מוצגות 50 תגובות – 51 עד 100 (מתוך 150 סה״כ)
  • מאת
    תגובות
  • ndh
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 26

To: rocksrabbit

הי איציק,

ההצעה שלך טובה לחברה שבונים על לימודים בשנה הבאה מכיוון

שאמריקאן אקספרס דורשים קרדיט היסטורי של שנה לפחות

ניסן

rocksrabbit
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 70

To: ndh

ניסן קודם כל תודה רבה אבל…

נניח שאני מוציא היום ומבצע בו קנייה ככרטיס בינלאומי או אפילו שם בו הורדות קבועות בארץ שנשארו לי (כללית מושלם וביטוח לאומי או כל דבר שמשולם בארץ), בעוד שנה אני לא אוכל להמיר אותו?

ndh
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 26

To: rocksrabbit

היי איציק,

אכן רעיון טוב לעוד שנה.

אם כבר בקומבינות עסקינן, אתה יכול לקנות בבנק "דולר המחאות/העברות" אשר זול משמעותית מדולר מזומן (אמור לעלות 2-3 אג' יותר מהיציג). הדולרים האלה ייכנסו לחשבון מט"ח אשר יהיה צמוד לחשבון העו"ש שלך. כאשר אתה מוציא את הכרטיס, תבקש לקשר אותו לשני חלקי החשבון (העו"ש והמט"ח) כך, כאשר תקנה בשקלים יחוייב העו"ש וכאשר תקנה בדולרים יחוייב אוטומטית חשבון המט"ח. אחרי זה, אתה יכול להשתמש בכרטיס בארה"ב בקלות ובלי חשש לעמלות מטורפות

שבוע אחרון טוב בארצנו הקדושה

ניסן

Smykee
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 8

To: atlant15

Hi Guy,

Smart move! I'm sure you'll benefit from this tour. We would be more than happy to have you in Ann Arbor, show you around and make sure you'll have wonderful time (easy task :). Definitely schedule a tour with our Ambassador program (start at http://www.bus.umich.edu/Admissions/Mba/Tours/). This would be an excellent opportunity to meet our faculty and students, who aren't Israelis (we're proud to say that it's a tough task this year :) Send me an email, and I'll intoduce you to the rest of the guys.

Btw – there is also a football game on Sep 27…

Let me know if there is anything else! And best of luck with your application.

[email protected]

likush1
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 4

To: Smykee

Hi all

Im one of the 13(!!) Israelis who are starting their first year here at Ross (and the only Girl!) I am joining Idan and Itzik (great guys by the way) and I will be happy to offer advise, information or any help needed throughout the application process, if one of you wants to come and visit this amazing city or on the phone.

you can contact me at tliro[email protected] or at [email protected]

This is a great school with great people and atmosphere and we are trying to keep the tradition going and bring even more then 13 Israelis here next year!

Liron

likush1
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 4

hi Guy

you can contact me at 734-709-9493

We would love to have you and we have a spare room

Liron

tliro[email protected]

idanva
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 119

To: All

On behalf of the Ross School of Business, we would like to invite you to attend “Discover Ross: The Power of Possibility,” a weekend event to learn more about the Ross MBA program from the perspective of female students, faculty and alumni.
    A variety of panels, workshops and social events will enable participants to learn about the paths taken by Ross women before, during, and after their MBAs. Additionally, prospective students will gain in-depth knowledge on MAP, the Institutes, clubs, recruiting, student life and other aspects of the Ross MBA program. Finally, social events held at numerous Ann Arbor hotspots will enable participants to get a flavor of Ann Arbor life, while mingling with current students, alumni, faculty, admissions and other staff members.
    The event will be held from Thursday, October 30th – Saturday, November 1st, 2008 on the Ross School of Business campus in Ann Arbor, MI. The event is open to applicants of any gender who have demonstrated commitment or intent to promote the advancement of women in management.
    To find the agenda, application, and more information about the event, please visit: http://www.bus.umich.edu/Admissions/DiscoverRoss/ . Applications are being accepted through Monday, September 15th, 2008. Please contact [email protected] with any questions. We look forward to hosting you on campus!

Smykee
    חבר

Hi all,

As the application deadline is getting closer, we wish to continue answering all of your questions in the best way we can. Thus, we have updated our website and supplement it with further info about the school and the vibrant Israeli community :)

http://www.israelatross.com/web_page.aspx?order=1&id=732

We are here for any questions you may have! Best of luck with your application,

[email protected]

droren
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 42

כל הכבוד לישראלים ברוס! איזה יופי של מידע ואינטרקציה עם בוגרים, סטודנטים ומועמדים עתידיים.

מחכה לראות איך הדבר מחלחל גם לבתי ספר אחרים!
    counsilliery
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 35

בהחלט. מחזיק, מחרה.

Smykee
    חבר

To: droren

Thanks Dror!

When are you coming for a visit? Have you scheduled an appointment with one of our Ambassadors? If not, I encourage you to do so soon

http://www.bus.umich.edu/Admissions/Mba/Tours/

(This way you’d also get to tour our new building, $150 million… and most importantly: LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) Certified!)

I'm looking forward to seeing you soon!

Let us know if there is anything else.

[email protected]

droren
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 42

I scheduled an appointment on 6th of October
    See you soon!

Smykee
    חבר

To: droren

Great move!

Let me know if you're interested in a specific class, club or industry (I'm not sure whether you're considering a dual degree, but we have fantastic schools in various fields… so we can introduce you to them as well)

See you soon,

[email protected]

Nona
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 5

Hello,

I have two questions about Ross:

1. I can't find the list of elective courses at Ross and I wondered if any of you know whether there are courses related to the Healthcare industry.

2. Is there a Helthcare/ Biotech club at Ross?

Thank you

Naama

idanva
    חבר

To: Nona

hi naama,

1. there are courses but i can't find a list you can check without a username and password. shoot me an email and i'll try to help

2. http://webuser.bus.umich.edu/organizations/umbshc/

zhcQc6ne
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 1

Hi Naama. I'm Eran, A1st year MBA student at Ross. There is a course called Business of Biology. In most Universities there is no specific course related to the industry so it's quite unique.

Feel free to shoot me an email if you have more questions about healthcare in Ross to lererer at umich.edu

Eran

Smykee
    חבר

Hi Naama,

Bear in mind that the University of Michigan has one of the best hospitals in the world, so you definitely can leverage the proximity to U-M’s renowned Medical School and research centers:

http://www.med.umich.edu/medschool/

Best,

[email protected]

SleepingIn
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 22

היי נעמה,
    אני משחזר כאן הודעה שכתבתי לנעמה אחרת לפני כמה חודשים עם תוספות:
    ברוס יש מספר אפשרויות בתחום ה-Healthcare:
    1. תואר כפול MBA+MHA ברוס וב-School of Public Health (מדורג בין חמש הטובים במדינה).

http://www.bus.umich.edu/Academics/SpecialPrograms/DualDegrees/Health-Services-Admin.htm

2. שילוב של קורסים העוסקים בתעשיית ה-HC במסגרת ה-MBA (קורסים מרוס ומהבי"ס ל-PH).

רשימת הקורסים המלאה של School of Public Health:
    http://www.sph.umich.edu/iscr/caid/display_current_dept.cfm?DepartmentID=5

3. המועדון הרלוונטי – Healthcare & Life Science Club. המועדון עורך אירועים ומזמין מנהלים מתחום ה-HC להרצות בקמפוס.

http://webuser.bus.umich.edu/organizations/umbshc/

4. בנוסף אפשר להתמקד ב-HC ב-MAP (פרויקט האורך שבעה שבועות במסגרתו קבוצת סטודנטים מצוותת לארגון ע"מ לפתור בעיה עסקית אמיתית). אם תרצי אשלח לך את רשימת הפרויקטים שנערכו ב-2008.

עד כאן,
    עמית
    amitgo @ umich.edu
    Nona
    חבר

To: Amit Goldstein

היי עמית,

תודה רבה על הסקירה המקיפה של תחום ה-HC ב-ROSS.

עזרת לי המון.

נעמה

Naama8
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 11

שלום,

אני מתעניינת בתחום ה-operations management ורציתי לדעת אם יש קורסים מעניינים בתחום זה ב-Ross

תודה,

נעמה

naamaare
    חבר

שלום,

אני ממלא את דפי האפליקיישן של Ross ונתקלתי בבעיה בשאלת ה-GPA

הם שואלים אם הציון הוא four point scale, five point scale or six point scale ואין מי מושג מה זה אומר.

אשמח לקבל הערות או הארות בנושא.

תודה,

נעמה

gileyal
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 279

To: naamaare

אם למדת בארץ, סביר להניח שהתשובה הנכונה היא אף אחד מהבאים.

בארה"ב נהוג לקבוע מדד לציונים – 4.0 = 100 ומשם זה יורד. נדמה לי שכל ציון עובר זה מעל 2 ונכשל מתחת.

יש מקומות עם מדדים אחרים. אני הייתי ממליץ פשוט לרשום את הציון שלך ולציין שזה מתוך 100.

naamaare
    חבר

To: gileyal

קודם כל, תודה על התשובה.

הבעיה היא שאין מקום לכתוב שזה בסקלה של 1-100 אלא רק לבחור אם זה 4, 5 או 6 נקודות

idanva
    חבר

To: naamaare

hi naama,

they are aware of the problem and once they'll recieve your transcripts they will see that this is on a 0-100 scale.

in the online application you can just divide your grade by 25 and write it is a 4 point scale.

GMAR HATIMA TOVA

Idan

naamaare
    חבר

To: idanva

תודה רבה!!

וגמר חתימה טובה גם לך

SleepingIn
    חבר

מניסיוני האישי, הלימודים עצמם, לא תמיד נמצאים בראש סדר העדיפויות של האפליקנט המצוי. רק כשמתחילים ללמוד מבינים את הבדלי הרמה בין הלימודים בארה"ב ללימודים בארץ.

פרופסור אן, שמלמד את קורס החובה בסטטיסטיקה במישיגן, הוא אחד המרצים הטובים ביותר שחוויתי.

מצ"ב כתבה מביזנס וויק, המוקירה בו כאחד המרצים הטובים במדינה:

http://www.businessweek.com/bschools/content/aug2007/bs2007088_366637.htm

idanva
    חבר

To: Naama8

Hi Naama,

Ross has a leading institue in the operation field called Tauber (http://www.tauber.umich.edu/index.htm).

you can decide to do an MBA with Operations Concentration (http://www.tauber.umich.edu/Program%20Details/mba_details.htm) and then you don't even have to look for an internship for the summer because they take care of it.

another option is to take only some of the courses as elecetives (both from the business school and from michigen College of Engineering) such as Sustainable Operations, Supply Chain Management or Project Management.

during the core curriculum you have to take Operations Management course on winter A semester.

hope it helps.

if you need more info feel free to send me an email.

IDan

Naama8
    חבר

היי עידן,

תודה רבה על התשובה.

בטח יהיו לי עוד שאלות בהמשך..

נעמה

idanva
    חבר

Sure, feel free to ask.

in addition i recommend you also to check this link : https://educonference.com/globaloperations/home/

Idan

njosephy
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 16

Invited for the Special Saturday Interview event at Ross.
    Has any of the students heard of it?
    Unfortunately will not be able to attend….
    aletzu
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 105

קיבלתי הזמנה לראיון

הבעיה היא שאין ברשימת המקומות לראיון ע"י ALUMNI את ישראל. למישהו יש עצה טובה מה לעשות? (מלבד לארוז מזוודה… )

idanva
    חבר

To: aletzu

last year we all had phone interviews (unless you were willing to come to the US).

I will find out if this year its gonna be different and let you know.

good luck,

Idan

idanva
    חבר

they are trying to find available Israel alumns.

For now, schedule a phone interview. If they'll be able to get some Israeli interviewers on board before the end of this Round, they will reach out to you with an update and give you the option to change your interview.

Good Luck

Idan

aletzu
    חבר

Idan,

Thank you VERY much!!!

atlant15
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 12

אהלן,

אני גם קיבלתי הזמנה לראיון מרוס.

ד"א אני רי-אפליקנט ושנה שעברה גם רואיינתי וזה היה ראיון טלפוני. השנה הייתי בביקור באוניברסיטה (ובעוד כמה) לפני כחודש וחצי, אזי בטח שאני הולך על ראיון טלפוני ולא מתכוון לנסוע שוב או משהו. רק הבעיה שכאשר אני ניגש להרשם לראיון, אין שום ראיון טלפוני, בכל האפשרויות רשום שזה באוניברסיטה. גם אצלך כתוב ככה?

שלחתי למייל שביקשו ממני לשלוח את קורות החיים שלי גם בקשה לבדוק את הנושא.

(נרשמתי בינתים לראיון רגיל, כאילו באוניברסיטה – לשבוע הבא, אם לא יחזרו אלי לפני לבדוק את הנושא אני אברר איתם)

idanva
    חבר

To: atlant15, All

hi all,

In your response to the interview invitation, you should indicate that you are only available for a phone interview.

as I mentioned earlier they are doing extreem efforts to find Israeli's Alumnus to do the interview.

with that said i'm not sure there will be enough interviewers in order to interview all of you but you should all mention this when you respond to your interview invite by telling that it is an option which interests you.

good luck and let me know if you encounter more problems.

aletzu
    חבר

הם אמרו לי שזה שככה זה…

פשוט תבחר ראיון מהרשימה וזהו… גם לי זה נראה קצת מוזר ושלחתי מייל…

idanva
    חבר

good, if you'll send an email mentioning your deisre for a phone interview and alumnus interview if available it will be fine.
    Naama8
    חבר

שלום,

יש לי בעיה ולשבתי שאולי אחד מחברי הפורום יוכל לעזור לי.

קיבלתי מייל מרוס לקבוע ראיון עם בוגר בארץ כולל מייל של הבוגר: יאיר אפרתי. שלחתי ליאיר מייל וקיבלתי תשובה שאין לו שום קשר לרוס ובכלל שמו יאיר שני ולא יאיר אפרתי. שלחתי מייל המפרט את הבעיה לאדמישנס וביקשתי את המייל הנכון. עדיין לא קיבלתי כל תגובה מהם.

אם יש מישהו שהתראיין עם יאיר אפרתי או פשוט מכיר אותו ויוכל לתת לי את המייל שלו אני אשמח מאוד.

המון תודה,

נעמה

gileyal
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 279

הי נעמה,

חיפוש קצר בגוגל מוצא אותו.

חפשי יאיר אפרתי ו-MICHIGAN.

כמו כן, את יכולה לשלוח לי מייל ואשלח לך (אני פשוט לא בטוח שהוא רוצה שהמייל יפורסם כאן)

gil.law (at) gmail.com

idanva
    חבר

i know him.

send me an email and i'll give it to you

Naama8
    חבר

היי,

אני לא מוצאת את המייל שלך.

תוכל לשלוח לי ל-naamaare ב-gmail נקודה com?

תודה!!

נעמה

rash733
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 274

To: eyan

הזדעזתי לגלות שיש אנשים שמנסים להתקבל ל MBA

בחו"ל ואינם רשומים כחברים מן המניין ב MBACHANCES

הדבר פוגע באופן חמור ביכולת שלנו להעריך את התמונה הכוללת

לכן לדעתי יש לחייב את בתי הספר לכלול כאחד מתנאי הקבלה חשבון משתמש ב MBACHANCES

SleepingIn
    חבר

שלום לכל המתעניינים ב-Ross,
    חופשת החורף קרבה ובאה וחלק מהסטודנטים חוזרים לארץ.
    ב-30 בדצמבר נשתתף בפורום ה-MBA של קידום (16:00-22:00 במרכז הכנסים של עזריאלי). ונשמח לשוחח עמכם על רוס, אן ארבור ועוד.
    מעבר לכך נערוך מפגש קטן יותר, באחד מבתי הקפה באזור המרכז. זמן ומיקום מדויק יימסרו בהמשך. כל מי שמעוניין להצטרף מוזמן לשלוח אימייל ל:
    amitgo @ umich.edu
    yoto @ umich.edu

מעבר לכך אתם מוזמנים לפנות אלינו עם כל שאלה שהיא.

בהצלחה באפליקיישנס!

עמית גולדשטיין,
    רוס-מישיגן, מחזור 2010

nir.ofry
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 17
    nir.ofry
    חבר

Hi all!

Can you please send a link to a site that contains fullsummary details for the MAP offerings.

All I was able to find was a table of the projects with (almost) no description.
    http://www.bus.umich.edu/MAP/MAP_08%20Projects_Brochure%2009%20insert.pdf

Limch
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 323

To: Amit Goldstein

Current MBA Students Get-together in Tel Aviv on the 27th!

We are holding this event for all 1st and 2nd year Israeli MBA students from all International programs on December 27th.
    If you are a current student and have not received the official email with all the details – please shoot me an email and I'll get back to you with all the info you need :)

See ya!
    Limor – [email protected]

SleepingIn
    חבר

היי ניר,
    אין מידע יותר מקיף מזה לגבי כל הפרויקטים שהיו ב-2008.
    בעמוד הבית של ה-MAP יש מידע כללי על התהליך וקישורים שונים, בינהם קישור לעלון שמציע קצת יותר מידע על פרויקטים נבחרים ועדויות של ספונסרים.

http://www.bus.umich.edu/MAP/Dev/WhatisMAP.htm

nir.ofry
    חבר

תודה
    שאלה נוספת
    כתוב באתר Note that an official transcript is required before you can be matriculated

האם הם מתכוונים לפני בקשת האפליקשיין או לפני שאני נרשם (אחר הקבלה) ללימודים עצמם.

בנוסף לא מצאתי מקום לדווח על ציוני הGMAT או הTOEFL
    האם הם רק מסתכלים על הדיוח הרשמי?

idanva
    חבר

To: nir.ofry

the official transcript is needed only after you get admitted.

TOEFL and GMAT should be reported using their own mechanism.

good luck,

idan

מוצגות 50 תגובות – 51 עד 100 (מתוך 150 סה״כ)
  • יש להתחבר למערכת על מנת להגיב.