Home פורומים הפורומים Forum: תהליך הקבלה סיכויי קבלה ל 20 TOP

מוצגות 1 תגובות (מתוך 1 סה״כ)
  • מאת
    תגובות
  • aviadlip
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 2

Shalom to the Arringo Team ,

My name is Aviad and I have only recently decided to apply to an MBA program abroad. I would be very grateful if I could receive feedback regarding my chances of being accepted to any of the top 20 MBA programs.

background.

Education: I am currently finishing a degree in Computer Science (BSc.) at the Technion. I have a GPA of 80% (which puts me in the top 35%).

GMAT: I have not been tested on the GMAT yet , I assume that I will receive 700+.

Psychometry: 730.

Military: Drafted into flight academy , continued service in an Electronic Warfare unit in the Airforce. Non officer command position on 13 soldiers in the field.

Work experiece: 1) Salesperson of Haircare products in Toronto Canada. 2) Store Manager of a shoe store New York. 3) English Teacher – Wall Street Institute Israel. 4) Software developer – Intel (current).

Other: 1) Is a citizen of Canada and Israel. 2) Lived in Vancouver Canada for 9 years. 3) Well traveled , spent significant periods of time abroad.

I would also appreciate any recommendations you may have regarding when to apply. Should I apply for September 2010 ? or 2011 ?

Thank you very much for all your time

מוצגות 1 תגובות (מתוך 1 סה״כ)
  • יש להתחבר למערכת על מנת להגיב.