Home פורומים הפורומים Forum: תהליך הקבלה DUKE: Ask FY’s And SY’s

מוצגות 18 תגובות – 1 עד 18 (מתוך 18 סה״כ)
  • מאת
    תגובות
  • drorpr
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 9

Hi everyone,

We are a bunch of SY's and FY's Duke Israeli MBA students who are here to answer all your questions about Duke's MBA program and share with you our Duke's experience and more.

Feel free to contact us, we'll be more than happy to help.

Dror

rl_7
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 69

To: drorpr

The Duke MBA. Nowhere Else….
    danteleman2002
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 152

To: All

I am a Duke grad who concentrated in healthcare management.

Would be happy to discuss that aspect of the Duke MBA and potential careers in biotech/ med devices.

Good luck,

Dan

felix2
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 4

To: danteleman2002

Hi Assaf. I attended yesterday Gilam's lecture at IDC Herzliya, who had recommended Duke's Healthcare Program to those who are interested to work in the healthcare industry. I have worked for 2 years at Teva as a student and legal intern. Today I am working as a lawyer not in the pharmcaceutical industry but in the IT industry.

I would appreciate if you told me a little bit about the healthcare program at Duke, some of the difficulties to get accepted and also, if possible, about following potential business opportunities.

Thanks.

dan1977
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 2

Can I ask you also about Phd. in Duke ?

danteleman2002
    חבר

To: felix2

Please contact me at [email protected]

Dan

barakwe
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 2

To: felix2

Duke's HSM (Health Sector Management) program is probably the best of its kind considering the top notch level of the Fuqua school of Business and the fact that it is located in the Triangle area, a place major health care leaders and intriguing start ups call home. One of our Israeli students – Idan Aharon – is as we say an HSMer and he would love answering your questions, he can be reached at [email protected]. If you have any other questions about Duke or Fuqua please don't hesitate to contact me, it is truly an amazing school that both me and my wife are thrilled we chose.

Barak ( [email protected])

alonw
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 18

shalom all,

My name is Alon, and i am a second year student at the Duke MBA daytime program.

I am more than happy to answer any questions on any topic related to student life, academics and job search. My main areas of expertise are technology, consulting and functions – marketing, strategy and product management.

feel free to email me at [email protected]

hope to see you at the Duke MBA soon!!!

Alon

danteleman2002
    חבר

To: maroni

Itai,

Please contact me at [email protected] and I'll provide you with the contact information of the current Israeli students at Duke.

Sk
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 19

I have a question to all Dukeys…

If Duke sent me a notice that I must complete a "Calculus' course before entering the school year but the school semester in Israel has already begun and no one wants to allow me to begin my studies – do you think that it matters? That Duke will not allow me to begin the school year?

HELP!

drorpr
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 9

To: Sk

I don't have the formal answer, since I don't have any knowledge of such case. But I think probably the math summer program here (which is a week or 10 days long) is sufficient for this requirement.

If you have more questions, you can contact me at [email protected].

Cheers,

Dror

אלמוני
    לא פעיל
    מספר הפוסטים: 10

To: drorpr

ל

alonw
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 18

shalom all,

My name is Alon, and I am a recent graduate of the Duke MBA daytime program.

I am more than happy to answer any questions on any topic related to student life, academics and job search. My main areas of expertise are technology, consulting and functions – marketing, strategy and product management.

feel free to email me at alo[email protected]; also – if you are in the NY area feel free to drop me a note and we can meet and chat.

hope to see you at the Duke MBA soon!!!

Alon

danteleman2002
    חבר

We would like to invite you to attend the Duke's Fuqua School of Business information session on October 5th.
    The session will led by Ms. Alexis Mellon from the admission office and will include Israeli alumni.
    Details:
    October 5, 2009, 7:00 PM
    US-Israel Educational Foundation
    1 Ben Yehuda Street
    Migdalor Building- 10th floor
    Tel Aviv

Please register at: color=#810081https://access.fuqua.duke.edu/pws/plcontroller?event=INFO_SESSIon_DETAIL&id=6741

danteleman2002
    חבר

We will be hosting our next information session with Ms. Jessica Brown, associate director at the office of admissions, on December 9th at 7:30 pm. Location TBD.

In addition to Jessica, several Israeli alumni will also be attending to share their experience and answer questions.

Please register at: https://access.fuqua.duke.edu/pws/plcontroller?event=INFO_SESSIon_DETAIL&id=7098

We look forward to seeing you,

Dan

danteleman2002
    חבר

We will be hosting our next information session with Ms. Jessica Brown, associate director at the office of admissions, on December 9th at 7:30 pm. Location TBD.

In addition to Jessica, several Israeli alumni will also be attending to share their experience and answer questions.

Please register at: https://access.fuqua.duke.edu/pws/public/infosession/daytime/

We look forward to seeing you,

Dan

danteleman2002
    חבר

Location for the information session:

December 9, 7:30 pm

Cartlon Hotel

10 Eliezer Peri Street, Tel Aviv

danteleman2002
    חבר

The Duke MBA Visits You

Greetings from The Duke MBA!

The Duke MBA is pleased to announce an upcoming information session in Tel Aviv. We hope you may be able to join us for this event.
    In the table below you will find information on the information session, which will be hosted by Assistant Director of Admissions Jessica Brown. Spouses and partners are welcome to attend as well.

Information Session Details

December 9, 2009, 7:30 PM
    The Carlton
    10 Eliezer Peri Street
    Tel Aviv 63573

To register, please click on the following link: https://access.fuqua.duke.edu/pws/plcontroller?event=INFO_SESSIon_DETAIL&id=7098

מוצגות 18 תגובות – 1 עד 18 (מתוך 18 סה״כ)
  • יש להתחבר למערכת על מנת להגיב.