Home פורומים Admissions Chat system forum גיבוי 2

מוצגות 50 תגובות – 1 עד 50 (מתוך 562 סה״כ)
  • מאת
    תגובות
  • terro
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 7

I am applying to a few leading MBA programs in the US in 3 months. my psychometric is 740 and my English is close to native – from home. I am debating whether to take a GMAT course vs. to study myself, which is what I originally intended to do. Any thoughts on this?

Thanks, Terro.

GMAX
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 41

.Hi Terro, my name is Leanna and I am the director of GMAX

The GMAT exam is not a psychometric exam and excellent results on the psychometric exam do not necessarily predict good results on the GMAT

Why don’t you come to GMAX for a free consultation and diagnostic test and then you’ll have a better feel for the level of questions

leanna
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 4

One of the hardest parts of taking the GMAT is trying to do the problems in the shortest time period possible, and yet doing them correctly.

Try your hand at this question

Time: less than 2 minutes– Good luck

Find 50% of 66 2/3% of 75% of 80% of 83 1/3% of 1200.

email your answer to [email protected]

Tiko
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 2

In reply to naftali from July 30 2003

נפתלי, ביקשת להמליץ או לקטרג על יועצי אפליקציות.

דיברתי כבר עם ארבעה אנשים שעבדו עם הגברת שענתה לך (טובה בונוביצקי). חלקם אנשי ה-IIMBA. שמעתי ביקורת על איכות העבודה (אני משתדל להיות עדין. עלו מילים די קשות). שניים מהם החליטו לשכוח מאלפי שקלים שכבר שילמו לה ולהתחיל מחדש אצל יועץ אחר.

אני אישית לא עבדתי איתה כך שאני חייב לסייג: זה מה ששמעתי, לא מנסיוני האישי.

הראל

dalit
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 556

In reply to leanna from August 05 2003

Leanna,

The Gmat will provide me some options… It is much easier to estimate than to give an accurate answer, and therefore takes less time.

GMAX
    חבר

In reply to Eyal from August 06 2003

הי אייל,

השלוחה היחידה של GMAX כיום היא בישראל. GMAX קיים בארץ משנת 1994. זהו בי"ס אמריקאי מבחינת צוות המורים שהוא רובו ממוצא אמריקאי, חומרי הלימוד בהם משתמשים הם בעיקר חומרי ETS ומהדורות אמריקאיות אחרות. הלימוד מתנהל באנגלית בלבד! הנהלת ביה"ס היא אמריקאית. אבל הכי חשוב הוא ששיטות הלימוד מותאמות לסטודנט הישראלי! אם אתה נמצא כרגע בארה"ב ייתכן כי יימצאו פתרונות לימוד on-line עבורך. צור קשר ונשמח לעזור!

תמר, GMAX.

GMAX
    חבר

הודעה חשובה!

בתאריך 31/08/03 יתקיים כנס MBA ב – GMAX בו ישתתפו נציגי האוניברסיטאות Harvard, Cornell ארגון ה – IIMBA ועוד…

הכנס פתוח לסטודנטים של GMAX, אך ייתכנו מקומות ספורים שיישמרו לפונים דרך אתר ה – IIMBA.

להרשמה התקשרו לתמר: 054-416554/03-6292520 . או שלחו e-mail ל: [email protected]

leanna
    חבר

In reply to dalit from August 08 2003

Dear Dalit,

The options you will get will include all the most common wrong answers. So just about every number you can work out will be a potential answer. While looking at answers may help you sometimes, beware of using it as a strategy. One of the answers here was "none of the above." But the question is possible to solve in about 1/2 minute if you think about it correctly. Let me know what you get.

[email protected]

leanna
    חבר

In reply to Eyal from August 06 2003

We do not have any branches anywhere. However, we give private GMAT lessons on-line, which are very personal and focused entirely on the student's needs. We also have a private math teacher in Los Angeles, if that helps you. Let ne know. Leanna

הדס
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 3

היי,

רציתי לדעת – אני שוקלת להכנס ללימודי MBA בחו"ל – ארה"ב או אירופה, כמובן לאוניברסיטאות הטובות… עד מתי אני יכולה להגיש את הבקשה לקבלה? יש לי זמן לעשות קורס לפני כן???

תודה!

leanna
    חבר

In reply to הדס from October 08 2003

Most universities abroad have January or February deadlines for admission to their MBA programs starting next September. However, some have "rolling admissions" and others have open-ended admissions. But it's always better to apply early.

Decide which universities really interest you. Get the forms now, and ask for your recommendation letters as soon as possible, so that people have time to prepare them properly. They are very important tools for you. Be sure you see the letters of recommendation before the envelopes are sealed and signed. Send only the very best ones.

Start preparing now for the TOEFL exam and afterwards for the GMAT. Then do the application essays and and the application forms. If you work according to a schedule, and do well on the tests, you should be fine.

Leanna http://www.gmax.co.il

בני
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 1

In reply to iddo from October 29 2003

הי עידו אם אתה מתעניין לגבי קורס רציני כזה שבאמת משקיע בך אז אני ממליץ על הקורס של GMAX תתקשר אליהם ותעשה מחקר משל עצמך אבל אני ממש מרוצה , ושהיה בהצלחה

בני

iddo
    חבר

In reply to בני from November 11 2003

הי בני,

תודה רבה.

Assaf Wand
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 209

In reply to eshinar from November 24 2003

Hi eshinar,

I really feel that I need to reply to your email

I am currently a student at the University of Chicago and before I started studying for my GMAT I did an extensive research regarding where to study and everything led to GMAX, where I actually studied and was very impressed with the teachers, the commitment of the place to the students and the amount of accessible materials.

Moreover, for some reason I found that in GMAX a high propotion of the students aim at studying aborad, a fact that pushes you further and act as a great networking place (most of my MBA friends studied at GMAX)

to conclude, I personally disagree with your takes (got 720)

and am familiar with many students who received 680+

Assaf

marco
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 24

Assaf,

First, let me make something clear – I don't have any stocks in KIDUM my mail was a sincere gesture to advise a fellow MBA candidate.

Second, most of my friends did study in GMAX and their average is quite impressive (ranging 540-730, most of them on the 700 level).

Thirdly, all of the data I stated above is based on MY personal experience and only on facts. Although, I spent some time in GMAX I do not share your positive impression, though it is only mine.

Finaly, I don't regard GMAX or KIDUM as a matter of fact, as the best places to prepare for the GMAT, as I mentioned in my previous post. But after MY research and my impression from both schools, I truly believe that the better school between them is KIDUM. Once again, as I stated before, retrospectively I believe the best way is studying alone to the test. Regarding the networking I completely disagree – most of the peers in MY class at KIDUM were aiming toward MBA in Europe and in North America.

Once saying that, I wish you good luck in Chicago U. (MAZAL TOV for getting there, it's one of my top choices).

Eyal.

Klier
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 18

In reply to Assaf Wand from November 24 2003

I totally agree with Assaf.

The GMAX course was even better than I expected.
    I cannot compare it to other GMAT courses, but the fact is that it worked for me and for all the others in my course.

I think that for someone who works full-time a course can provide a demanding environment that “forces” to study hard.

As Assaf mentioned, you can add the networking and conferences that GMAX arranges to the total value of the course.

Good Luck !

GMAX
    חבר

Dear Eyal,

We are very sorry to hear your impression of our school.

According to our records, you registered for the course in July 2002, but never took any actual diagnostic test, and postponed the course at its very begining. The statistics that we have show that in this class there were a few grades over 700, one of which was earned by your friend, who started the course with you, and concluded with 710 on the real test. (you might want to ask him about this). The other test takers in this class took only the math portion of the course, in order to be admitted to universities in Israel. All of these students received the grades that they needed for entrance to the university of their choice.

We regret that you never approached us with your problem, as we do everything to make sure our students are satisfied and learning. As you mentioned, you had no time to study and therefore, could not realize the full potential of the course.

There was another student in your class who couldn't attend the course because of pressure at work. She came back to us after a year to start the course from the begining, and we built a special study plan for her, to make sure she follows the course guideline.

The attitude of the school is to support those who need extra help, and to acompany the students until they are satisfied with their grade.

marco
    חבר

Dear GMAX,

1. I agree – the attitude of your staff was extremly personal, helpful and warm and I don't have any personal criticism about it.

2. However, your records are not accurate – I began the course on early July and paused the course at the middle of it and not at the very begining (after 2 months). In case you are really interested I still have your letter which verifies it.

3. The friend that you mentioned above told me about his 710 on the very same day he took the GMAT. As a matter of fact, he was one of the people who told me to reconsider taking the course in GMAX. My other friend, the one that you didn't mention took the course in this summer and got a low 500 grade.

4. As for the question in hand – Iddo (I believe that is his name) asked the forum what is the best way to prepare for the test. As I told him, I do believe the best way is to study alone with the ETS guide (which KIDUM supply as well) and a KAPLAN CD. In case one feels that one need the structure and confidence that a course can give him give him it is still my sincere belief that KIDUM are doing a (slightly) better job.

5. I do appreciate the attitude of GMAX which is to support those who need extra help, and to acompany the students until they are satisfied with their grade. However, I believe that in the end of the day the final grade is what counts. I still view GMAX as one of the best GMAT courses offered in Israel.

Best of luck,

Eyal.

sharon_g
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 36

In reply to marco from November 25 2003

גם אני בוגרת של קורס גמאקס – ויש לי רק דברים טובים להגיד, בעיקר על היחס ועל המורים בחלק של האנגלית! איירין אשר לימדה אותי בקורס היא המרצה הכי טובה שהכרתי, עם סבלנות ושיטות לימוד מעולות! אני ממליצה בחום לקחת את הקורס רק בגללה, כי היא שווה כל שקל.

מהמעט אנשים שדיברתי אחרי הקורס שלי – הרבה מהם אכן קיבלו ציונים גבוהים, של 660-720.

כמובן שהיו גם אנשים עם פחות – אבל המבחן בודק גם את האינטליגנציה, ומיועד לעשות סינון מסויים … בכל מקרה מי שצריך את המסגרת, המכון הזה הוא המסגרת הכי טובה לדעתי להכנה למבחנים

marco
    חבר

In reply to sharon_g from November 27 2003

The point is that the friend that GMAX mentioned so proudly (who got 710) told me himself that I should go to KIDUM (he could have done much better). The friend the GMAX didn't mention (low 500) told me to go to KIDUM. Finally, me – after spending two months in GMAX can testify that although GMAX are good KIDUM are better (final grade 760).

dannyr101
    חבר

I have the following questions regarding the GMAT and TOEFL exams in general and in particular GMAX preparation courses for the GMAT-

How long are the GMAT prep. courses (what are the various options)?
    Are the courses synched with test dates?
    Are there any branches in Northern Israel?

Thanks in advance,
    Danny

GMAX
    חבר

Dear Danny,

The GMAX prep course takes 2-3 months. There are 2 options: a twice a week course, Monday-Wednesday/Monday-Thursday, that takes 2 months, and a once a week, Friday course that takes 2.5-3 months.

The Friday course contains more Verbal teaching than the mid-week one, and is faster on the math.

The GMAT tests are given in Israel almost every day, which means that you can take the test as soon as you're finished with the preparation, and feel that you are at your best with the material.

GMAX has course advisors that accompany you through your studies, and will recommend you, according to Diagnostic ETS tests when to take the test.

Courses open very frequently, we always have 4-5 courses running at the same time.

Unfortunately there are no GMAX branches in Northern Israel, but we do offer an online course for those who are coming from far away. That way you can watch the lessons at home, at your convenience, and come to Tel-Aviv only for tutoring or other help.

We are going to be giving tutoring on-line as well.

I hope this information helps, please call us at our office for more details: 1-700-702-102.

Regards,

Tamar, GMAX.

Laurie-CMU
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 12

Regarding the essays. 1. It is really important to do your self-analysis and research about the schools you're applying to. Spending more time up-front will make the process of preparing easier and your essays will be more effective. 2. This sounds basic–but make sure you answer the question. We'll get some really well written essays that don't actually answer the question we asked (can be a problem if you try to make an essay written for another application fit in ours). 3. Pay attention to the details–instructions regarding length, proofreading for spelling/grammar errors, cut/paste errors, etc. 4. Ask someone who knows you well to proof them for you–someone who can be critical. You may give them the essay without telling them what the essay question was and ask them what they thought the question is–just to check if your essay answers the question

תומר
    חבר

מישהו שמע על כנס MBA ביום שישי הקרוב עם נציגים של בתי ספר מחו"ל ? אודה למי שיכול לתת פרטים.

תומר

dalit
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 556

In reply to תומר from December 23 2003 on 11:32

just got this mail:

United States-Israel Educational Foundation

קרן חינוך ארצות הברית-ישראל

ARE YOU INTERESTED IN PURSUING
    AN MBA DEGREE IN THE USA?

"SPECIAL MBA PRESENTATION"
    Hosted by the United-States-Israel Educational Foundation

The session will take place on Friday, December 26, 2003
    between 08:30-13:00 at the "Metropolitan Hotel",
    11-15 Trumpeldor Street, Tel Aviv

This presentation will be conducted by current Israeli students and recent graduates from 8 prestigious MBA programs:

• Anderson Graduate School of Management, University of California Los Angeles (UCLA)
    • Carnegie Mellon University- Graduate School of Industrial Administration
    • Fuqua School of Business, Duke University
    • Harvard Business School, Harvard University
    • University of Michigan, Business School
    • Sloan School of Management, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
    • Stanford University, Graduate School of Business
    • Wharton School of Business, University of Pennsylvania
    Topics to be presented at the session:

• Academic programs- detailed information on the porgrams & Specializations
    • Scholarships and Financial Aid
    • Social life and non-academic experiences as an international student in the USA
    • Summer internships
    • Employment opportunities after graduation
    • The admission process- rounds and deadlines
    • Importance of work experience and essays
    • Interviews- who, where and how
    Due to limited space we urge you to reserve your seat well in advance,
    Tel: 03-5172131 Ext. 207.
    Our members are welcome to attend free of charge. A fee of 100.00 New Israeli Shekel will be charged to all non-members.
    Web-site and MBA Forum: color=#800080www.fulbright.org.il, click on "studyusa", "MBA degree", "MBA forum".

The US-Israel Educational Foundation is supported by the US and Israeli governments to promote higher education in the US.

תומר
    חבר

האם למישהו יש מידע על כנס MBA שאמור להתקיים ביום שישי הקרוב?

תודה

Jim Mat
    חבר

In reply to Amit from December 20 2003 on 23:45

"Nobody can be so amusingly arrogant as a young man who has just discovered an old idea and thinks it is his own." Sydney J. Harris, American journalist

dz108
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 52

In reply to kassifo from January 17 2004 on 17:28

Chat with Rod: http://www.accepted.com/chat/transcripts/2004/mba01082004.aspx

H/W, just these two schools?

stan
    חבר

מעוניין לקבל המלצות על קורסי GMAT

אלמוני
    לא פעיל

In reply to romar from February 16 2004 on 11:53

ובכן,

אני לומד בבית הספר של מכללת מיטב, וחייב לציין שישנו כאן מורה כמותי יוצא מגדר הרגיל, בשם צחי. עילוי בתחום, ולעניות דעתי המנוסה ביותר הקיים היום. התקשר ל-036428666 כדי לברר פרטים נוספים על הקורסים הנפתחים. מומלץ ביותר.

עמית

rl_7
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 69

In reply to romar from February 16 2004 on 11:53

יש מורים שמלמדים באופן פרטי, אבל חבל להשקיע כל כך הרבה כסף במורה פרטי. יש מכון שמלמד באופן כמעט פרטי (4 בכיתה מקסימום) וגובה תשלום כמו המכונים הגדולים. מדובר במיטב, שהוא המכון היחיד בארץ שמתמחה בהכנה ל- GMATבלבד. בניגוד לשאר המקומות שבהם נותנים לסטודנט או למישהו שהוציא ציון גבוה במבחן ללמד במשרה חלקית, במיטב מלמדים שני מורים שזהו המקצוע שלהם מזה מספר שנים.
    צחי, המורה לחלק הכמותי, מלמד כבר 10 שנים ברציפות והוא המורה הכי ותיק בארץ. איירין, המורה לחלק המילולי, הינה דוברת אנגלית כשפת אם ומלמדת גם כן מספר שנים רב. שני המורים הינם בעלי שם בתחום, שניהם לימדו במפר מכונים בארץ (איירין גם לימדה בארה"ב), שניהם כתבו ספרי הכנה מיוחדים למבחן שמכינים בצורה מושלמת למבחן. שניהם אף כותבים שאלות ומבחנים.

חשוב להבין נקודה חשובה מאד בנוגע ל- GMAT. ל- GMAT יש חוקים משלו. זה לא פסיכומטרי. אבל בארץ אין מספיק ניגשים למבחן ולכן זה לא משתלם כלכלית להשקיע את המשאבים הדרושים לשם הכנה ראויה ל- GMAT וכל המכונים שמציעים הכנה ל- GMAT מלמדים בליל של חומר שהוסב מפסיכומטרי. מיטב הוא המקום היחיד שמלמד באמת את מה שדרוש ל- GMAT. כמו שציינתי, מדובר במורים שמלמדים אך ורק GMAT ומכירים את כל הטריקים והשטיקים. אף מכון אחר לא מלמד את מה שצריך ללמד. למד איתי בחור שלמד לפני כן במכון בינ"ל שאמור להיות המוביל בארץ. אחרי שיעור אחד הוא הבין שאין בכלל מה להשוות ושעבדו עליו (הוא אפילו שוקל לתבוע).

אם אתם שואל את עצמך מדוע לא שמעת על מיטב התשובה היא שמדובר במכון חדש (אבל לא המורים. המורים הם וותיקים וידועים) שעדיין לא התחיל לפרסם את עצמו.

בקיצור כל מי שמעוניין בהכנה כמו שצריך למבחן ובתמורה מלאה לכספו, שיחסוך את הזמן והמאמצים בעריכת סקר שוק ופשוט יפנה למיטב בטלפון: 6428666- 03. כל מקום אחר פשוט יהיה זריקה של כסף.

נסים
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 13

In reply to msarfaty from February 29 2004 on 10:14

אני עשיתי קורס גם בהיי-קיו וגם ב GMAX.

אם אתה רוצה ציון טוב באנגלית, אין מה להתלבט, לך ל GMAX.

דרך הלימוד של GMAX שונה לגמרי מדרך הלימוד של המכונים האחרים וה Official Guide, הם ממש הצליחו לפצח את המבחן הזה.

השתמשתי בחומר התרגול של קידום ואני חייב להגיד לך שאחרי שאתה מגיע לרמה גבוהה מאוד באנגלית, אתה מבין כמה קידום טועים בתיקוון משפטים שלהם.

לעיתים המשפטים נכונים אך אינם עומדים בקנה אחד עם החשיבה של ETS וזה כל העניין, להכנס ל ETS לראש.

גם ב GMAX יש תרגול אינסופי ע"ג מחשב. יש להם כל תוכנה שקיימת בשוק.

אשמח לתת עוד פרטים.

נסים.

YouKnoWho
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 22

In reply to נסים from March 01 2004 on 14:12

אני לא מסכים עם אף משפט שכתבת, אבל אין לי זמן להפוך את זה לדיון.

Legolas
    חבר

In reply to sharon_g from November 27 2003 on 09:30

היי שרון,

חשוב שכולם ידעו:

איירין כבר לא מלמדת ב-GMAX והיא באמת הטובה ביותר בתחום, מי שירצה לחפש אותה ידע למצוא.

לפני שאתם נכנסים לקורס ב-GMAX תבדקו טוב טוב מי המורים ומה הניסיון שלהם כי זה אולי הדבר החשוב ביותר בקורס

Legolas
    חבר

In reply to omri from February 17 2004 on 10:44

כתבתי על כך גם בפורום אחר…

המורה הטוב ביותר במתמטיקה (לדעתי ולדעת מאות אחרים) של GMAT, הוא צחי גולדמן והוא אפילו כתב ספר שנמכר בEBAY. בכלל, הוא קליבר רציני בכל התחום של GMAT

אני יודע שהיום הוא מלמד במיטב והוא מאוד מאוד מומלץ

בהצלחה

phil
    חבר

In reply to Legolas from March 03 2004 on 23:40

אתה צודק,למדתי אצלה. היא מעולה. שמעתי שהיא מלמדת במיטב היום

phil
    חבר

In reply to Legolas from March 03 2004 on 23:40

דרך אגב, אני למדתי אצלה בקפלן

Legolas
    חבר

In reply to romar from February═16═2004 on 11:53

כתבתי כאן הודעה אתמול, היא נעלמה באופן מוזר…

בכל אופן, המורה אולי המוכר והטוב ביותר בתחום הזה של לימוד המתמטיקה של הGMAT הוא צחי גולדמן, ויש לו אפילו ספר שהוא כתב שנמכר באינטרנט…

למדתי אצלו והוא פשוט מעולה….

ממה ששמעתי הוא מלמד כיום במיטב… אבל אני לא בטוח צריך לברר את זה…

בהצלחה

Legolas
    חבר

In reply to GMAX from December═10═2003 on 12:44

מה שיותר מוזר הוא שGMAX משתמשים בפורום לא כדי לייעץ על המבחן אלא כדי לקדם את הקורסים שלהם.

גילעם – איפה האובייקטיביות??!??

kedem
    חבר

To: I'm_in

Did someone take the "gmax" course ? How is it ?

R2D2
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 17

To: All

Guys,

You gotto read this:

From: AskSandy [email protected]/B SANFORDK1 Apr-7 7:01 pm
    To: B antjim/B (7856 of 7875)
    10180.7856 in reply to 10180.7853

Sandy,

Do you think Wharton issues 'dead meat' interview invites?

Thanks.

========

YES– a lot because of low interview to accept rate (way below 50 percent, and trad. 25 percent altho it creeped up to 35 percent this year) while S and H rate is ~60, so by definition more interviewed kids at Whart. get dinged than H/S. But folder readers are instructed to ID top 25 percent of all folders for interview (maybe a bit higher this year) so initial readers often flag a folder for interview knowing in advance it is dead meat. This happens at S too, for same reasons and w. added twist that you might have low stats but super hit S. bonus issues like being a PC victim of some kind, for instance, the Palestenian sex -change applicant who was attacked by Hamas and then falsely arrested at Israeli checkpoint when they mistook breast implants for plastique suicide bra, well,that kid, w. 340 gmat would be interviewed but not accepted…………………..well, probably not accepted, altho that story is SOOOOOOOOOOOO Stanford, they might make an exception to their "no sex changers below 500 gmat rule."

Sandy Kreisberg

Harvard, Stanford, Wharton

Cambridge Essay Service

GMAX_
    חבר

To: Laurie-CMU

p

mbaq
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 45

Hi all,

I started a yahoo group of israeli MBA students. the purpose of the group is to have a communication tool through which all MBA students in the states can communicate.

the advantage of the group is that the massages that are posted there, are sent to each member of the group by email, which means that we don't have to check the board every day and still be in touch.

the group is for accepted students and MBA students (not for applicants who have this great forum).

here is the group link, let's start the network going.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/imba/

mbaq
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 45

Hello All

there is a new yahoo group forming up of MBA stuednts in the US. It is a great way for all of us to be in touch with each other, share info, etc. the great advantage of this group is that massages that are posted, are sent by email to all the groups members, which means that we don't have to check the board daily, and still be in touch.

it is free of course, all you have to do is to register.

i think it's a great way for all of us in the different universities in the US to creat our own MBA students' network.

here are the detailes:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/imba/

Subscribe: [email protected]
    GMAX
    חבר

We invite you to view the new GMAT online courses in our new website: http://www.gmaxonline.com

The GMAX – GMAT comprehensive course is now given at its full length (60-70 hours).

You can watch a trial lesson online and get an impression of our teachers, who also teach our live classes in Tel Aviv.

Do it once, do it well! with GMAX preparation!

egeg
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 91

To: Legolas

àðé çåùá ùàúä öåã÷ – òåã îéùäå áãéå÷ àîø ìé ùäéà òáøä ììîã áîéèá. àðé ìà ùîòúé àó àçã ùìà äéä îøåöä îîðä åìëï àðé çåùá ùîé ùøåöä ìùôø àú äàðâìéú îîù îåîìõ ìå ìäøùí ì÷åøñ ùìä

ydolev
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 31

SPECIAL MBA MEETING

אנו שמחים להזמינך לפגישה נוספת במסגרת סדרת הפגישות שלנו עם בוגרי ותלמידי בתי ספר למנהל עסקים.

הפגישה תיערך עם סטודנט שנה א'-ינון דולב, הלומד בבית הספר
    Johnson Graduate School of Management, Cornell University

במסגרת הפגישה, תוכלו לשוחח עם ינון בנושא תנאי קבלה, חיבורים, ניסיון בעבודה, מכתבי המלצה וראיונות. כמו-כן תוכלו לקבל מידע על בית הספר והאוניברסיטה, שיטות הלימוד, והחיים בעיר Ithaca.

הפגישה מיועדת עבור כל הסטודנטים הפונים ללימודי מנהל עסקים גם אם אינכם שוקלים להירשם לאוניברסיטה זו.

ינון זמין בישראל וישמח לענות על שאלות רבות ככול האפשר.

לנוחיותכם, קבענו את הפגישה ליום שישי ה 4.06.04 בין השעות 10:00-12:00.
    הפגישה תיערך במשרדינו, רחוב בן יהודה 1, תל אביב.
    ההשתתפות היא ללא תשלום ותכלול כיבוד קל.

נא אשרו השתתפותכם בהקדם בט"ל : 03-5172131 שלוחה 200.
    אל תחמיצו הזדמנות זו לקבל מידע נוסף על תהליך הקבלה!

קרן חינוך ארה"ב-ישראל הינה גוף רשמי בישראל הפועל בחסות ממשלת ארה"ב וממשלת ישראל והינה ארגון ללא כוונת רווח שמטרתו לסייע לסטודנטים להתקבל ללימודים אקדמיים בארה"ב.

MBA MEETING

We are pleased to invite you to a special MBA meeting that will be held on Friday June 4, 2004 between 10:00-12:00 in our office,
    1 Ben Yehuda Street, Tel Aviv.

This meeting will be conducted by a current student from The Johnson Graduate School of Management, Cornell University. Johnson's Business School is considered one of the world's leading MBA programs.

The meeting will give you an insight to the admission process, tips on how to get accepted to various MBA schools, financial aid, and academic expectations and detailed and specific information on the MBA program at the Johnson School.

We recommend that ALL Prospective MBA students attend this meeting.

For more information and to reserve a place, call: 03-5172131 ext. 200.

The US-Israel Educational Foundation, Fulbright Foundation is supported by the US and Israeli governments to promote higher education in the US.

kosfr
    חבר

שלום לכולם!

יש לי כמה שאלות בקשר ללימידי תואר שני במנהל העסקים

1. יש לי תואר ראשון במדעי מחשב. עכשיו אני רוצה ללמוד MBA. מה הוא העתיד BA וMBA. האם כדי ללמוד MBA? אני רוצה להתקדם במחשבים. האם MBA יעזור לי מהתקדמות או אם הזמן וניסיון אני יכול להתקדם.

2. האם יש הבדל איפה ללמוד בארץ. זאת אומרת לעשות GMAT וללמוד באוניברסיטה או ללמוד באוניברסיטה פתוחה או משהו כזה איפה לא צריכים GMAT. מכללת נתניה.

shauly
    חבר

שלום לכולם! הצטרפתי לפורום לפני כמה ימים והבנתי שאני צריך לספר קצת על עצמי, אז קודם כל כמה דברים כלליים:

בן 28 מת"א , מהנדס אלק'

היום אני עובד בצה"ל בתפקיד מהנדס

למדתי באונ' בן-גוריון (תואר א') ואונ' תל-אביב (תואר ב')

עתודאי

בשלב זה אני רק מתעניין באפשרות של MBA בחו"ל

אחת השאלות שיש לי בנושא MBA בחו"ל היא: יש יותר מדיי … :)

אני מקווה לתרום לקהילת הפורום לפחות 20 הודעות בשנה הקרובה

אז בהצלחה לכולם,

shauly

Assaf Wand
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 209

To: motti_sh

I actually took the GMAX course and loved it

Assaf

מוצגות 50 תגובות – 1 עד 50 (מתוך 562 סה״כ)
  • יש להתחבר למערכת על מנת להגיב.