מוצגות 17 תגובות – 1 עד 17 (מתוך 17 סה״כ)
  • מאת
    תגובות
  • danteleman2002
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 152

I'm opening this new topic for those of you are thinking about a career in healthcare (pharmaceuticals, biotech, med device).

I graduated from the Duke MBA with a concentration in healthcare management. After graduation I have worked for top biotech companies and am now back in Israel, working for a leading Israeli biotech in business development.

Would be happy to answer questions on this career track or the Duke program.

Dan

gets
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 67

To: danteleman2002

Hello Dan.
    Thank you for opening this thread.
    I personaly not interested in Healthcare Management, but my wife works at Healthcare field and considers few options of career development (possibly even MBA in a few years). We will be more than happy to talk to you offline.
    I will appreciate if you can provide your contact info (e-mail or phone) or contact me at
    ge_ts
    @
    yahoo.com
    Thank you in advance,
    gets
    danteleman2002
    חבר
    s2004
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 25

Great initiative Dan!

My name is Savyon Amit and I am a 2006 graduate of the Chicago GSB and the University of Chicago Graduate Program of Health Administration and Policy (GPHAP).

I work for Abbott Laboratories (based in Chicago) in their pharmaceutical International Management Development Program (a 3-4 years rotational management/marketing program). My current role is manager of international licensing and business development.

I am married + 1. As my wife is in the midst of her residency in Internal Medicine, I am also able to answer questions about this subject that might be relevant for the joining spouse.

Please feel free to contact me with questions regarding healthcare at the GSB.

[email protected]

anatshi
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 40

To: All

Wharton also has two Israelis in the Health Care program. If you need more information, let me know and I will put you in touch with them.

Anat

s2004
    חבר

To: All

http://money.cnn.com/magazines/fortune/fortune_archive/2006/10/16/8390284/index.htm

Interesting article about the medical-device industry.

The (second) worst deal ever
    In the biggest M&A blunder since AOL/Time Warner, Boston Scientific paid too high a price to snatch Guidant away from archrival Johnson & Johnson. Here's how it happened.
    dudy
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 88

To: s2004

Jim Tobin, Boston Scietific's CEO, was visiting our school yesterday and I had a chance to have lunch with him. My impression was that he basically agrees with what the CNN article is saying…
    maayanpi
    חבר

Hi Dan,

I'm graduating this year my B.Sc of life and medicine degree and planning to apply to a top MBA school, as I hope to work in the future in the healthcare industry.

I will appreciate it if you could elaborate a bit about what kind of courses do business schools offer for someone who sees the healthcare industry as his destination, and which schools are considered 'strong' in this field. I would also be happy if you can provide me some general details about the kind of jobs that are offered for internship and after the graduation in this industry to MBAs, and what kind of salaries we are talking about.

Thanks in advance

Maayan

danteleman2002
    חבר

To: maayanpi

Mayyan,

Please send me your email so we could continue our discussion.

Dan

maayanpi
    חבר

Hi Dan,

My email adress: [email protected]

Thanks

Maayan

dudy
    חבר

Hi Maayan,

I'm leadeing the Healthcare Club at Tuck and worked in a pharma company this summer. I think Tuck offers great opportunities in terms of a career in the healthcare industry, so let me know if you need any information.

maayanpi
    חבר

To: dudy

Hi Dudy,

Thanks a lot for contacting me. I will be happy to hear your point of view about MBAs who wish to work in the health-care industry and about Tuck's points of strength in this field. Let me know if I can contact you by email in order to adress you regarding to specific issues and avoid over-loading this forum.

Maayan

dudy
    חבר

Maayan,

My email is [email protected]

Feel free to contact me.

Dudy

s2004
    חבר

Maayan,

Please feel free to contact me about healthcare at the Chicago GSB and the unique GPHAP program.

[email protected]

Savyon

shneler
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 4

Hi Maayan,

my name is Idan and I am student at the Duke MBA HSM (health sector mgmt.)

feel welcome to contact me,

Idan

maayanpi
    חבר

To: shneler

Hi Idan,

Thanks for contacting me! I would love to hear your opinion of the Duke MBA HSM program.

If possible, I would like to contact you by email, and ask your opinion regarding some dilemmas I'm having.

Thanks!

Maayan

shneler
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 4

Hi Maayan

you are most welcome to contact me at idan.aharo[email protected], will be glad to take any question.

Idan

מוצגות 17 תגובות – 1 עד 17 (מתוך 17 סה״כ)
  • יש להתחבר למערכת על מנת להגיב.