Home פורומים הפורומים Forum: תהליך הקבלה ארכיון: זומנת לראיון? אנא עדכן

מוצגות 50 תגובות – 101 עד 150 (מתוך 681 סה״כ)
  • מאת
    תגובות
  • odrp
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 293

To: shoshy, IchiBan

Nu tov, it's not the right thread for it but what the heck. Most of it are BEI questions (MIT type).

1. How do you approach a situation where creativity is required, what is your mind process
    2. Show an example of difficult interaction
    3. Tell me about a time when you faced a challenge that seemed almost impossible to overcome.
    4. Describe a problem you have dealt with that other people walked away from.
    5. Tell me about a situation where you had to deal with people that you didn’t like or trust
    6. Tell me a time when you had to work closely with someone whom you have disagreed or have had a personality conflict. Tell me how you handled it.
    7. Tell me about a time when you had to work with a team with many different personalities.
    8. Give me an example of when you had to work w/ a difficult colleague, how did you adjust
    9. Tell me about a time where you had to guide people towards a common goal.
    10. Tell me about a time when you had to sell an idea to your management.
    11. Give me a time when you had to convince your superior of something
    12. Tell me a time that someone voiced an opinion that differed from yours? How did you handle it?
    13. Give an example when your thinking was different from others’
    14. What situations have you encountered that required you to persuade others to your point of view?
    15. Tell me about one occasion where you had to convince someone to do something.
    16. Describe a time when you had to deal with a lot of stress.
    17. Describe a time when you were faced with equally high priorities.
    18. Describe a situation in which you took responsibility not being asked to
    19. A situation where you had to negotiate?
    20. A situation where you were innovative?
    21. If you were a vegetable, what would you be?
    22. Tell me about a situation when the team morale was low?
    23. Tell me about a time when you had to enhance teamwork?
    24. Tell me about a situation where you inspired your team to undertake a project
    25. Describe a recent project or situation on which you worked that was a collaborative effort. What was your role? How did you approach the assignment?
    26. Tell me a time that you had to get others enthusiastic about your project/idea. How did you handle it?
    27. Please give an example when you were part of a high or low performing team.
    28. Give an example when your actions had an impact on a person, group, or an organization
    29. Please tell us something meaningful in your life over the past year
    30. What will I bring to *** school?
    31. What doubts/concerns do I have about *** school? Perceptions?
    32. What excites me about *** school?
    33. What do you feel proud of yourself?
    34. How would co-workers and subordinates describe my style of leadership?
    35. How would you describe your relationship with your boss?
    36. What is your procedure for meeting a deadline?
    37. If you presented an idea to your manager and they rejected it without consideration, what would you do?
    38. Tell me a quality of yours that is perceived by others, but which is in fact not necessarily true.

shoshy
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 141

To: odrp

oh boy…

Just out of curiosity… What would be your answer to question number 21 above?

dalit
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 556

To: shoshy

יכול להיות ש-ODRP עושה כאן בדיקת ערנות??

אני חושבת שבעגבניה בולטת האישיות האסרטיבית. ובכלל צבע אדום משדר הצלחה.

shoshy
    חבר

To: dalit

ואללה…

בשלוף הייתי הולכת על פלפל.

הוא מאוד מגוון (ירוק, אדום, צהוב כתום), מסיק מסקנות ולומד מכשלונות (הפלפל הסגול ירד מהמדפים תודה לאל…)

הוא יכול להיות חריף (צ'ילי) או "מילד"(גמבה) והוא הולך עם כל דבר…

odrp
    חבר

To: dalit, pilpelet, shoshy

תאמינו או לא, השאלה הזו חזרה ב-MIT בראיונות רבים עד לפני כמה שנים… שושי, נא לא לגנוב לי את הפלפל החריף!! למרות שאם גם את אומרת את זה סימן שזה ממש לא מקורי אז אולי אחשוב על משהו אחר. פשוט כולם אומרים לי שיש לי شوكة في ألطيز אבל לא משנה. ואולי בכלל זה צריך להיות שייך ל-pilpelet, אז תנו לה את זכות הראשונים (וחוץ מזה גב' פלפלת אני מחזיק לך אצבעות שתצליחי במהרה בימינו, יש עוד הרבה זמן עד השבוע של ה-17-18-19 בינואר)

דלית, באחד הפורומים המליצו לא להשתמש בעגבניה כי זה בעצם פרי. כמובן שייתכן ואף סביר שמי שכתב את זה הוא חננה חסר תקנה אבל מאידך ייתכן שגם המראיין הוא כזה. בהקשר הזה כדאי לקרוא את הפורום שבזמנו שלחתי לכאן שיש בו שאלות יותר מקוריות ל-MIT כגון "If you were a programming language, what would you be?" ואחרות שישעשעו לפחות את אנשי ההייטק פה.

נ.ב. דליתי – את עדיין שוקלת הרשמה ל-R2??? חשבתי שקיבלת את בי"ס החלומות שלך, מה קרה?

dalit
    חבר

אמנם זה בי"ס החלומות שלי אבל זה בדיוק ההפך מבחינת הבעל…

זו הסיבה היחידה.

shoshy
    חבר

אבל הכי מצחיק זה להגיד כרו-בית

odrp
    חבר

ניסיתי ניסיתי אבל לא הבנתי (אלא אם התכוונת לזה שזה בעצם פֶרַח אבל זה כבר ממש יותר מדי.)

shoshy
    חבר

לא גדלת על הכבש הששה עשר?

odrp
    חבר

לא, אבל יאללה תעשי copy/paste לשיר הרלבנטי.

shoshy
    חבר

כשאומרים צנון מרגישים את הלשון / כשאומרים בצל מקבלים תאבון /
    להגיד קולורבי זה כמו לצעוק / להגיד אפונה זה כמו לשתוק /
    כשאומרים תפוח הפה נהיה נפוח / אחרי שאומרים פטרוזיליה צריך לנוח /
    כשאומרים לחם מרגישים בבית / כשאומרים אבטיח מרגישים קיץ /
    כשאומרים אשכולית סימן שאין מה להגיד / כשאומרים בננה מרגישים קטנים /
    כשאומרים ארטישוק מתקמטים כל הפנים / אבל הכי מצחיק זה להגיד כרובית. (יהונתן גפן)

odrp
    חבר

To: All

זה עתה סיימתי את הראיון הטלפוני עם MIT. היה בסיידר גמור. אני כרגיל אשאר פסימי עד סוף ינואר. כל השאלות היו לגבי ה-app שלי וניסיון העבר, לא משהו מפתיע, הצלחתי להדגיש את כל הנקודות שרציתי וכו'… אם יש למישהו שאלות (מה שואלים, איך להתכונן וכו') שירגיש חופשי ליצור איתי קשר בדואל הפרטי ואשמח לעזור.

ofek
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 121

הי,

קודם כל בהצלחה…

אני אשמח מאוד לשמוע על הראיון, אם כי אני עדיין לא שמעתי מ-MIT, ולי מותר להיות עוד יותר פסימי ממך, לגבי בכלל הסיכויי הקלוש שאני עוד אשמע מהם משהו.
    איך זה בכלל לעשות ראיון בטלפון? זה לא מוזר? כמה זמן זה נמשך?

אצור עמך קשר בקרוב לשמוע בע"פ פירוט מפורט יותר.

boazcn
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 139

זה עתה חזרתי מהראיון עבור Chicago GSB,

היה די נחמד ונראה לי שהצלחתי להעביר את המסר ,

נותר רק לסיים עם החיבורים ולהגיש ,

בהצלחה לכולם .

boazcn
    חבר

מכיוון שאני רוצה לשמור על מעמדי וכבודי בפורום – נשמור על זכות השתיקה

בכל מקרה – מקווה שהרעיון שלי ימצא חן בעיניהם.

dudy
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 88

To: boazcn

Boaz,

Happy to hear that, good luck!

IchiBan
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 216

INSEAD answers 8 days away, I have to find a hobby meantime…

Submitted for Oxford as backup yesterday… Hope I won't be needing it.

dalit
    חבר

To: IchiBan

So is LBS – 8 more dyas

I fuond a hobby: the MIT application…

odrp
    חבר

To: shoshy, dalit, IchiBan

אני מתחרפן בשקט. עוד 13 ימים לתוצאות של HKSM. דלית משתעשעת עם MIT, אני השתעשעתי השבוע עם Chicago.

greenfeld
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 282

אני כנראה היחידי שמחכה לתשובות של Berkeley/

אין כמו קליפורניה…

odrp
    חבר

To: greenfeld

שמעתי שההיצע הנשי לא רע בכלל, אם כי הן אנטישמיות קמעה, לא?

greenfeld
    חבר

אנחנו כמובן נוסעים ללמוד מנהל עסקים, ולכן נתעסק רק בזה. לא מדובר בנשים אלא בחברותינו לספסל הלימודים אשר יעשירו את החוויה הלימודית בכיתה במהלך הדיונים הפוריים.

אגב… אמורות להיות סבבה לגמרי

m_shahar
    חבר

היי עודד

רציתי לדעת אם תוכל לספר קצת על הנתונים שלך?

odrp
    חבר

To: m_shahar

1.82/69/25, מחפש בחורה לקשר רציני.

boazcn
    חבר

עודד – באמת,

הייתי מצפה מבחורות שמחפשות הכרות בפרום הזה שיתעניינו באדם ולא בנתונים החיצוניים.

יותר בנושאים כמו כמה הוצאת ב-GMAT, או מה שלושת ההשגים החשובים בחייך (לא יותר מ-200 מילים כמובן) ולא בגובה ובמשקל.

נ.ב. : בהצלחה לכל מגישי Kellogg ושיקאגו (אלה שלא מנצלים את הדחיה )

odrp
    חבר

האמת שהנתונים האלה הם שלושת ההישגים החשובים בחיי!

כמו בשנה שעברה, גם השנה יצא המייל ההיסטרי של שיקגו לגבי הדחייה בדד-ליין. השנה הם אפילו נשמעים יותר בלחץ. עוד 12 יום לתוצאות הסופיות. ב-BW כבר חצי מהפורומים זה שטויות של אנשים שמטפסים על הקירות כרגע. החצי השני זה חילופי גידופים בסגנון Tuck you

boazcn
    חבר

אני כבר מתעלם מכל רכילות, שמועה או מידע כוזב.

ראיתי היום אפילו חתול שחור ולא ירקתי 3 פעמים – אולי עכשיו כן נתקבל ל-Kellogg או Chicago…

m_shahar
    חבר

1.82 GPA?

69 TOFEL?

25 quantitive section?

and you were interviewed for hbs?

odrp
    חבר

To: m_shahar

ברור, הם רצו להתעניין מי הבחור המקורי ששולח להם חיבור על what matters to me most.

shoshy
    חבר

מה זה המייל הההיסטרי הזה משיקגו שאתה מדבר עליו?

odrp
    חבר

לא כ"כ היסטרי, הם שלחו אימייל על דחייה בלו"ז כי המחשבים שלהם קורסים. חוץ מזה אני ביישן מטבעי.

goal1
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 39

הי לכולם

קיבלתי במז"ט זימון לראיון ב NYU

עוד מישהו קיבל ? מישהו היה בראיון ויכול לשתף אותי קצת ?

luck
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 4

To: goal1

goal1 הי

בהצלחה בראיון. אשמח לדעת מתי הגשת את מועמדותך (תאריך מדוייק) שכן גם אני מחכה לזימון זה (בקוצר רוח משהו

תודה, טלי

goal1
    חבר

To: luck

הי luck

הגשתי מועמדות בשנייה האחרונה בערך של הסיבוב (30 לנובמבר)

דרך אגב, הם ביקשו להגיש מוקדם כדי לקבל ראיון off-site , עכשיו נכנסתי ללינק ויש רק 5 אתרים חוץ מניו יורק שהכי קרוב מהם זה לונדון – תודה באמת…

מישהו יודע על משהו אחר ?

goal1
    חבר

To: luck

אה, שכחתי

בהצלחה טלי

ing
    חבר

To: IchiBan, All

Hey everybody, what's up?

Just received from INSEAD an invitation to two interviews. Any tips?

Since I currently live in Barcelona the interviews will be held here, hopefully in English and not Spanish, and I was wondering if it's a good idea to try to move them to Israel, any thoughts about that??

Thanks and goos luck everyone,

Nir

IchiBan
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 216

To: ing

Congrats ING!

As I told Ofek a few hours ago, you can pat yourself on the back once for improving your odds to ~66%.

My interviews were with grads in their 30's. Walking thru the CV, checking to see if my long term plan makes any sense, and if I know what I'm doing in terms of money, extremely long hours, how I'll represent Israel (especially given the growing number of students from Arab countries) etc. The fact that they were young Israelis was an advantage–casual, common language etc.–but i wouldn't know what to say about interviews in Spain.

The best tip I got was to emphasize your passion for the school, since they lose admits every year to H/W (again goals & CV).

IB

ing
    חבר

To: IchiBan

Thanks, hope to see you there.

Nir

greenfeld
    חבר

מישהו קיבל זימון לראיון לקולומביה ב-RD (הסיבוב הרגיל)?

m_shahar
    חבר

To: goal1

היי

גם אני קיבלתי בסוף זימון לראיון וקבעתי לסוף פברואר

אנא עדכן איך./מה היה שם?

יש לך מייל?

ihalpert
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 93

טוב,

אני קיבלתי עכשיו אימייל מקלוג שבו הם מודיעים לי שבשל עומס יחסי של מועמדים מישראל הם מוותרים על הראיון.

אני הגשתי כמובן בסיבוב 2

האם למישהוא יש תגובה ? ידע מה זה אומר אם בכלל ? מקרים של אנשים שקיבלו הודעות כאלו בעבר וכן/לא התקבלו ?

האם שווה אולי לנסוע אליהם לראיון ? בכל מקרה אני שוקל את זה.

תודה.

boazcn
    חבר

To: ihalpert

גם אני קיבלתי את אותו מכתב

odrp
    חבר

ממה שאני זוכר זה כבר קרה בעבר ובסה"כ אומר שיש עומס של ישראלים ואין מספיק מראיינים. בועז, אתה יכול לשלוח מייל בפורום של Ask Admission ב-BW ולשאול את Kirstin (נציגת ה-admission שעונה שם לשאלות) מה המשמעות של המכתב ולוודא שזה לא משפיע על סיכויי הקבלה וכו'.

boazcn
    חבר

תודה על הטיפ
    ראיתי שלא כולם בישראל קיבלו את המייל הזה

מעניין איך נבחרתי

odrp
    חבר

נבחרת כי אתה מיוחד וכי אתה מועמד חזק מאוד ולכן אין טעם לבזבז עליך ראיון. יראיינו את מי שלא בטוח שהוא מתאים! Cheer up!!!

ofek
    חבר

הי בועז,

אני עדין לא קיבלתי את המכתב הזה מקלוג, אבל הגשתי את החלק הראשון של ה-application די מאוחר (ב- 1.1) וגם נרשמתי לתוכנית של ה-One year, גם אתה?

אני בדעה שאי אפשר להסיק כלום מכלום…

boazcn
    חבר

To: ofek, odrp

תודה על העידוד.

כן – גם אני נרשמתי לתוכנית החד-שנתית.

אבל הגשתי את זה יחסית מוקדם, ב-24/12 (כי הודיעו לי מראש ששנה שעברה לא נשארו slot-ים פנויים לראיון), לא שזה עזר לי…

boazcn
    חבר

תודה על העצה – זה מ-BW:

Just thought I'd chime in as a r1 Kellogg admit who also got an interview waiver. If, once they've read your file, they think that they'll get useful information from interviewing you, they'll do one over the phone (which is waht happened in my case). I honestly don't think a waiver puts you at any disadvantage at all

נקווה שיהיה בסדר

ofek
    חבר

בועז,

תודה על העדכון מה-BW.

אם אני אשמע משהו מקלוג אני אעדכן אותך.
    נקווה ששנינו נשמע עדכונים חיוביים בקרוב…

m_shahar
    חבר

wasted the last hour in copy pasting interview questions from accepted.com interview responses:

so save time for others here it is:

What was the most interesting question? What was the most difficult question?

———————

MIT:

What was the most difficult question?: ____ is a concern brought up in yor application (by a recommender). Would you like to address that?
    What was the most interesting question?: Why Sloan? (I wasn't expecting it, but perhaps I didn't show enough enthusiasm in my app. I'm glad I had another opportunity to show it though)
    What was the most difficult question?: Tell me about a work you had to know with people different from you, or someone you didn't get along with, or someone whose personality is different than yours.
    I was also asked questions about my professional experience, none of which was difficult.

What was the most difficult question?: Other than the example used in the essay, tell me about one occasion where you had to convince someone to do something.

What was the most difficult question?: tell me a quality of yours that is perceived by others, but which is in fact not necessarily true.
    What was the most interesting question?: how do you approach a situation where creativity is required, what is your mind process.

What was the most difficult question?: None, but be prepared to answer the essay questions using different anectodes!!!!
    What was the most interesting question?: None was truly exciting. I.e. Talk about your present job… a situation in which you worked with a less capable colleague…

What was the most difficult question?: there was no real "tough" question, I was however impressed by how my thought process about a prior experience i wrote about was questioned and i had to sort of defend my actions, but it was not a negative type of inquiry but instead i think they were trying to see if i thought about both sides of the situation.

What was the most difficult question?: There was only one real question: Talk me through your resume since you graduated college…

What was the most difficult question?: Describe your career progression to date…..nothing too difficult.
    What was the most interesting question?: Describe your current firm's management structure

——————————

NYU

What was the most difficult question?: What will you bring to your [MBA] team?
    What was the most interesting question?: What would you like to be remembered for at Stern?
    Greatest fault. This isn't a hard question, but the answer you have in mind is probably already going to be discussed in Essay # 2 (Constructive Criticism)… so you should probably think of another example.
    What was the most difficult question?: How do you handle conflict in a team?
    What was the most interesting question?: What if you are not accepted for your summer internship in your choice of firms – do you have a back up plan ?
    What was the most difficult question?: There weren't any really difficult questions. 'What would you bring to Stern?' was probably the most difficult.
    What was the most interesting question?: What are your employers going to miss about you when you leave for school?
    What was the most interesting question?: Follow up questions
    First – what do you do to relax…
    (I answered 'learning guitar')
    Follow up – how does this make you feel?

What was the most difficult question?: If an MBA is not possible for you, how will you proceed on your career goals.
    What was the most interesting question?: He asked about my current situation at work and what was going on. My company is being acquired. I am interviewing for positions, while also trying to make sure I get into school, so it was a tough question to answer.

What was the most difficult question?: nothing out of the ordinary. name one good and bad quality a coworker would say about you.
    What was the most interesting question?: what is the ideal company you would like to create ?
    What was the most difficult question?: What is your biggest accomplishment?
    What was the most interesting question?: What role do you see yourself playing on a team?
    What was the most difficult question?: You have chosen a difficult field to enter after MBA (M&A). What makes you think you can succeed?
    What was the most interesting question?: If you don't succeed, what's your backup plan?
    What was the most interesting question?: Assuming you are a student here and you are set up in a group. What type of background would you want your group members to have?

What was the most difficult question?: What would your teammate say are your weakest and strongest characteristics?
    What was the most interesting question?: What are you doing for the rest of the day?
    What was the most difficult question?: If I were to ask your co-workers about you, what one thing would they say they least like about you.
    What was the most interesting question?: What is a mistake you have made at work
    What was the most difficult question?: What if you dont get in?
    What was the most difficult question?: Imagine it is your first day at Stern. You are placed in a team with 4 other classmates. You are given a problem to solve. What role do you assume in that team?
    What was the most interesting question?: Since I have an non-traditional career goal, I was asked how I planned on pursuing an internship after my first year.
    What was the most difficult question?: "What would you like to be remembered for at Stern?"

What was the most difficult question?: What do you find the most difficult part of your current job to be?
    What was the most interesting question?: If there was someone in your life that you could emulate who would it be and why?
    What was the most difficult question?: What motivates you?
    What was the most interesting question?: Upon graduation from Stern, what would classmates say about you??

What was the most difficult question?: What are three good and three bad things that your supervisors will say about you?
    What was the most interesting question?: Let's imagine that you are graduating from Stern, what would I say about you?

What was the most difficult question?: Provide creative name for a company and explain the product/service.
    What was the most interesting question?: Why are you still interested in the internet?
    What was the most difficult question?: asked to sell yourself
    What was the most interesting question?: why I came here!
    What was the most interesting question?: How do you expect yourself to exercise leadership in Stern?
    What was the most interesting question?: "What are natural language and automata?"
    What was the most difficult question?: How is my short term goal of working in IB going to prepare me for a long term goal in entrepreneurial venture?
    What was the most difficult question?: If there were a conflict
    situation in your team at
    Stern, what would you do?

What was the most difficult question?: What other schools did you apply to and how will you decide which to choose? This was difficult because there's a fine line you walk when answering it, especially at a School like Stern with low yield.

I reviewed the questions posted here and also on the BW Forum. The typical questions posted are:
    1) Why MBA? Why Stern?
    2) How will you make a decision if you are admitted to all the schools to which you applied?
    3) What are your plans in the event you are not accepted to any MBA programs?
    4) Hypothetical: It's your first day of class at Stern, and you're introduced to your new "team" members which you'll be doing projects with over the next year. You're given a problem to solve. What is your role in your new team?
    5) What would your boss say is your biggest weakness?
    6) What would your colleagues say are your strengths?

——————————

STANFORD

What was the most difficult question?: What did I learn from my management experience i.e. what did my direct reports teach me? What is some constructive critism that you have received?

What was the most difficult question?: Give an example of a situation when you worked on a team when things didn't go as you planned; what did you do? what did you learn?
    What was the most interesting question?: What differentiates Stanford from other schools? I said teaching methods, close student interaction… the interview pushed back and said HBS also had this.. what ELSE is different? Point: back up answers with a few well thought out points

What was the most difficult question?: He had a question list provided by Stanford and selected some of those questions:
    -why MBA, why now, why Stanford?
    -talk about one time when i was leading a team
    -give an example of bad leadership (me part of the team, not at the lead)
    -my most significant accomplishment
    -a time when i failed
    -an example of constructive criticism that i received
    -talk about a recent book that i read.

What was the most interesting question?: Knowing what you know now, is there anything in your career that you'd change?

What was the most difficult question?: -discuss something that interests you and how you pursue it
    What was the most interesting question?: -what was the last book you read
    -what was the most difficult constructive criticism you received
    -what are characteristics of a bad leader
    What was the most difficult question?: an example that I was criticized for my personality.
    What was the most interesting question?: what is the most favorite course in college and what I learned from it.

What was the most difficult question?: Describe a time when you failed?
    What was the most interesting question?: Why would you choose Stanford over Harvard?

What was the most difficult question?: Have you ever been in a sitation where you experienced poor leadership or good leadership? What did you learn? Do you have any of those good/bad traits? What would your juniors say about you and your leadership style?
    What was the most interesting question?: What motivates you?

The interviewer asks questions in 4 main areas to gain insight into your character:
    Rationale for an MBA (and why Stanford), Leadership ability/style, Motivation and Self awareness.

What was the most difficult question?: There were no unexpected questions. Since the alum only had access to my resume, he went through the basic questions on leadership, teamwork, weaknesses, failure, etc. It looked like Stanford had provided him with a long list of generic questions from which he could choose.
    What was the most interesting question?: I was expected a leadership question about myself but he ended up asking me if I had ever had a poor leader and why. I was able to talk about someone I had worked with who was a poor leader and the lessons I extrapolated from that experience and how I applied that to my own leadership style.

What was the most difficult question?: Describe characteristics of a bad team member or supervisor you've worked with.
    What was the most interesting question?: What qualities are important for good leadership?

What was the most difficult question?: Why do you want to be an entrepreneur? What drives you to that goal?
    What was the most interesting question?: What is the most constructive advice given to you at work?

What was the most difficult question?: What is the best constructive criticism you've ever had and how did it change you?
    What was the most interesting question?: Name a time when you had to make a decision between two really appealing alternatives. What was your thought process and how did you decide? Do you think you made the right decision?

What was the most difficult question?: Describe a time when you were working in a team and you failed. How did you resolve the situation?
    What was the most interesting question?: We've all worked in teams. Think of a time when you worked on a team lead by a particularly charismatic leader. What made that leader great?

What was the most difficult question?: Describe a failure at work and how did you handle it?
    What was the most interesting question?: Which other schools are you applying to ? These other schools are quite different from Stanford ? Then how can you justify the decision for Stanford ?

What was the most difficult question?: Describe a situation where you received criticism in the workplace – how did you learn from it?
    What was the most interesting question?: How did you become interested in the field you're in right now and why will an MBA advance your career?

What was the most difficult question?: Tell me about a time when a manager gave you some really harsh criticism. How did you react? How has that criticism changed you?
    What was the most interesting question?: Tell me about an instance where you had to choose between two equally attractive choices in your career. How did you choose?

———————————

HAAS

What was the most difficult question?: No difficult questions. It was really just a formal conversation about my resume/work experience, my career goals and my personal assessment of the Berkeley MBA.
    What was the most interesting question?: Why didn't you apply to Stanford?
    What was the most difficult question?: Though I don't favor labels, what would you label yourself if you had to?

What was the most difficult question?: After asking me about my most relevant failure: "Tell me about your second largest failure", and so on…"Tell me about your third largest failure"…

What was the most difficult question?: 1. Tell me about yourself
    2. If I ask your friends to give candid feedback about you, what would your friends have to say about your strengths and weaknesses?
    3. Why do you want MBA? Why from Berkeley?

What was the most difficult question?: Tell me about yourself?

What was the most difficult question?: Why did you decide to enroll in an MBA program now?
    What was the most interesting question?: What does success mean to you?
    What was the most difficult question?: How can you contribute to the success of this company?
    What was the most interesting question?: Why should we hire you?

What was the most difficult question?: Why the Information track?
    What was the most interesting question?: What was the motivation behind an MBA

What was the most difficult question?: How I could make a positive contribution to the program?
    What was the most interesting question?: What I thought of the Enron case?

What was the most difficult question?: How do you deal with criticism?
    What was the most interesting question?: In a team setting, how would you deal with resistance from your team if you were the sole proponent of an idea?

————————————

HBS

What was the most difficult question?: Tell me about how you manage teams (this was not so tough, in as much as it was easily anticipated, it's just that it was a little vague, and as I had a headcold, I didn't steer it quickly around to an illustrative example – I rambled a bit – but anyhow this was the start of the interview, so was nervous – hit my stride afterwards)
    What was the most interesting question?: Do you think you live in the shadow of your father? (I had mentioned him in an essay – however, he was not Harvard alumni)

What was the most difficult question?: What specific skills do you want to get out of this program (not just generally what will you gain)? How have you helped someone else to succeed?
    What was the most interesting question?: How do you maintain your passion in a place that lacks accountability?

What was the most difficult question?: She asked me about a situation I had talked about in one of my essays, where I had indicated difficulty getting along with someone on my team. Since I hadn't resolved that dilemma yet, it was difficult to come up with a great answer.
    What was the most interesting question?: Have you ever considered pursuing a career in consumer brand marketing? (I come from an investment banking background and had not indicated a marketing interest in my essays, but for some reason she asked me this question based on my personality, so it was pretty unexpected)

What was the most difficult question?: What would be the three things that you would want you future classmates to ask you?
    What was the most interesting question?: Tell your story

What was the most difficult question?: What kind of position do you see yourself in 15 years from now?

What was the most difficult question?: Looking back today, what is the one career decision that you think was wrong
    What was the most interesting question?: Give me an instance where you handled a difficult subbordinate at work

What was the most difficult question?: What do you specifically have to bring to the classroom versus the many others who have done private equity and banking (after I gave her a well-thought out answer, she replied "What else..that's not much different from anyone else.")
    What was the most interesting question?: Specific question regarding my volunteer activities and the impact I had on a specific child

What was the most difficult question?: Tell me about a leadership experience where you had to depend upon another person/other people for success.
    What was the most interesting question?: What would you uniquely add to the HBS class?

What was the most difficult question?: do you have any decisions you regret

What was the most interesting question?: If you can change one thing about your past experience (college, etc.) what would it be.

What was the most difficult question?: Nothing really. She asked me what I would ask me if I
    were in her shoes. I said. If I were you I would ask me "What can you
    contribute to HBS community" and answered that question.

Well, here is what they asked me
    1- Tell me about your job. How is your most recent project going?
    2- Tell me about a time when you were challenged at work
    3- Tell me about a leadership experience that you did not mention in your essays
    4- If you were me what would you ask yourself

What was the most difficult question?: "It seems like you are following two parallel tracks in your life. Which is more important to you? How will you bring them together?"

Did you feel prepared?: Yes – She asked a lot about choices I had made in my life. Why did I make the choices I did, what other options did I have, what other choices would I have made if I hadn't made the ones I did.

What was the most difficult question?: All questions were expected. They revolved around leadership.
    What was the most interesting question?: How would you discuss your leadership style.. collaborative or direct?

What was the most difficult question?: Since submitting your application, how have you continued to take leadership roles?
    What was the most interesting question?: With all of your experience, why do you need an MBA?

What was the most difficult question?: Ideally what would you like to achieve in your career.
    What was the most interesting question?: What Summer internship would you want to hold.
    What was the most difficult question?: Question regarding college student group – it was hard to remember details and come up with good examples

What was the most difficult question?: What would you do at your current job if you don't get admitted to HBS?
    What was the most interesting question?: Most interesting question NOT asked: "Why HBS?"

What was the most difficult question?: How I will use my current skill set in my next career after business school?
    What was the most interesting question?: If someone approached me with an idea, would I take the risk of developing the idea if they would not?

What was the most difficult question?: What is something from your past that you wish you would have done differently and why? The experience can be from work, school, other activities, or from your personal life.
    What was the most interesting question?: She found some of my essays "intriguing" and wanted me to talk about them in greater detail.

What was the most difficult question?: Who is a client you admire and why?

What was the most difficult question?: What makes you think that you are prepared for the academic rigors of XXX?
    What was the most interesting question?: I went to a very liberal undergraduate college. The interviewer asked me to address the reputation that the school has for attracting "flaky" types.
    What was the most interesting question?: Describe a time you achieved a goal as an individual. Most of my prepared answers involved leadership of a team or group.

What was the most difficult question?: What would I do with my professional career if MBA's did not exist
    What was the most interesting question?: Which company did I admire most and why
    What was the most interesting question?: He asked me about public service and what I intend to do.
    ———————

MONTY

What was the most difficult question?: What is the average speed of a sparrow carrying a coconut
    What was the most interesting question?: What is your favorite color?

מוצגות 50 תגובות – 101 עד 150 (מתוך 681 סה״כ)
  • יש להתחבר למערכת על מנת להגיב.