מוצגות 50 תגובות – 101 עד 150 (מתוך 150 סה״כ)
  • מאת
    תגובות
  • Yoto
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 13

To: All

Dear Everyone,

I apologize in advance for the short notice.

A bunch of us (Ross current students) are meeting for Brunch/Lunch at Tike, this Friday, December 26th at 12:30 pm. The address is Shenkar 11, Herzlia (Pituach). see: http://www.rol.co.il/sites/tike1/

We hope you can join us – it could be a great oppurtunity to meet and chat about life at Ross and the MBA program.

Please RSVP by email to: [email protected] so that we can have an idea about who's showing…

"Disclaimer" : the event is not sponsored/coordinated by the Admissions Office.

Best,

Yotam

Daniel
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 5

To: omerutah

Hi Omer,

Thanks for the heads-up, just noticed that myself, thanks ;)

I found the following FAQ at the Ross web site, and based on their answer i presume that they are after an official report for both of these exams:

Q. How long will it take for my GMAT scores to be sent to Ross after I take the test?
    A. Academic institutions generally receive scores within 10 business days after the test is given. It has been known to take longer, so allow plenty of time. If you are uncertain as to whether we will receive your official scores by the deadline, you can upload your unofficial score via your online application, fax your unofficial score report to our office at 734-763-7804 or send it via the postal service to 701 Tappan, Room E2540, Ann Arbor, Michigan 48109-1234.

They say you have an option to upload a non-official score report scan @application form, i'm still looking for the proper step @form to do that. i'll keep you posted

Daniel

nir.ofry
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 17

I scanned both of the score reports and incorporated them into one PDF and uploaded it as "additional info"
    idanva
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 119

To: idanva

Don't let it bother you.

make sure you requested from GMAC and ETS to send your scores to Michigan and upload the unofficial transcripts just like Nir did.

If some official document will be missing they will let you know – you won't be disqualified only because of this.

good luck and happy new year

Idan

Daniel
    חבר

To: idanva

Hi,

Does someone know how to check the up-to-date status of the application?

I cannot seem to find the right place for it.

Thanks

Daniel

idanva
    חבר

To: Daniel

Hi Daniel,

there is no way to check it, you just need to wait for an invitation to interview and then the annoncment will be on the deadline day.

good luck,

Idan

ncas
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 7

שלום לכולם,

גם אני הגשתי לרוס בסיבוב השני. מחכה (ומקווה) לקבל הזמנה לראיון.

אשמח לשמוע על חבר'ה נוספים שנמצאים בסטטוס זהה.

בהצלחה לכולם כמובן.

counsilliery
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 35

To: ncas

כוסס ציפורניים (ליטרלי, אבל מאז גיל 6) בסטטוס דומה.
    ncas
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 7

To: counsilliery

קונסיליארי, כתוב לי ל[email protected] אם בא לך – התסריטים שלי כבר מתחילים לשעמם…

goor
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 8

היי

קיבלתי הזמנה לראיון לרוס לסיבוב ה2

אשמח לדבר עם כאלה שהתריאנו בסיבוב הראשון או בסיבוב השני או עם מעמודים אחרים

בכל מקרה סופ"ש נעים לכולם

דני

idanva
    חבר

I'm glad to annonce that Ross will have a solution for loans for international students:

To All Ross MBA Admits,

We have some good news to report on the issue of loans for international students going forward.

I’m pleased to say that we will have access to a loan program that will allow international students to pursue an MBA at Ross without requiring a U.S. co-signer. A leading international bank has agreed to pilot a new loan program available to students admitted to 40 business schools around the world; Ross is one of those schools. The loans are expected to be available to students for the 2009-10 academic year.

In the coming weeks, we will be exploring options to provide the best terms possible. We will share the details of the program as soon as the terms are finalized.

This solution to the loan issues facing international students required quite a bit of creativity and resilience on the part of many, including the administrators at our own School who joined with their colleagues at other institutions in approaching the Graduate Management Admissions Council (GMAC) to help broker such a solution.

As a result, we expect our MBA program and our School to retain the collaborative and international culture that makes it such a vibrant place.

We will continue to keep you apprised as application processes and other details become clear in the coming weeks.

Sincerely,

Robert J. Dolan
    Dean

omerutah
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 41

Hi everyone,

How many Israelis are in so far this year? (i'm one BTW)

אלמוני
    לא פעיל
    מספר הפוסטים: 10

Hi All,

I am admitted to the upcoming class of 2011!!! Surprisingly, I received my decision on thursday, saying that I will receive my formal decision letter tomorrow. This was amazing news for me. How many Israelis are in already?

I would be happy to chat with current and prospective students, especially those with their families in Ann Arbor. Please email me at [email protected].

See you all soon…

Asaf

thenorb
    חבר

Congrats!
    I was also admitted.
    Contact me at [email protected]

Cheers
    Norbi Kalman

Smykee
    חבר

Dear Prospective MBA Student,

The Ross School of Business at the University of Michigan cordially invites you to meet current students and alumni who will share their experiences and the benefits of the Ross MBA program.

Thursday, 14 May 2009 | 19:00-21:00
    Sheraton Moria Hotel
    London-Paris Hall (Lobby H)
    155 Hayarkon St.
    Tel Aviv | 03-5216666

Spouses and significant others are very welcome to attend. Light refreshments will be served. If you have questions, please contact Michael Yifrah ([email protected]).

Please register to attend by Tuesday, May 5th. We hope you can attend this information session and reception to learn more about the Ross MBA and interact with members of the Ross community.

Warmest regards,

Michael Yifrah

May_be
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 34

הי,

אני שוקלת לנסוע לבקר ברוס בין ה 5 ל 7 באוגוסט, ואשמח להיפגש עם ישראלים שנמצאים שם בקיץ… :)

האם מתקיימים שם שיעורים בתקופה זו?

מיה.

mayaben at gmail.

Smykee
    חבר

To: May_be

Hi Maya,

Couple of us are here for the summer so come over! There are a few summer classes that you can attend. The first step would be to register to a guided tour with an admissions officer: http://www.bus.umich.edu/admissions/mba/tours/

Visiting Ross during the summer may be a different experience than visiting the school during the academic year, yet there are many prospective students who prefer to visit during the summer and you will have the opportunity to interact with our admissions officers. And most importantly, you will be able to enjoy the beauty of summer time Ann Arbor!

Let me know if you have any further questions. See you soon!

[email protected]

OrenG
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 6

היי,
    אני מתכוון להגיש מועמדות לרוס ואשמח
    אם סטודנט או בוגר יוכלו לענות לי על כמה שאלות
    בנוגע לבית ספר.

המון תודה

אורן

goshenz בגמייל

May_be
    חבר

הי עומר,

אשמח לדבר/להתכתב.

מה האימייל שלך?

מיה.

ys11
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 3

To: May_be

אהלן מיה,

יש לך גם אותי לשאלות , אני תלמיד שנה ראשונה.

יניב

yshimo[email protected]

May_be
    חבר

To: ys11

יניב,

תודה על ההיענות!

אני כבר אחרי הביקור במישיגן.

החבר'ה (התותחים!) שהיו שם בקיץ אירחו אותי מדהים! :)

בכל מקרה, אם יהיו לי שאלות נוספות – אשמח לפנות אליך…

תודה,

מיה

neo
    חבר

hellow to everybody,
    I am applying to the program that starts in september 2010, and I am also interested in the dual degree MBA/MS of ERB institute (MS in environmental science).

I would love to contact Students/alumni of Ross who are taking or took a part in the program for more information (besides the information that is available on the website)

thanks, ran

asafsado
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 20

To: neo

Ran (and all),

I'll join Omer's offer to help. Shoot me a mail:

asafsado

@

umich

edu

and I'll put you in contact with an Erb student.

Good luck with your applications

Asaf

neo
    חבר

To Asaf and Omer, (or any other Ross student)

Thank you for offering your help,

The Ross website is great with an overwhelming amount of useful information about the program and career opportunities, so right now I am still processing this information, but I'm sure I will have more questions due course.

However, I have one question regarding the RSB new no-cosigner loan for international students.

In the loan application that was published online it was stated about eligibility:
    Eligibility: The RSB-UMCU International Student Loan Program is a limited, two-year program. All degree seeking international students admitted and enrolled at least half-time in the Ross School of Business in any of the graduate degree programs for 2009-2010 academic year are eligible.

As you can see, there is no mentioning of request for pre-MBA certain level of annual income. (Or any request of information about employment history, assets, other financial obligations, or any other …)

My question – from your experience, in order to secure this loan (for the full cost of attendance in my case) are there any other criteria, such as level of income or others, that are not mentioned in the loan application but will be requested later and might be a concern?

Please notice that I'm asking only about the new international students' loans program and not about the City Assets Loan (RIP)…

Thanks in advance for you answer, Ran

P.S – Asaf, I sent you an email about contacting an MBA/MS student.

link to the loan application online form

omerutah
    חבר

Sorry – this was of course for you Ran :)
    neo
    חבר

hi Omer
    thank you for your help
    cheers, Ran
    terner83
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 2

שלום לכולם,

שמי דן ובאוקטובר הקרוב אני עומד להגיש אפליקיישן לרוס. אשמח אם ישנם תלמידים או בוגרים שניתן ליצור איתם קשר בנוגע לביה"ס, קורסים מומלצים ונהלי קבלה.

בתודה,

דן

omerutah
    חבר

הי דן,

שמי עומר, סטודנט שנה א' ברוס. שלח לי מייל עם שאלות ספציפיות ואשמח לעזור ככל שאוכל.
    [email protected]

רוס בשנתיים-שלוש האחרונות בונה קהילה ישראלית מאד חזקה (אנחנו כמעט 30 סטודנטים בשנים א' ו-ב') ואנחנו מאד רוצים להמשיך לבנות את השם של בית הספר שמשומה בארץ לא מקבל את תשומת הלב ששאר ה-טופ 10 מקבלים (למרות שהוא מופיע בכל הדירוגים כטופ 5 או טופ 10)

בכל אופן, אני מציע שתחקור כמה שתוכל באינטרנט וכאמור אם יש לך שאלות ספציפיות אשמח לענות. 
    בהצלחה!

cohenit
    חבר

היי דן,
    קוראים לי איתמר ואני סטודנט שנה ראשונה ברוס.

תרגיש חופשי לשלוח מייל [email protected]

בנוסף, תיכנס לאתר http://www.israelatross.com – יש שם הרבה מידע על הישראלים שלומדים כרגע ותוכל גם לפנות לכאלה שמגיעים מרקע דומה לשלך

eyalits
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 4

שלום לכולם,

שמי אייל, גם אני סטודנט שנה ראשונה ברוס ולפני כן הייתי מהנדס חשמל. אתם מוזמנים לפנות אליי ישירות למייל בכל שאלה.

[email protected]

goamit
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 3

שלום לכולם,

שמי עמית, שנה ב' במישיגן.

יש לנו השנה 27 סטודנטים ישראלים, 12 בשנה שניה ו-15 בשנה ראשונה, כולם ישמחו לעזור לכם להכיר יותר טוב את מישיגן. אתם מוזמנים ליצור עימנו קשר דרך עמוד הפייסבוק שלנו:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ann-Arbor-MI/IsraelRoss/154283629347#/pages/Ann-Arbor-MI/IsraelRoss/154283629347

כמו כן, אפשר גם לעקוב בטוויטר:
    http://twitter.com/IsraelRoss

ולנטוורק בלינקדאין:
    http://www.linkedin.com/groups?home=&gid=1795506&trk=anet_ug_hm

המייל שלי:
    amitgo @ umich.edu

omerutah
    חבר

Hi Everyone,

for those of you applying, this can be a point to raise in your essay – Ross is the only school worldwide to be ranked in the top 10 in all of BusinessWeek's rankings of B schools: Part-time MBA, Full-time MBA, Executive MBA, BBA, and Executive Education.

Check it out:
    http://www.bus.umich.edu/NewsRoom/ArticleDisplay.asp?news_id=17918

good luck to with all the interviews

eyalits
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 4

Dear Ross MBA prospective students:

The Israeli students at Ross will be holding an informal meeting in Joya, located at 9 Shenkar Street Hertzelia Pituach, on Friday January 1st from 12pm to 2pm.
    It would be a great opportunity for you to get to know us better and chat with us about the Ross MBA experience and life in Ann Arbor.
    Please email [email protected] to let us know that you intend to come.

Take care

Eyal

אלמוני
    לא פעיל
    מספר הפוסטים: 21

Hi Guys,

I have a question for Ross students:

from what I saw on the website, there are no majors in Ross, but there are options to broaden your knowledge in specific areas.

I'm particularly interested in international business and emerging markets, and saw that there is a research center which deals with the subject.

can you elaborate on how can I focus on the subject during my studies in Ross?

omerutah
    חבר

Hi Asaf,

I think you need to be a bit more specific. When you say emerging markets and intl. business it can mean a lot of very different things – for example are you interested in for-profit or non-profits? are you interested in Finance/marketing/operations/HR/etc.?

The WDI institute in Michigan is probably the one you are referring to and indeed you can take part in their activities. They offer case competitions, events and even sponsor internships. you can read more about it here:
    http://www.wdi.umich.edu/About

As far as the MBA studies are concerned, while you're not "majoring" in anything, you can focus your efforts on whatever you want, which is pretty much the same as having a major. You can choose to focus on operations with the Tauber classes or with the Erb dual degree which is very popular here and deals with sustainability and energy, or you can simply take finance/strategy/law/leadership/whatever classes as you wish.

The best thing is that you have a lot to choose from and it's very important – hope this helps.

Feel free to shoot me an email at [email protected] if you have any further questions

omerutah
    חבר

Dear prospective students,

The Ross School of Business at the University of Michigan is holding its annual reception for prospective students on May 16th in Tel-Aviv. Please join us and meet current students, alumni and for the first time Ross' admissions director to hear about the unique Ross experience and the advantages it offers. Ross classes of 2010 and 2011 admitted 27 students and we are happy to enlarge our Israeli community with candidates of the highest caliber.

Where: Leonardo Plaza Tel-Aviv Hotel (AKA – Sheraton Moriah Plaza Hotel) 155 Hayarkon St, Tel Aviv
    When: May 16th, 19:00 (sharp)
    Who: Any prospective MBA student seeking a top 10 program

Admission to the event is free, however due to high demand in previous years we require everyone to RSVP through this link:
    http://events.embark.com/event/UMich/MBA/RegisterAndReserve.asp?FORMSTATE=1&EVID=77570

For any questions, please email Omer at [email protected]
    Go Blue!

omerutah
    חבר

Quick update regarding the agenda of the May 16th Ross MBA reception:
    * Andrea Chomistek, Ross' Admissions Director is coming to Israel for the 1st time and will look to network with potential candidates. She will deliver her keynote presentation and will of course welcome any questions about the program.
    * Andrea's presentation will be followed by a panel of current students (class of 2011), who will share their experience at Ross and with the recruiting process.
    * Finally, some of Ross' top alumni will participate in a Q&A session and will share their path to success from the Ross MBA and back to the business world.

We look forward to seeing you there, please make sure to register ahead of time. http://events.embark.com/event/UMich/MBA/RegisterAndReserve.asp?FORMSTATE=1&EVID=77570

you can also follow any updates in our Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=123682650977133

guyms
    חבר

שלום לכולם

אני חושב לפנות השנה לכמה מהתוכניות המובילות בארה"ב, בינהם מישיגן.

אשמח לדבר עם סטודנטים בהווה ובעבר על הרושם שלהם מבית הספר.

תודה רבה

גיא

omerutah
    חבר

To: guyms

אהלן גיא,

מצטער על התגובה המאוחרת, הקיץ בדר"כ מאד עמוס אצלנו כאן.
    אני סטודנט שנה שנייה ואשמח לדבר איתך השבוע לפני שהלימודים מתחילים, שלח לי אימייל ל [email protected] ונתאם זמן לדבר

בהצלחה!
    עומר 

JR13
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 52

To: guyms

גיא,

אני סטודנט שנה א' ב Ross ואשמח לסייע בכל שאלה ונושא.

JR13

joker
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 9

לילה. כווווולם ישנים. רק שמשון ויובב…..עובדים על האפליקיישן ל-Ross.

בהצלחה לכולם!!

omerutah
    חבר

Dear Ross MBA Prospective Student: The Israeli students at Ross will be holding an informal meeting in Joya, 9 Shenkar Street Hertzelia Pituach, on Friday December 31st from 12pm to 2pm. It would be a great opportunity for you to get to know us better and chat with us about the Ross MBA experience and life in Ann Arbor. Please email Eyal at [email protected] to let us know that you intend to come.
    OK
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 51

שלום לכולם.

קיבלתי הלילה הזמנה לראיון מ- Ross ואני די מתלהב.

למה לצפות? יש בוגרים מראיינים בארץ? האם הם מראיינים בעברית או באנגלית?

כל אינפורמציה תתקבל בברכה.

omerutah
    חבר

To: LLMBA

הי LLMBA,

ברכות על ההזמנה לראיון. יש מספר בוגרים ישראלים ובמידה והם פנויים הם יראיינו אותך. אם לא, ועדת הקבלה תארגן לך ראיון בסקייפ עם נציג ממשרד האדמישן או עם סטודנט שנה שנייה שמתפקד כמראיין. בכל מקרה הראיונות הם באנגלית.

עומר (סטודנט שנה שנייה)

OK
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 51

הי עומר, המון תודה על התשובה המדהימה במהירותה.

עד כמה הזימון לראיון הוא סימן טוב?

אם אני מבין נכון, רוס בונה נוכחות ישראלית חזקה בשנים האחרונות – אז אולי התחרות ה"פנימית" בין הישראלים היא לא כ"כ מטורפת, ואם לא אעשה ממש שטויות בראיון – אני בפנים? הזימון גם הגיע נורא מהר – תוך פחות משבועיים מאז ההגשה – בזמן שהתוכניות האחרות אפילו לא אישרו שהאפליקציה מוכנה לבחינה של הוועדה – או שאני מחפש סימנים באוב?

למקרה שהחלום יתגשם, יש דרך ליצור איתך קשר, או שיש מקום שבו כבר תיארת את החוויות שלך – בתור סטודנט בשנה שנייה, נורא מסקרן אותי לדעת איך היה למצוא התמחות בקיץ, וכדומה?

אני בן 30+, עם רקע מעניין אומנם, אבל יותר מבוגר מהממוצע הרגיל. הבנתי שרוס מאוד ידידותיים גם בקטע הזה, וגם חזקים במיוחד בסיוע ל- placement אחרי התואר, שזה בעיניי ה-דבר החשוב באמת.

תודה רבה על התשובה שוב,
    ובהצלחה ענקית גם לך עם סיום הלימודים.

omerutah
    חבר

To: LLMBA

לצערי, אני לא יכול להגיד שהזמנה לראיון מבטיחה משהו. יש הרבה מאד ישראלים שמגישים למישיגן (אנחנו 15 בשנה שנייה ו-9 בשנה ראשונה) ובדר"כ האדמישנס מזמינים די הרבה אנשים לראיון ונותנים הצעה לבערך 40-50% מהם (בכלליות, לא רק ישראלים). השנה הבנתי שהם הקטינו את מספר הראיונות ככה שהזמנה לראיון היא אינדיקציה טובה יותר אבל כאמור זה לא מבטיח כלום והתחרות היא לא בהכרח פנימית כי אין לבית הספר מכסה של ישראלים, הם רוצים לקחת מי שטוב – אם זה 20 ישראלים או 5.

בכל מקרה, בית הספר לא דואג להתמחות פר סיי (אף בית ספר לא עושה את זה) – מעסיקים באים לבתי הספר הגדולים כדי לחפש סטודנטים ועד שהם באים יש תהליך ארוך של שמוזינג ונטוורקינג. מה שכן, כל החברות הגדולות (וגם הרבה קטנות) מגייסות אצלנו ובמספרים מאד יפים ככה שמהבחינה הזו יש הרבה אפשרויות

אתה יכול ליצור איתי קשר ב
    [email protected]

עומר

Hadar
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 6

הי,

אני נמצאת בשלב של בחירת בתי ספר ורוס הוא אחד המובילים מבחינתי. אני אשמח אשמח לדבר עם סטודנטים כדי לקבל את הזוית האישית של חווית הלימודים בתוכנית ובבית הספר בכלל.

תודה

הדר

omerutah
    חבר

To: Hadar

Hi Hadar,

My name is Omer Cygler and I'm a 2011 Ross graduate. Not sure if anyone replied to your thread but in case you're still interested I'll be happy to chat with you about my experience at Ross and answer your questions

Good luck,
    Omer
    [email protected]

Schweb25
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 11

אהלן,

אני התחלתי את תהליך האפליקשיין לכמה בתי ספר בינהם ROSS ואשמח לדבר עם סטודנטים כיום או בוגרים לגבי התוכנית, בית הספר, חויות מהתוכנית וכו'

תודה מראש!!

roy99r
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 9

ב-20/5 יתקיים מפגש של Ross בתל אביב.

במפגש יהיו נוכחים סטודנטים, בוגרים וכאלו שמתחילים ללמוד בקרוב (כמוני ).

מארגן המפגש הוא אריאל, סטודנט שנה שנייה, [email protected]

נשמח לראותכם ולתת תובנות והארות כל אחד מנקודת הזמן שלו..

http://www.bus.umich.edu/Conferences/Tel-Aviv-Reception/Register.aspx?k=

מוצגות 50 תגובות – 101 עד 150 (מתוך 150 סה״כ)
  • יש להתחבר למערכת על מנת להגיב.