מוצגות 50 תגובות – 1 עד 50 (מתוך 171 סה״כ)
  • מאת
    תגובות
  • boazcn
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 139

To: All

שלום לכולם,
    Kellogg הוא בית הספר המוביל בארה"ב ל-MBA. מגזין BusinessWeek דירג את Kellogg במקום הראשון בדירוג הדו-שנתי שלו בשנים:1988, 1990, 1992, 2002, 2004 . זהו מספר שיא של פעמים לעומת כל התוכניות האחרות. גם ה-Economist הלונדוני דירג את Kellogg במקום הראשון בפעם השלישית ברציפות.
    מעבר לתוכנית ה-MBA הדו-שנתית , קלוג מאפשר לבחור ב:
    MMM – תוכנית משולבת עם לימודי תואר שני בהנדסה.
    1 Year MBA – תוכנית חד שנתית, המאפשרת לבעלי ידע קודם בניהול לקצר את זמן הלימודים לשנה בלבד. אני לומד בתוכנית הזאת וממליץ לכל אלה הבוחנים את בתי הספר האירופאים, שרובם בעלי תוכנית חדש שנתית בלבד, לשקול ברצינות את Kellogg.
    למרות שכשאתם שומעים בפעם הראשונה Kellogg אתם חושבים על קורנפלקס Kellogg’s , Kellogg הוא מותג בפני עצמו. בית ספר מוביל בעל שם ידוע ב-Marketing ו-General management. Kellogg הוא "ספק העובדים" מספר אחד לחברות הייעוץ McKinsey, BAH, Bain וכולה (באחוזים, ביחס למספר התלמידים).
    מעבר למספרים הללו, קלוג מהווה חוויה מדהימה , חברתית ואקדמאית כאחד. בית ספר ששם דגש על TEAM ועל מנהיגות.
    בשנת 2006 יסיימו את הלימודים 5 ישראלים והתקבלו 5 ישראלים לתוכנית המתחילה בספטמבר.
    אתם מוזמנים לפנות אלי בפורום בכל שאלה על Kellogg, MBA או בכל נושא אחר.
    בעז

yaniv_ma
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 44

To: boazcn

אהלן בעז

אני מתעניין לגבי התכנית של MMM שבמבט ראשון ברשת מאוד מצאה חן בעיני. סיימתי הנדסת חשמל בטכניון בהצטיינות יתרה (94).

האם אתה מכיר מישהו שמשתתף או השתתף בתוכנית שיכול לתת כמה טיפים?

קיימת תכנית מקבילה ב MIT, והבנתי שהיא מאוד מאוד לוחצת ביחס ל MBA הרגיל, ודורשת השקעה עצומה בזמן הלימודים. האם התכנית הזו דומה באופיה לתכנית הרגילה או שגם כאן כמות ההשקעה תוך כדי הלימודים היא כפולה?

אני מניח שדרישות הקבלה קצת גבוהות יותר, ידוע לך בגדול מה ההבדלים ברמת הדרישות בין התכנית ה"רגילה" לבין MMM ?

תודה רבה

boazcn
    חבר

To: motti_sh

היי מוטי,
    תחושתי ששיטת הלימוד בקלוג אכן שמה דגש על ה-soft skills (לא למדתי בשאר בתי הספר – אבל הדיעה הרווחת דומה למה שתארת). יחד עם זאת ישנם מספיק קורסים אנליטיים בקלוג, בעיקר בתחום המתמטי והפיננסי. מה שאני אוהב בשילוב הזה , זה שהקורסים האנליטיים אינם רק לפתור תרגילים בחשבון , אלא מסבירים את המשמעות העיסקית של כל פעולה.

מה משמעות הדבר? שלא פותרים תרגיל למטרת התרגיל , אלא למטרת הבנה. וכנראה שהשיטה עובדת בהנתן שאחד המעסיקים הכי אנליטיים (חברות הייעוץ) מאד אוהבות את קלוג והרווארד. וטרם שמעתי על מעסיק שחושב שזה עושה את קלוג לפחות אטרקטיבי.

המעסיקים לא באים לקלוג רק לחפש מומחי שיווק. קלוג ידוע גם בתור general management וקשת המעסיקים רחבה (אתה יכול להכנס לאתר של בית הספר ולראות את המגוון).

מבחינת מימון – לקלוג יש מה להציע , למרות שקלוג אכן לא בעל מוניטין של בית ספר למימון. עם זאת כששאלנו את אחד מהדיקאנים על זה הוא ענה כך: " כדי שקלוג יהפוך לבית ספר עם מוניטין במימון התלמידים צריכים ליצור את זה. JP MORGAN בשנה שעברה העסיקה 6 מתמחים מ-KELLOGG ונתנה לכולם הצעת עבודה קבועה. אף אחד מהם לא לקח אותה. כנראה שהאופי של תלמידי קלוג שונה מהאופי של החברות הללו".

כששאלתי את החברה שרוצים לעשות מימון בכיתה שלי למה הם בחרו KELLOGG הם ענו לי שמעסיקים מאד אוהבים את KELLOGG והתחרות פה על מקומות עבודה בחברות הללו פחות קשה לעומת בתי הספר בעלי אורנטציה של מימון, ולכן הרבה יותר קל פה להשיג עבודה בתחום.

מקווה שנתתי לך את התמונה המלאה,

בעז.

rkmba2002
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 54

To: yaniv_ma, All

Hi Yaniv,

First, I apologize for the English, I don't have a Hebrew keyboard, and it is too hard to guess where the letters are…

I am a Kellgg MMM graduate, and will be happy answer any question about the program, which I highly recommend.

I am not very familiar with the LFM program (MIT) but from my understanding it is VERY different than MMM.

The MMM is not extra work comparing to the "regular" 2 year program at Kellogg. You are able to get 2 degrees in the same time based on prerequisites you have done before (like statsitics) or that you can easily waive by studiying alone (like basic financial accounting, if you did not do it in the Technion). Also, at least one class is excelarated, based on the high quantiative skills of MMM students – if you are a Technion engineer – it will be a piece of cake for you.

Requirements are not different, and it is not "harder" to get into the program – it is more a question of fit between you (what you did and want to do in the future) and the program.

In my oprinion if you want to work in a company that is centered around innovative products of any kind (some services might fit as well) – this is the program for you. Graduates of the program go to consulting (30-40%), investment banking (maybe 5%) and the rest to general management, marketing and operations positions in different industries. For example, I am a marketing manager for a fortune 500 medical device company.

I hope this answers your specific questions. Please don't hesitate to ask more questions here, or send me your email if you want to chat. I'll be happy to help (this is an invitationto all forum particiapnts, as well).

In general – I think it is a terrific program and I recommend it to any engineer who wants to work as a marketer, general manager, or in operations. There are many benefits to the program that I will be happy to discuss if someone is interested.

Good luck,

Roy

By the way, University of Michigan has a similar program as well, although it is not a second degree. It is more focused on manufaturing (like the LFM) than the MMM does.

yaniv_ma
    חבר

To: rkmba2002

roy thanks a lot.
    English is fine :)

My main interest is to work in a small-medium innovative technology company, or start something of my own. I believe that dual degree, as well as several years of experience in consulting, can help me to achieve that.

I took the GMAT a week ago, and got 720. I finished Technion with average of 94+. I served 3 years in the Intelligence ("chaman talpiot"). However, I work only 2 years as full time engineer @ Intel Design Center (I was working here part time as a student, but I think it doesn't count). How would you estimate my chances to get accepted ?

What other benefits were you referring to ?

if you prefer, we can take this off-line to mail or whatever. mine is: [email protected]

Thanks ahead

yaniv

ezy31
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 1

Hi,

I am 31 years old with a BA in economics and Business Administration and i am a CPA.

I have a 720 score in GMAT, and 286 in TOEFL. University Average 86.

I'm very interested in the 1Y program.

I already applied for the 2003 class but my application was rejected, since my last application I improved substantially my proffesional experience.

I am currently working abroad in Eastern Europe as the Managing Director of a company with an annual turnover of 20M$.

From an extra-curricular point of view i don't have an impressive record.

Do you have any tips ?

Any special issues i should emphasize in my essays?

How do you see my chances?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Ezy

boazcn
    חבר

To: ezy31

היי,

ראשית – למרות המספרים המרשימים , אני לא אוהב את הגישה של קביעת סיכויי קבלה על פי מספרים (רק השבוע שמעתי על מישהו שהתקבל ל-Chicago עם GMAT 530). להמלצות ולחיבורים יש משקל רב. לכן קצת קשה לי להגיד לך מה הסיכויים שלך להתקבל (זה גם תלוי בשאר הישראלים שמגישים מועמדות).

טיפים –

1. להעזר במישהו מיקצועי לפחות לשלב העריכה של החיבורים.

2. לבוא לבקר בקמפוס ולשוחח עם אנשים מהתוכנית. זה תמיד מרשים כשאתה מזכיר את זה בראיון.

3. דגש על Team work בחיבורים !

4. שני שיקולים מרכזים בהחלטה לקבל אותך או לא ואותם צריך להציג בחיבורים:

א. האם שאר התלמידים יהנו לעבוד איתך.

ב. האם ב-Kellogg יוכלו להשוויץ בך בעוד כמה שנים.

בהצלחה,

בעז

wgeller
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 5

Hello All,

I'm an American living in Israel and as such, I see more value in pursuing a European MBA rather than an American – based on investment of both money and time out of the job market. I've tried local MBA programs, such as TAU, and was really disappointed with the management of the schools overall. Also, I found their admission policy to be extremely strict in relation to Undergrad grades, without interviews or GMAT as a major factor.

My question for the group is two-fold:

1) Do Israelis feel a preference in being accepted into MBA programs in order to boost the class profile, especially in the US?

2) In Israel, are 2nd tier schools, such as Babson which is rated highly for Entrepreneurship, considered well among the business community? Or are they narrowly-focused on the Harvards and Whartons of the MBA world?

3) As an American in Ra'anana, my Hebrew is, well, slightly handicapped. This limits my information resources. So, can anyone advise me as to other venues for meeting business people, MBA forums, Marketing forums, etc. face-to-face in Israel?

4) I haven't seen much information in this forum about IMD, INSEAD, or APAC-region MBA schools. Anyone in this forum attended these schools and can advise on their programs?

I know these questions are beginner level and winded, so to avoid boring the group, you are invtyed to reply directly to me: [email protected], 052-855-3625.

Thanks in advance to the group.

ofek
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 121

To: wgeller

Hello wgeller,

My name is Amir and I am about to start INSEAD in a few weeks. I will be more than happy to give you more info regarding INSEAD: [email protected]

Regards,

Amir

rkmba2002
    חבר

To: yaniv_ma

Hi Yaniv,

I am not an expert on admission criteria, but your background sound highly competitive. Additionally, both your background and goals have very good fit with the MMM program – so I highly recommend it for you. We can talk more on the phone. I'll email you.

regarding specific benefits of being a MMM: 2 for 1 (2 degrees, same time same cost). The MMM is a distinct section and we do more classes together as a section than any other section. This makes our section much more bonded than others. Each MMM is also part of a "regular" section, so we have the benefits of close network with "regular" MBAs. We have some highly recommended elective classes specifically tailored to the program – especially if you are intersted in innovation – classes are led by innovation gurus (companies like IDEO and Doblin).

Hope this helps.

Roy

yaniv_ma
    חבר

To: rkmba2002

Roy

thanks for you answer. Sounds like it really fits my aspirations.

Can you estimate what are the main aspects that I should highlight in my application? is it professional excellence or innovation and creativity ?

I'd be happy to call you. my email is [email protected]

rkmba2002
    חבר

To: yaniv_ma

hmmm, I don't know but my guess is – both?

Tal K
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 14

בועז שלום,

קלוג היא העדפתי הראשונה, ואני אשמח להוועץ בך בנוגע לבני זוג בקלוג.

לשמחתי, אשתי לעתיד היקרה הסכימה להצטרף אלי לתקופת הלימודים בארה"ב. עם זאת, היא תשמח להמשיך לעבוד בתחום שלה – הנדסת מערכות מידע וניהול פרוייקטים. אשמח לדעת מהן אפשרויות ההעסקה באזור של קלוג, האם יש חברות הי-טק רבות, האם קיימת מסגרת לתמיכה/השמה מסודרת לבני זוג בבית הספר, והאם ניתן לנקוט בצעדים מקדימים כלשהם?

בתודה מראש,

טל

l_gidi
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 10

בועז שלום
    שמעתי רבות על האוירה המיוחדת של Kellogg ,על המעורבות הרבה של התלמידים בעיצוב התוכנית, הדחיפה שהם נותנים אחד לשני והפתיחות של הסגל האקדמאי.
    לפי התרשמותך עד כה האם זה באמת כך, האם תוכל להרחיב?
    האם ניתן ליצור איתך קשר גם לא דרך הפורום?

תודה מראש

boazcn
    חבר

To: Tal K

היי טל,

כרווק אני לא יכול להעיד על בני/בנות זוג.

אני כן יכול להגיד לך שבקלוג יש אחוז גבוה של בני זוג נשואים (לצערם של הרווקים :) ).

אני אנסה לברר לך ולעדכן.

בעז

boazcn
    חבר

טל

להלן תשובה משי (תלמיד שנה שניה בקלוג):
    Dear Tal,
    From my own experience Kellogg has a great network for spouses. In addition to being a great social support system people in Kellogg have helped my wife to further her employment search in many different ways such as going over her resume and helping her contact people. As both of us are not in the Hi-Tech area, I can’t really give you an overview of this market in Chicago. In the graduating year above me there were 2 couples and both of the spouses worked in the Hi-Tech industry: one for Motorola (which has its world headquarters here in Chicago) and the other for a Hi-Tech firm. The most important issue you have to take into account in any place in the States is the visa issue. Having a working visa makes things much easier.
    Best of luck, Shay

Tal K
    חבר

בעז,

אני מעריך את הטרחה והבירור.

תודה רבה,

טל

l_gidi
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 10

בועז
    תודה על התשובה
    שאלה נוספת ברשותך
    כיצד עבר עליך תהליך הקליטה בבית הספר
    האם בית הספר יזם צעדים מיוחדים כדי לסייע לך או לאחרים
    תודה
    גידי

boazcn
    חבר

To: l_gidi

יש שבוע של קליטה בו עושים בעיקר פעילויות חברתיות ומסיבות.

מעסיקים אותך מהבוקר עד הערב עד שאתה לא שם לב שאתה במקום חדש.

זה עונה על השאלה או שאתה מחפש משהו יותר ספציפי (סיוע כלכלי? דיור? או משהו אחר?)

noon
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 24

הי בועז,
    אני נמצאת בהליכי הרשמה ל-MBA, ורציתי לשמוע מעט פרטים על התוכנית החד שנתית שקלוג מציעה.
    השאלות שמעניינות אותי בעיקר הן – האם אתה מתכוון לעבוד בארצות הברית לאחר התואר? האם אפשרויות ההשמה אחרי התוכנית החד שנתית זהות? האם יש לך הערכה לגבי היקף ההוצאות של סטודנט בתוכנית? והאם תנאי הכניסה לתוכנית גבוהים או נמוכים מלתוכנית הדו- שנתית?
    תודה,
    נעה

boazcn
    חבר

To: noon

היי נעה,

אני מתכוון לעבוד בארה"ב אחרי התואר. אני מניח שזה מה שרוב האנשים עושים (בלי קשר לתוכנית החד שנתית) – כדי לממן את עלות הלימודים.

אפשרויות ההשמה זהות, אנחנו עוברים את אותו תהליך כמו כולם. עם זאת, קשה הרבה יותר לבצע Career switch מהותי (למשל ממימון לשיווק). לדעתי אין בעיה להכנס לתחום הייעוץ מכל עיסוק קודם.

The estimated total costs for the 2005-2006 academic year, including tuition, books and materials, computer equipment and living expenses, will be $62,848 for Two-Year students; tuition is $38,844. For a student in the One-Year program, total costs are estimated to be $80,533; tuition is $51,792

כך שהעלות הכוללת של התוכנית החד שנתית יותר זולה.

תנאי קבלה:

http://www.kellogg.northwestern.edu/admissions/apply/entering.htm

להערכתי באופן כללי הסיכויים דומים, אבל לדעתי לא מספיק ישראלים מבינים את היתרון של התוכנית , כך שתתחרי עם פחות ישראלים (על בין אחד ל-2 מקומות לישראלים בתוכנית).

בהצלחה

בעז

LPOW
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 200

Dear Boaz,

Why do you think the 1y program is less popular with Israelis – if I take into account the opportunity costs- Kellogg 1Y is around $90K cheaper than any other 2 year program.

Thanks,

L

boazcn
    חבר

To: LPOW

it is not all about the money

נכון שיש שיקול כספי ויש עוד יתרונות נהדרים (קבוצה בוגרת של אנשים ומאד מגובשת)

אבל :

שנתיים של חופש לעומת שנה והאפשרות לבצע השתלמות בקיץ הם שיקולים נגד.

כמו כן חייבים תואר ראשון בניהול או בתחום דומה או ניסיון ניהולי משמעותי (לפחות 3 שנים) כדי להתקבל.

גמר חתימה טובה,

בעז

LPOW
    חבר

Boaz,
    What amounts to substantial work experience? Will serving in a managerial role count as part of my experience? – Is the selectivity of the 1y program greater than the 2Y program?

How hard is it to find jobs in management consulting after the 1Y, will an internship be less important in this field?

Thanks,

L

boazcn
    חבר

היי

רשימת הדרישות להתקבל לתוכנית מפורטת בקישור הבא:

http://www.kellogg.northwestern.edu/admissions/programs/1yearmba.htm

וכן – תפקיד ניהולי נחשב כניסיון.

סיכויי הקבלה לתוכנית ה-1Y ול-2Y דומים.

התמחות פחות חשובה ל-consulting ואין מניעה לחפש עבודה בתחום הזה.

הבחור הישראלי שסיים את ה-1Y שנה שעברה עובד ב-McKinsey וגם אני מנסה להתקבל לתחום הזה.

LPOW
    חבר

Thank Boaz,

I wanted to ask if military experience will count as managerial experience… :)

Thanks!

L

boazcn
    חבר

התשובה היא – תלוי.

תלוי ב:

1. מה עשית בצבא

2. איך את מציגה את זה.

אני הייתי עתודאי , כך ש-7 שנים מתוך 8 שנות ניהול אצלי היו בצבא (ניהול פרוייקטים וניהול מוצר) – אז אם רוצים להציג את זה ככה , זה אפשרי :) (וזה נכון לכל בית ספר ולכל תוכנית MBA בארה"ב)

boazcn
    חבר

Considering graduate studies in business? Want to study abroad?
    You are hereby invited to the reception of one of the top MBA schools in the world.

The reception will be hosted by current Israeli Kellogg students and Kellogg Alumni who would like to share their experience with you.
    This is a great opportunity to get a comprehensive understanding of the Kellogg MBA spirit, its unique culture and the different academic programs the Kellogg School of Management has to offers (the one year program, the two year program and the MMM program). We will also try to address general issues not specific to Kellogg such as financing your MBA studies, post-MBA career opportunities and visa issues.

W E D NESDAY, DECEMBER 21, 2005 7:00 PM THE INTERDISCIPLINARY CENTER, HERZLIYA – AUDITORIUM 316 ARISON SCHOOL OF BUSINESS’ BUILDING .

We look forward to meeting you,
    Boaz.

eyam
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 47

Hi all,
    Has anyone applied to round 2 at Kellogg? Has anyone interviewed already?

boazcn
    חבר

some pic and presentations to help you learn about Kellogg:

http://boaz.cn.googlepages.com/kellogg

boazcn
    חבר

Hi Everyone,

Sorry for not being here for a while.

But I just graduated from the 1 year program at Kellogg and going to join Amazon.com as a product manager.

If you have any questions about the MBA or Kellogg – feel free to ask.

good luck,

Boaz

odedgri
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 17

Hi Boaz

I have few questions.

Would you prefer that I call you ? Skype you? or just e-mail?

I'm at [email protected]

Thanks

Oded

boazcn
    חבר

To: odedgri

I prefer answering questions in the forum – so everybody can learn from the answers .

Let me know if that is OK with you, otherwise you can email me.

Boaz

odedgri
    חבר

Hi Boaz

I started the application process and writing the essays.

Since I write the essays myself, with no "advising" editors, I need all the help I can get…

Here are few questions…

1. Reading the essay topics, I haven't seen any topic that asks about volunteering and community involvement. Since I know the committee regards highly of this topic, I do not understand where I should mention it.

2. Do you know any Israeli student or alumnus in the biotechnology program? If not, how can I contact someone from this program?

3. Can you recommend or highlight any important "do and do not" when writing the essays? Is there any special issue I should address or relate to and pay extra attention to?

4. I already have a M.Sc. in biotechnology. Do you think it is wise to aim specifically to the biotechnology MBA program, or maybe I should keep my options open and not mention any special major I'm interested in…

That is it for now.

Thank you very much for your help and advice !

Oded

boazcn
    חבר

מצטער על העיכוב בתגובה – רק עכשיו סידרו לי אינטרנט בדירה.

1. אני לא מומחה בהכנת אפליקציות אבל לדעתי אפשר בקלות לשלב את ה"ההתנדבות" תחת שאלה 2 "מה הרקע שלך" או שאלה 3 "להעריך את האפליקציה של עצמך".

2. נסה את color=#[email protected] – שי.

3. מכייון שאני מראיין בוגרים , אני לא יכול לייעץ בנושא אפליקציה .

4. אני חושב שתמיד עדיף להראות שאתה בוגר ,מוכן נפשית ויודע מה אתה רוצה לעשות אחרי הלימודים. לדעתי ה-MSC שלך לא יכול להזיק.

בהצלחה

בעז

odedgri
    חבר

תודה רבה על העזרה!

בהצלחה בהמשך

עודד

אלמוני
    לא פעיל
    מספר הפוסטים: 4

hey boaz… i am/will be applying for the JD-MBA program at Northwestern. i assume you have had contact with students in this niche… what can you tell me about how students feel about it (aside from its rigor). what are the backgrounds of the people parttaking in it? any advise and insight would be warmly accepted.

also, as a representative of kellogg in israel would it be possible to request an informational interview? if so you could also email me at [email protected]

best,

adam

avner arad
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 6

הי לכולם

אני כרגע בתהליך הכנת הבקשה ללימודים בקלוג לספטמבר 2007.
    אני מתעניין בנושא סביבה ויודע שיש בקלוגן כמה קורסים העוסקים בנושאי ניהול סביבתי-חברתי

ויש כמובן את התוכנית

SEEK

אשמח לדעת אם יצא למישהו ללמוד באחד הקורסים בנושא ובעיקר אם אתם מכירים מישהו מהסטודנטים בקורסים הנל או בתכנית שציינתי למעלה שיהיה מוכן לענות קצת על שאלות. אני מבין גם שיש מועדונים לנושאי ניהול סביבתי-חברתי. האם אתם מכירים את הפעילות בהם?

שיהיה לכולם יום טוב
    אבנר

Ron Tamir
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 12

To: avner arad

Hi Avner,

I'm a current Kellogg student (2nd year). I haven't taken SEEK but I can direct you to some students who have, as well as others who are active in combining community services with business here at Kellogg. Leave me your contact info and I'll get in touch.

Cheers,

Ron

avner arad
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 6

To: Ron Tamir

Hi Ron

my email is [email protected] , feel free to forward it to anyone who's willing to advise me about kellogg's mba – particulary the "seek" program.

Thanks for your help

Avner

Tal K
    חבר

שלום לכולם,

שמי טל, ואני סטודנט שנה ראשונה בתכנית ה- MBA של Kellogg. אשמח לענות על שאלות על התכנית, החיים ב- Evanston, תהליך הקבלה, והחיים בכלל.

לכל המעוניינים, ב- 21 בדצמבר 2006, נערוך קבלת פנים בה תהיה לכל המעונין הזדמנות לשמוע על החיים בקלוג מסטודנטים ובוגרים. קבלת הפנים תכלול: מצגת קצרה על קלוג, פנל שאלות ותשובות עם סטודנטים ובוגרים, כיבוד קל ושיחות אישיות עם הסטודנטים והבוגרים.

קבלת הפנים תערך ב- 21 בדצמבר 2006, בשעה 18:00, בפקולטה לניהול ע"ש רקנטי באוניברסיטת תל-אביב (קומה ראשונה מצד ימין).

אנא אשרו השתתפותכם בקישור הבא:

face=Verdana http://www.kellogg.northwestern.edu/admissions/visit/receptions.htm

נשמח לראותכם,

טל

JoeCool
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 267

Hi Tal,

The link you posted and which is supposed to send you to the web page for signing up for the event only sends you to the Kellog list of events. There is no option for registeration.

Could you please explain how to register for the event if it is indeed required to do so?

Thanks,

AZ

Tal K
    חבר

To: JoeCool, All

Dear All,

My apologies. It appears that the details of the Israeli reception were not updated yet in the Kellogg website. They will be updated in the following days, and then the words "student event" in the title will become a link to the registration.

I apologize for the temporary inconvenience.

Alternatively, you are welcome to send me your full name and e-mail and I will make sure you are registered. My e-mail address is [email protected].

Thanks,

Tal

JoeCool
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 267

Thanks Tal.

I'll send you an e-mail.

AZ

Tenzing
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 13

To: JoeCool

This is a quote of a Kellogg adcom from the BW forum regarding admission decisions for R1:

Hi,

Just a quick update to my previous response regarding decisions–we will begin releasing Round 1 decisions this Friday, December 1st. You will receive an email prompting you to check your online status once we have posted your decision. Decisions will be released in random order, on a rolling basis, up through January 8th. All decisions will be reflected online; however, we may also contact admitted candidates via phone or email.

Best Regards,
    Kristen

odedgri
    חבר

Hi Tal

My name is Oded

I have just finished my M.Sc in biotechnology,and about to apply to MBA, Kellogg being one of my top choices.

I would like to hear some more about kellogg and its biotechnology MBA program. If you are not in this program, I will be very thankful if you can contact my with someone else who can shed some light on this program. In any case, I would like to hear your side about the MBA and kellogg.

Thanks

Oded

[email protected]

Tal K
    חבר

Oded,

I sent the request to the marketing co-chair of the biotech club. I'll let you know as soon as I get contact details of someone in the biotech program.

Meanwhile, feel free to ask any question regarding Kellogg. If you wish to contact me personally, my e-mail is [email protected].

In case you did not sign up yet, we will hold a reception for prospective students on December 21 at 18:00 at the Recanati faculty – Tel Aviv University. I'll be happy to meet you there and discuss in person anything on your mind.

Best regards,

Tal

reloy
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 2

Hi Boaz,

I know that you prefer to answer question in the forum, but I would like to know if it is possible to contact you through email.

If so, my email address is [email protected].

Thanks a lot!

אלמוני
    לא פעיל
    מספר הפוסטים: 124

Hi Tal,

I have a delicate question for you.

I have reapplied to Kellogg on the first round, and am still waiting for the decision.

Lately, I found out that I was supposed to inform the Ad'Com either that I wish to use last year's interview or ask for conducting a new one this year. While the truth is I had wished to have a new interview, I understand that it's too late to ask for one, and now have to consider how to act: should I approach Ad'Com saying something like "please use last year's interview" or should I ignore the whole thing in its entirety?

Thanks,

Psychodude

boazcn
    חבר

To: reloy

my email is [email protected]
מוצגות 50 תגובות – 1 עד 50 (מתוך 171 סה״כ)
  • יש להתחבר למערכת על מנת להגיב.