוויה של לימודים בחו"ל, בשפה זרה, במנטליות שונה. חיים פעם אחת וזה לכשעצמו אולי, ורק אולי, שווה 150 אלף דולר (או קצת פחות כשיש מילגה)

OYOY
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 29

RE: the comment about IMD, it's true that the average age at IMD is always around 30, but it might be an exaggeration to claim we all know where we want to end up in.

I would assume that like most schools, some know and some don't. Many find their way during the program or refine their criteria.

However, the experience of the students and the general tendency towards industry positions (although there are always strong recruitment from the usual suspects like IB and MC) can be considered the students' distinction.

Cheers,
    (p.s. I am a current student at IMD)

epony
    חבר

To: OYOY

I didn't say we know where we want to end up, and that applies just as well to school selection as it does to post-MBA career choice. All I said was that in hindsight, you can identify trends and to an extent also personality types in school choice.

All the best!

gileyal
    חבר

האם דלף הדירוג של יו אס ניוז?

אני הסקפטי בתחתית הת'רד:)

http://gmatclub.com/forum/leak-usnews-2010-mba-rankings-yale-som-breaks-top-77830.html#p585675

assafwand
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 21

Hi all

for all the people who got in and all of those who are applying now

we wrote several years ago a full and quite lengthy website just for such people – http://www.iimba.org.il

there is a LOT of info there in the admit and candidates sections that I think can be helpful

enjoy

A

daniel.bar
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 17

Got THE call from Haas!!!! Yahoooooooo!

I'm looking to get in touch with all of the people who got into the Haas class of 2011.

Daniel

054-5336794 [email protected]

danutz
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 18

המון המון מזל טוב!
    מקווה יום אחד לראות הודעה זהה (כמעט) לחלוטין שפורסמה על ידי.

שיהיה בהצלחה ובכיף!!

דניאל

pellegam
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 20

שלום,

אנו קבוצה של סטודנטים בחו"ל שעושים מחקר קצר על שימוש בשירותים מקצועיים בתהליך הקבלה. מאד נודה על עזרה במילוי שאלון קצר ביותר :
    http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=cDBCWnNrOE5tMi1admg3Z0VpYV9EVXc6MA..

תודה ובהצלחה בתהליך

rash733
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 274

חברים חברות אחים ואחיות
    אני שמח לבשר לכם שאני ראוי להיות חבר בפורום נכבד זה
    לפני 2 דקות קיבלתי את השיחה מג'ורג'טאון
    הם מכינים לי חדר ליד ברק אובמה

אני המום נרעש ומבועת כאחד

ehudger
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 73

מזל טוב!!!
    Yoni1492
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 67

To: rash733

כל הכבוד גבר!

עשית את זה, הדרך המפרכת היתה שווה את זה…

gileyal
    חבר

מזל טוב!!
    epony
    חבר

כ ב ו ד
    rash733
    חבר

זה די מדהים איך תוך פחות מיום הופכים ממי שצריך לתת תשובות ולהתנהל כל הזמן באופן מחושב
    למי שיכול לדרוש תשובות ומחזרים אחריו בלהט
    epony
    חבר

גבר, הנה לינק שמשפר משמעותית את הסיכויים לקבלת מלגה עכשיו שהתקבלת: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaiSHcHM0PA

בהצלחה!

rash733
    חבר

כן עניין כואב
    tzachhh
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 10

צהריים טובים,

האם ב INSEAD סינגפור, במהלך סמסטר א' מגיעות חברות בינלאומיות אמריקאיות כמו בשאר בתי הספר האמריקאים (סטנפורד וכו') ומגייסות משרות לארה"ב או רק לאיזור אסיה ואירופה ?
    אשתי רוצה להגיש ל INSEAD ויש לה אזרחות אמריקאית.

תודה

dvasht
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 138

What I Would Say to the MBA Class of 2009
    04:05 PM Thursday May 14, 2009

By John Baldoni

Congratulations, graduates!

The world is a very different place from when you entered your program two years ago. In September 2007, the capital markets were holding steady, companies were hiring, and prospects for continued growth seemed limitless. What a difference a year or two makes. Today the capital markets have lost 40 percent of their value, companies are shedding tens of thousands of employees, and a sense of doom hangs in the air.

Every generation finds its challenges. Yours may be greater than those in recent memory, but they are challenges that ambitious and savvy business graduates will find ways to overcome. Consider what you learned in the classroom not as a foundation, but rather as a spring board that will help you bounce higher and achieve more. So let me offer a few words of wisdom, things I learned from my mentors.

Celebrate your accomplishment. You just spent two years in graduate school and shelled out a small fortune for higher education. Now you have an MBA. Take pride in that accomplishment. Be proud of what you have learned. Hold tight to that warm feeling of accomplishment and keep it close to your soul. When times get tough, you are going to need to draw a little heat from the flame of this achievement.

Check your ego. You may think you are smarter than your boss. And you just might be, but don't show it. Your MBA indicates you have book smarts; now it's time to show that you have job smarts. That comes with putting your time in, listening and asking questions. Resist the temptation to play one-upmanship. You might be right, but instead of showing people up, show them how. Humbly.

Honor integrity. You need no schooling from me about what can happen when senior executives think forgo sound business practices. You will discover newer, faster and more efficient ways to do things, save in one area: ethics. In ethics, there are no shortcuts. Remember that.

Break the mold. Keep your organization fiscally sound but creatively risky. That is, manage to the fundamentals but be open to what comes next. Find ways to invigorate your thinking by exposing yourself and your team to new ideas, new people and new cultures. You may not be a groundbreaker yourself, but you need to find the people with the shovels and pickaxes who are.

Respect your employees. Ever notice how some executives act as if the world owes them a living? They ignore administrative assistants, act rudely to security guards, and ask employees to run errands for them? Well, if you think you are going to get anywhere — or get anyone to follow your lead — by thinking and acting as if you are better than anyone else, forget it. Besides it is the admins and security guards and front-line employees who know what's really going on in companies; they spend their days meeting and greeting people. Pay attention to them.

Look for life in the "white spaces." As diligent students of business, you have been exposed to hundreds of graphic models that illustrate the flow of information from one process to another. What you don't see in those models are the people to people connections that make those business processses work. Those connections occur in the "white spaces," the undefined areas between the interconnected arrows and boxes. How well you manage those connections with colleagues and bosses will determine how high you climb, either in someone else's company or your own!

So as you enter the business world, go with a stout heart, strong stomach and a big appetite for adventure. Do not tread the same steps as we did; look to create your own tracks.

Good luck and good fortune!

rash733
    חבר

קיבלתי את המעטפה השמנה תאמינו לי אין עליהם בסטייל

epony
    חבר

To: tzachhh

כעיקרון, ל-INSEAD מגיעות חברות בינ"ל מכל העולם, כולל חברות אמריקאיות (Google, GE, HP, Stryker וכיו"ב), ומציעות מגוון תפקידים ברחבי העולם, כולל בארה"ב. כמה דוגמאות של סטודנטיות שלמדו איתי ועובדות היום בארה"ב: בנקאית השקעות ב-Santander, יועצת אסטרטגיה במקינזי, מנהלת פרוייקטים במיקרוסופט.

יחד עם זאת, לעניות דעתי חשוב לקחת בחשבון שאם המטרה הסופית היא לעבוד בארה"ב, אז כנראה שכדאי ללמוד בארה"ב מלכתחילה. זה לא שאין אף בוגר INSEAD בארה"ב, אבל יש יחסית מעט מאוד (פחות מ-10% מכל מחזור מגיעים לעבוד בארה"ב, גם אם אין משבר כלכלי חריף באותה שנה…). בסופו של דבר, עדיף משמעותית – מבחינת מגוון האפשרויות, מספר המעסיקים והיקף החשיפה לשוק העבודה – ללמוד בארה"ב אם רוצים לעבוד שם אחרי הלימודים.

בהצלחה!

aletzu
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 105

ערב טוב,
    מי שהתקבל ל-LBS בסיבוב השלישי, בבקשה צרו קשר באימייל: [email protected]
    chiwait
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 1

מישהו קיבל כבר טלפון משיקאגו?
    JR13
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 52

To: chiwait

בנתיים כלום….

ממתין עם דפיקות לב מכל טלפון שמצלצל ברדיוס 100 מטר :)

aviadp
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 3

To: chiwait

כן. היום אחה"צ. בהצלחה!
    AsafC
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 8

התקבלתי לסטנפורד!!!!! WEEEPEEE!!!

עוד מישהו התקבל??
    אם כן אני אשמח ליצור קשר – [email protected]on.ac.il

aletzu
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 105

שלום לכולם,

רצינו לנצל את הזמן שרבים מהסטודנטים נמצאים בארץ לחופשת מולדת כדי להפגש עם מועמדים ו/או אנשים ששוקלים להגיש ל-LBS. חשבנו שיהיה הכי נחמד להפגש איפשהו בת"א במקום לא רועש מדי לשיחה לא פורמלית ביום ראשון ב-6 בערב. מי שמעוניין/ת להגיע, מוזמן/ת לשלוח אלי מייל, עם כמה פרטים על עצמו/ה כדי שנוכל להתכונן בהתאם ולנסות להביא אנשים עם רקע דומה. המייל שלי הוא: [email protected]

אלכס

Ori
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 9

התקבלתי ל- London Business School !!!

יום רביעי מאוחר בלילה לאחר יממה מורטת עצבים הגיעה ההודעה המשמחת :)

אשמח ליצור קשר ולהיפגש עם כל מי שהתקבל בסיבוב הראשון

shoch
    חבר

היי אורי,

מזל טוב על הקבלה!

אני אומנם מגיש לסיבוב השני אבל אני אשמח לדבר איתך אם יש לך כמה טיפים לאפליקיישן.

שחר

Ori
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 9

To: shoch

הי שחר,

תן לי את האי-מייל שלך ונתכתב משם.

אורי

shoch
    חבר

היי אורי,

המייל שלי הוא:
    ssinvani
    AT
    gmail.com

תודה,
    שחר

מוצגות 50 תגובות – 751 עד 800 (מתוך 847 סה״כ)
  • יש להתחבר למערכת על מנת להגיב.