מוצגות 50 תגובות – 101 עד 150 (מתוך 171 סה״כ)
  • מאת
    תגובות
  • odedp
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 61

To: All

חברים,

אנחנו (סטודנטים משנה ראשונה ושניה בקלוג) מגיעים לביקור בארץ הקודש ורוצים לארגן מפגש לא פורמלי עם כל מי שמתעניין בקלוג (הגיש או מתכוון להגיש) כדי לשתף אתכם בחוויות שלנו ולענות על כל שאלה שעולה לכם בראש בנוגע לבה"ס ותהליך הקבלה. חשבנו על בית-קפה באזה"ת הרצליה פיתוח ביום רביעי, 24/12, בשעה 19:00. אם אתם בעניין, שלחו לי בבקשה מייל, כדי שנוכל להתארגן על מקום בהתאם: operry2010 at kellogg dot northwestern dot edu

נתראה בקרוב

Gili_Kellogg
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 14

Dear Applicants,

We would like to invite you to join our Kellogg student event in Israel taking place on December 24th.
    We assume you have already seem all the possible presentations from all the top MBA programs, therefore, we decided to organize a more casual event to give you the opportunity to meet us in small group conversations. Where you can ask the “hard” and personal questions and get our personal prospective on the Kellogg MBA program.

Please sign up using the link below, space is limited.

I apologize if you received this invitation from more than one current Kellogg student, this only means you are on our mind.

See you there.

Please join current students from the Kellogg School
    for a coffee chat in
    Herzliya, Israel
    Don’t miss this opportunity to learn about student life at Kellogg!
    December 24, 2008
    7:00pm
    Arcaffe,
    5 Shenkar st.,
    Hezliya Pituach Industrial Park , Israel
    Space is limited so please RSVP at:
    face=Calibri http://www.kellogg.northwestern.edu/Programs/FullTimeMBA/Admissions_events/Off_Campus_events.aspx
    Limch
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 323

To: odedp

Current MBA Students Get-together in Tel Aviv on the 27th!

We are holding this event for all 1st and 2nd year Israeli MBA students from all International programs on December 27th.
    If you are a current student and have not received the official email with all the details – please shoot me an email and I'll get back to you with all the info you need :)

See ya!
    Limor – [email protected]

gileyal
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 279

Kellogg Admissions Chat transcript is available Yahoo – http://news.yahoo.com/s/bw/20090320/bs_bw/mar2009bs20090319260969;_ylt=Amp17FaDhOQlR0zQyJC5sSCyBhIF

Some interesting quotes:

"emanon: What are application numbers like compared with (2008)?

BethFlyeKellogg: Applications are up slightly this year, and the pool continues to be exceptional."

"natasha19: Do you have any preliminary numbers on how the class of 2009 did securing jobs and how the class of 2010 is doing with internships?

BethFlyeKellogg: Formal and informal indicators tell us that full-time job placement for our second-year students is on a par with where it has been at this point during the past few years. We don't have formal numbers on those who have received internships at this point. Historically speaking, half our students generally secure internships after spring break. "

"ahembeea: Like most other top schools, even Kellogg experienced a rise in Round 1 applications. Has the trend continued in Round 2 and now Round 3, or has it been different?

BethFlyeKellogg: Similar to last year, we had a more pronounced increase during the first round compared with the second. "

"Wael: What is the impact of the TOEFL? Is there any minimum requirement?

BethFlyeKellogg: The TOEFL is one element that we examine when assessing an applicant's English language communication skills. There is no minimum requirement, and we also take into account the interview and essays when evaluating this area."

epony
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 785

To: gileyal

I would strongly urge anyone to take these quotes with a grain of salt and to seek out the advice and insights of current students and recent graduates.

I'm not saying that anything said above is untrue, but let's just say that these chats are eventually marketing tools and should be viewed as such by applicants. For example, re-reading the answer on job placement with a more critical eye could prove very insightfull – this is a great example of how not to answer an interview question… :-p

gileyal
    חבר

אני רק מצטט את הכתוב:)
    Plan
    חבר
    Hi all,
    I am interested in applying during the first round, for MBA studies that start on August/September 2010 and would be glad to learn more about Kellogg's full time MBA program.
    I plan to visit Chicago between April 12th (evening) and the 13th. If possible at all, it would be very helpful if I could get the following questions cleared up:

• Aside from touring the facilities and taking into account that I would be devoting my entire stay for such campus visit, what would be the best way to utilizes this visit?
    • Who should I contact prior to such visit?
    • Is there anything else that should be done during my visit that may promot my application?

Many thanks for all the help,

Yuval Gat

Zahi
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 38

To: אורי ל., All

היי אורי

אני אשמח לשוחח איתך. יש לי ראיון לתוכנית של השנה אחת בשבוע הבא.

תודה

צחי

gileyal
    חבר

צחי – בהצלחה בראיון!
    goldberg
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 9

הי,

אני מתלבט האם להגיש application ל 2010, כשהדילמה שלי קשורה לסטטוס המשפחתי שלי – נשוי+ 2, ולגילי ה"מופלג" – אהיה בן 34 שהתכנית תתחיל.

אנ מעריך שסיכויי הקבלה שלי די גבוהים (ניסיון תעסוקתי וניהולי משמעותי, ציון GMAT גבוה וליווי של aringo), אך חשוב לי מאוד לשוחח עם מישהו בסטטוס דומה שלומד או למד לאחרונה ב Kellogg לפני שאני מתקדם.

אשמח אם מישהו מכם יוכל להפנות אותי לגורם כזה.

תודה.

Zahi
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 38

תודה רבה
    School Boy
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 18

היי
    אשמח לעזור – אנא פנה אלי במייל: [email protected]
    בברכה, קובי.
    neo
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 10

To: goldberg

there is a discussion about "old age" in the chicago thread, around page 11, I think it will interest you to read it, although it's not kellogg

KatzA09
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 80

To: neo

Hi,

I have a small question for Kellogg's students or alumni. I'm looking at the courses offered by the school and can't figure out what 1 credit means… When a course has one credit, how many hours does that mean per meet? and how many meetings are in a quarter?

Thanks in advance,

Arnon

School Boy
    חבר

קרדיט אחד משמעו קורס שנמשך כל הרבעון, כלומר 10 שבועות, כאשר בכל שבוע שתי פגישות של שעה וחצי רצופה כל אחת. (שיעורי ערב הם 3 שעות בפגישה אחת).

KatzA09
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 80

To: School Boy

תודה רבה!

יש לכם 10 שבועות לרבעון? זה ממש הרבה! 40 שבועות בשנה ללמוד משאיר רק 3 חודשי קיץ, ועוד לא ספרנו מבחנים… האם ייתכן שיש לכם שלושה רבעים ולא ארבעה?

שוב תודה,

ארנון

School Boy
    חבר

יש ארבעה רבעונים בשנה, אחד מהם הוא רבעון הקיץ שבו לא לומדים סטודנטים בתוכנית הרגילה של השנתיים.
    כך ששנה רגילה מתחילה באמצע ספטמבר ונמשכת עד אמצע יוני .כל רבעון הוא 10 שבועות לימודים, שבוע מבחנים ואז חופש קצר (שבועיים או שלושה)
    School Boy
    חבר

Hi,

I would like to update you upon the Kellogg Israeli students’ internships this summer.

It is worth mentioning that since we’re only 4 guys this year (many more to come in the coming fall!) our career paths definitely do not represent the huge variety of Kellogg students internships this summer. Nonetheless, we found ourselves in different industries, functions and locations – according to each person’s priorities and aspirations.

Oded is spending his summer with his wife in Austin, Texas, working at Dell’s Global Services Group as a Strategic Planning Intern. Oded also co-led the Kellogg High-Tech Club and is co-leading the Kellogg Entrepreneurship Club. Dell is one of many tech companies which recruited on-campus for product management, product marketing, strategy, operations and many other positions. Kellogg alumni can be found in any major tech company in the US and across the globe. Based on feedback the school is receiving from recruiters, Kellogg success in the tech industry is due to its students’ strength in team work, general management, marketing, and being overall – well rounded.

Yaniv is working in Chicago as a Summer Associate at BCG (Boston Consulting Group) which is considered to be in the top 2 management consulting firms in the world (I have to mention here that Yaniv got an offer from McKinsey as well). Again, in this economy as many consulting firms have cut their numbers drastically, Kellogg continues to be a “core school” for top consulting firms, and consulting continues to be an industry/function that many Kellogg students desire and get into in masses.

Aviv has chosen to spend his summer in an Israeli internship as a Business Development Intern at Hadasit (of the Hadassah Hospital in Jerusalem). This is aligned with Aviv’s strong interest in health-care and biotechnology. This is yet another strength of Kellogg which offers numerous electives in such specific areas. The quarter system allows us to take electives beginning in the second quarter of the first year to make sure we get enough knowledge to have an impactful 10-week summer internship.

As for me, I have chosen to work for a small fast growing company in Chicago named Dotomi. As an on-line advertising company, Dotomi combines structure and culture of a high-tech company with that of a media marketing firm. As a product management Intern I do internal consulting in fields of organizational behavior, operational efficiency and product management/marketing. The small company scale allows me to do in just 10 weeks both analysis and synthesis, both strategy and implementation.

As much as we enjoy our internships, we can’t wait to get back to Evanston for another exciting year at Kellogg!

Have a great summer,

Kobi

Avi
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 41

To: School Boy

WOW, that's a great post, Kobi. Good luck to all of you with your summer internships.

I'm just wondering – is there any time during the summer to rest and enjoy, or is it all work and no fun?

BTW, you mentioned that many Israelis will join you at Kellogg in the fall. Do you know how many? I heard that Kellog's yield is a bit low among Israelis, so I guess there are a few more who got accepted to Kellogg but decided not to come, right?

Have a great summer,

Avi.

School Boy
    חבר

תודה אבי!
    לשאלתך, שעות העבודה וגם אורך ההתמחות בשבועות מאד תלוים בחברה ובתעשיה, וזה כמובן לא קשור מאיזה בי"ס אתה בא.
    התמחות היא בדר"כ 8 עד 13 שבועות, כשהרוב המכריע הוא סביב ה-10. בכל מקרה יש מספיק זמן לפני או אחרי לטייל וכדומה.
    ברוב החברות שעות העבודה סטנדרטיות – 8 עד 5 וחצי. בתעשיות מסוימות כמו יעוץ- הסטנדרנט הוא בסביבות ה-11 שעות ביום. בגדול, מצפים ממתמחים לעבוד אותן שעות שחלות על עובדים רגילים, אולי קצת פחות כי איך לך באמת אחריות אמיתית לעסק כשאתה שם רק 10 שבועות, וגם רוצים להשאיר עליך רושם טוב שתרצה לחזור למשרה מלאה.(אני למשל עובד 8 שעות ביום ומבלה המון זמן חופשי בלחוות את שיקגו בקיץ -חוויה יוצאת מהכלל).

לגבי ישראלים בקלוג, אני לא עוקב אחרי המספרים באדיקות, ואני חושש שיהיה קשה למצוא מספרים מהימנים כיוון שבתי הספר לא נוהגים לפרסם כמה ישראלים הגישו אפליקיישן או כמה התקבלו, אלא רק כמה מתחילים ללמוד בפועל (ואת זה נדע רק ביום הראשון ללימודים). ממה ששמעתי בפעם האחרונה, השנה יהיו לפחות 8 ישראלים חדשים בקמפוס.
    ראוי לציין שלקלוג יש מגוון תוכניות לימוד, ויש ישראלים בכל אחת מהן: MMM (תואר כפול עם הפקולטה להנדסה), JDMBA (תואר כפול עם הפקולטה למשפטים), ו-1Y ( תוכנית של שנה אחת רצופה שמיועדת לאנשים מנוסים יותר).
    בכל שנה (וגם בסתיו הקרוב) מגיעים לקלוג סטודנטים שהתקבלו ואף קיבלו הצעות למלגה מבתי ספר אחרים, אבל החליטו שקלוג זה המקום שהכי מתאים להם. אני בטוח שיש גם דוגמאות הפוכות, ולכן אני פשוט מציע לא להתפס לשמועות לגבי "מכסות" או סיכויים של ישראלים בבית ספר כזה או אחר. אני אישית לא מאמין בזה, ומציע להתמקד במגוון שיקולים יותר ענייניים בבחירת בתי הספר אליהם מגישים אפליקיישן.
    בהצלחה!

gileyal
    חבר

הי אבי,

השנה מגיעים שישה ישראלים לתוכנית של השנתיים, אחד לתוכנית המשולבת עם תואר במשפטים ושניים לתוכנית החד שנתית. בסה"כ תשעה.

לגבי ה-YIELD – אני מתרשם שהמספרים בארץ ובעולם די דומים. עם זאת, צריך להבין שהמדד הזה מטעה. קלוג דורגה השנה שלישית בארה"ב בשני הדירוגים המובילים (USNEWS ו-BUSINESSWEEK) וכפועל יוצא מתחרה מול האוניברסיטרות המובילות בעולם על הסטודנטים הכי חזקים. יכול להיות YIELD דומה לאוניברסיטה שמדורגת במקום ה-30 אבל מי שניגש לשם ניגש בעיקר לאוניברסיטאות בדירוג דומה שפחות קשה להתקבל אליהן. כל הישראלים שהתקבלו לקלוג ובחרו ללכת לאוניברסיטה אחרת השנה הלכו לאחת מהטופ 5.

falxori
    חבר

And one that we tried to push to Booth but he didn't get the hint and stayed with us.. :-)

anyway, on a serious note, I think most who get in HBS/GSB (and maybe Wharton) end up there. The other "top schoold" ,i.e Kellogg, Booth, MIT and a little less, Tuck and Haas, get a lot of people who have to chose between a few great programs.

then you consider, how the school "feels" (which is totally subjective), where you want to live, and if you're lucky, any $$ you got.

I considered a LOT of things when I had to chose where to go and I have to tell you that yield wasn't one of them. It is, however, a valid data point too.

I suggest you focus on getting in first and then (with hard work and some luck) you'll have several great schools to pick from. I haven't started yet but i'm pretty sure all of the above will give you more than enough opportunities, the rest (and the majority, in my view) is up to you, not the school you end up in.

Ori

P.S

Gil, skipping our beer night tonight is a violation of the Kellogg honor code… :-)

gileyal
    חבר

Sorry man… food poisoning. I will make it up to you guys in Evanston…
    Jeff
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 40

I must say that food poisoning is one of the best excuses you have come up with so far :)
    gileyal
    חבר

You know, its not very nice to make fun of the sick and old…:)
    danutz
    חבר

Hi all,

I'm planning to visit Kellogg this September. Probably going to be there on the 17th.
    I'd be happy to meet any of the Israeli students while I'm there – nothing like a friendly face, right :) ?

Thanks!

Daniel

falxori
    חבר

To: danutz

Hi Daniel,

we'll be happy to host you here.

not sure if any of the 2nd years will be around (I think they are still on vacation) and I'm not sure what the first years will be doing (haven't started yet…) but i'm sure we'll be able to make it work.

check Kellogg's website and see if they have any organized tours at that time, that should give you a good start and we'll take care of the rest…

let us know when you have your final plans.

Ori

danutz
    חבר

To: Ori

,Hey Ori

.Thanks for the quick reply
    ?Can you send me your email address so we could schedule something more specific
    .I'm at [email protected] if you'd rather email me

,Thanks again

Daniel

gileyal
    חבר

Hi Daniel,

Orientation starts today so I'm not sure if Ori saw your reply. I sent you his e-mail. I am sure he's looking forward to hearing from you.

Anybody who wants to come visit, or just speak with the current students before filing his/her application or interviewing is more than welcome to contact us. We've done what you are doing right now and are here for you guys:)

E-mail structure is as following:
    (first letter of first name) (Last Name) (year completing school) (at) kellogg.northwestern.edu

So for example, I (Gil Eyal) would be geyal2011 (at) kellogg.northwestern.edu

Gili_Kellogg
    חבר

Kellogg Admissions Information Session in Tel-Aviv Sep 13th 2009

We cordially invite you to attend
    a Kellogg Information Session in Tel Aviv, Israel.

Beth Flye, Director of Admissions and Financial Aid, and Kellogg Alumni will present on
    the full-time MBA programs offered through the Kellogg School of Management.

Sunday, September 13, 2009
    6:30 – 9:00 p.m.
    Lexus Israel
    8 Hasadnaot Street
    Herzeliya-Pituach

Dear Israeli propspective MBA students,

We are happy to update that the Director of Admissions Ms. Beth Flye is personally coming to Israel to present the Kellogg School of Management MBA program to perspective Israeli students. It is a unique opportunity for you to meet the head of Kellogg’s admission and learn about the program. Kellogg Israeli Alumni and current students will also attend the event and will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Space is limited, please RSVP.

http://www.kellogg.northwestern.edu/Programs/FullTimeMBA/Admissions_events/Off_Campus_events/eventItem.aspx?eventid=419

אלמוני
    לא פעיל
    מספר הפוסטים: 2

HELLO…EVERYONE!!!!

i am applying to Kellogg, but to its 3yr JD-MBA programme

i need advice/inside information/tips/ shouts and murmurs (i think i'm delirious)

i know that few people have heard about it and even fewer have applied,but im hoping that someone who studied at KELLOGG can either connect me to someone at the programme or give me some information about it (beyond whats on the web-page) from their interactions with JD-MBA students on campus.

i am pursuing this track from a professional background in News Media…. i know the Kellogg MBA has quite a lot to do with media, and so any tips on courses/concentrations/ activities to do with media industry and news industry would be very welcome.

ok im done

thanks

adam

gileyal
    חבר

Hi Adam,

The Kellogg JD/MBA program seems really good. Kellogg is a top 5 school and I think Northwestern was ranked 9th in law this year. Not bad at all. All the JD/MBA's I've met are really happy with the program.

Students do one year of the law school, one at Kellogg and then a combination of the two.

There is one Israeli student in the program right now – Andrew. If you would like to speak with him, send me an e-mail and I will connect you two. My e-mail address is geyal2011 (at) kellogg.northwestern.edu

Mickey@Kellogg
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 5

Hey Adam,

My name is Mickey Gafny, I am a recent graduate of Kellogg, class of 2009.
    I can refer you to friends who graduated from the JDMBA program. In case you are interested please write to me at [email protected]

I am not writing their emails here as they might not be interested in having their email address public.

Thank you
    Mickey

Jeff
    חבר

Hi,

This is a two week old story about the Kellogg 1y program. Two Israelis are in that program now. It is especially great for those who have studied business related stuff before and are not looking for a major career change.

JZ

http://online.wsj.com/video/day-in-the-life-of-an-accelerated-mba-student/4A24A034-6A3B-412D-A2BA-A4E9BF1E0697.html

gileyal
    חבר

קצת על קלוג –

קצת אחרי תחילת כל שנת לימודים יש כנס שמארגנת מועצת הסטונדטים בדבר כללי ההתנהגות בקלוג. אני חושב שאפשר ללמוד הרבה על הרוח של קלוג מהסרט שהכנו לקראת האירוע, מעבר לעובדה שקיבלתי תפקיד עם שתי שורות…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFkjTN4xTZ8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyO-vfmPSYc

הקטע עם החומוס והפלאפל זו בדיחה פרטית – משום מה כולם משוכנעים שבשל העובדה שאני ישראלי אני אמור להיות מטורף על חומוס ופלאפל…

Jeff
    חבר

קליפ ברמה גבוהה שהכינו סטודנטים בקלוג לתחרות המרקטינג השנתית:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dq46Ab9_46E

avidan
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 12

Please join us for a coffe chat hosted by Kellogg students. Kellogg first and second year Israeli students will share with you their insights about their personal experience at Kellogg and answer any question you many have about Kellogg and the application process.

We look forward to get to know you in the coffee chat,

Plesae register in the bellow link:

http://www.kellogg.northwestern.edu/Programs/FullTimeMBA/Admissions_events/Off_Campus_events/eventItem.aspx?eventid=479

Time: 7:30pm, Tuesday, Dec 22nd, 2009

Location: Cafe Einstein, Ramat Aviv Mall (1st floor next to the Super Pharm)

40 Einstein st., Tel Aviv
    odedp
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 61

To: avidan

Hi All,

My name is Oded and I'm a 2nd year student at Kellogg.

I would be happy to answer any of your questions about Kellogg (the application process, the day-to-day life, the amazing culture and every other thing you have in mind).

Please don't hesitate to reach out.

Good luck!

Oded

monadav
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 3

היי עודד
    אני כרגע עובדת על האפליקשיין שלי לקלוג
    אני מתכוונת להירשם למסלול של שנה.
    האם לדעתך המסלול הזה פחות יוקרתי או האם יש איזשהוי בעייתיות עם המסלול?
    בנוסף הממליצים שלי ביקשו שאעזור להם לכתוב את ההמלצות.
    האם אתה יכול לעזור לי עם השאלות?

תודה רבה
    mo[email protected]

Jeff
    חבר

כתבה מ"דה מרקר" – ראיון עם שלושת הדיקאנים האחרונים של קלוג.

http://www.themarker.com/tmc/article.jhtml?ElementId=skira20091123_1129915

falxori
    חבר

To: monadav

Hi

I'm not Oded (yet) but i'll try to answer with my limited knowledge of the 1Y program…

I don't think there is anything problematic with the 1Y, but the target audience is a little different. the 1Y students usually have a stronger business background. they start a little early (June I think) and cover some stuff then join the second years when school starts.

one difference that you might want to consider (in most 1Y programs) is that 1Y don't do internships and recruit directly to full time (which may be overwhelming for some people). I know some of the 1Y's are sponsered so they don't really worry about recruiting but I don't know if its more or less than the 2Y program.

we currently have 2 Israelis in the 1Y program. I'm not sure if they are on this forum but if you send me an email, I'll forward it to them

Ori

obenmoshe2011 (at)

kellogg.northwestern.edu

School Boy
    חבר

תודה לכל הנרשמים ל-coffee-chat בת"א ב-22 בדצמבר, האירוע כרגע מלא עד אפס מקום ולא ניתן להרשם יותר.

אם מישהו נרשם ורואה שהוא לא מתכוון להגיע – נא להודיע בהקדם באימייל: mbae[email protected] כדי שההרשמה תוכל להפתח מחדש לאנשים שרוצים להגיע.

לכל מי שלא יוכל להגיע מפאת המקום או הזמן, חלקנו נהיה גם באירוע של קידום ב-30 בדצמבר.

להתראות בקרוב!

droren
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 42

שלום לכולם,
    אשמח לשוחח עם סטודנטים שנה שניה בקלוג לקראת ההגשה בסיבוב השני…

תודה ושנה אזרחית נפלאה
    דרור
    dror at gmail dot com

falxori
    חבר

To: droren

לא יפה ככה לפגוע בכל הסטודנטים שנה ראשונה שגם רוצים לעזור…

אורי

droren
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 42

הי אורי,
    זאת לא היתה הכוונה :) פשוט היתה לי שאלה על אחד מהקורסים בשנה השניה ובגלל זה חיפשתי סטודנטים שנה שניה.
    בכול מקרה, אשמח לשוחח איתך! האם תוכל לכתוב לי את המייל שלך?

תודה

falxori
    חבר

To: droren

dont worry about it,

send me an email with the name of the course and i'll forward it to our 2nd years and see what they know about it.

Ori

obenmoshe2011 (at)

kellogg.northwestern.edu

boazcn
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 139

אולי קצת באיחור אבל מוטב מאוחר מאשר אף פעם.
    סיימתי את התוכנית החד שנתית ב-2006.
    הסיבה המרכזית שפניתי לתוכנית היא שכבר היה לי MBA מאוניברסיטת ת"א. יחד איתי היו עוד 4 חברה עם MBA מהארץ שממנה הגיעו. לשאר האנשים היה תואר ראשון בעסקים או משהו מיוחד בעברם שאיפשר להם להתקבל (בעיקר יועצים מ-BCG/McKinsey).
    התוכנית החד שנתית מתחילה בסמסטר קיץ ואז מצטרפים לתלמידי השנה השניה בסתיו.
    אף מראיין לעבודה לא התייחס אלי כאל דרגה שניה, להפך , זה די מרשים אנשים שאתה יכול לעשות MBA בשנה אחת.
    יתרון נוסף – חיסכון משמעותי בכסף (פחות שנה לשלם על לימודים ומצד שני שנה נוספת להרוויח כסף).
    החיסרונות:
    1. אין התמחות – וזה מקשה על מציאת עבודה , בעיקר אם אתה מתכנן לנסות לשנות קריירה. כרגע (בגלל המצב הכלכלי בארה"ב) אם אתה רומז שאתה מחפש לעשות שינוי קריירה מהותי הסיכוי לקבלה אפסי (זה כנראה/אולי נכון גם לתוכניות הדו-שנתיות). דרך אגב בערך 50% מהסטודנטים בתוכנית לא חיפשו עבודה (חוזרים למעסיק שלהם), אבל כל ה-50% האחרים מצאו עבודה לפני סיום שנת הלימודים (ב-2006 … מדהים איך העולם השתנה מאז).
    2. פחות שנה להנות מחוויה שנקראת Kellogg. 
    JR13
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 52

To: boazcn

האם מישהו קיבל תשובות כבר מקלוג (סיבוב שני) ?
    Sharas
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 13

Hi all,

I am seriously considering applying to the 1Y MBA program at Kellogg and would be happy to talk with a student in Kellogg, not necessarily one from the 1Y program.

Thank you,

Sharon

gileyal
    חבר

To: Sharas

Hey,

geyal2011(at)kellogg.northwestern.edu.

write me any time.

מוצגות 50 תגובות – 101 עד 150 (מתוך 171 סה״כ)
  • יש להתחבר למערכת על מנת להגיב.