מוצגות 50 תגובות – 51 עד 100 (מתוך 265 סה״כ)
  • מאת
    תגובות
  • greenfeld
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 282

To: JoeCool

אנחנו פשוט נאהב אותך פחות.

אל תחשוב על הכסף…השיקולים האחרים חשובים יותר (ואף שווים יותר כסף).

אהד

סטודנט שנה שנייה בקולומביה

greenfeld
    חבר

To: osnat_z

שלום אסנת,

לקולומביה וקלוג יש תוכניות מעולות בתחום המרקטינג. חמישה מהפרופסורים במחלקת המרקטינג של קולומביה הם ישראלים. אני למדתי עם שניים מהם שהיו מ ד ה י מ י ם!

יתרון ידוע של קולומביה (וכך גם NYU) נמצא בעובדה שלכל החברות המגייסות בוגרים יש משרדים בניו יורק. זה מאד יקל עליך במציאת העבודה בתחום שנחשב קשה למי שאין לו אזרחות אמריקנית או גרין קארד.

אשמח לסייע לך ללמוד יותר על התוכנית אך בינתיים את מוזמנת לקרוא בלינק הבא:

http://www0.gsb.columbia.edu/marketing/

המון בהצלחה,

אהד

greenfeld
    חבר

To: greenfeld

הרשמה וביקור בקולומביה

בעקבות פניות רבות שקיבלנו רצינו להבהיר מספר פרטים לגבי המלצותינו בנוגע להרשמה לקולומביה:

אנחנו מאד ממליצים להרשם ל EARLY ADMISSION שהתחיל זה מכבר ויסתיים בשבוע השני של אוקטובר. סיכויי הקבלה בסיבוב זה הם גבוהים משמעותית מבסיבוב ההרשמה הרגיל.

בקולומביה יש הליך המכונה ROLLING ADMISSION משמעותו – ככל שתגישו מוקדם יותר כך תקבלו תשובה מוקדם יותר.

ביקורים – אנחנו ממליצים לבקר אך אין זה הכרחי. למי שמבקש לבקר אנחנו נמליץ מאד ליצור עימנו קשר לפני כן כדי שנסייע לכם להפוך את הביקור ליעיל במיוחד. התקופה המומלצת היא ספטמבר-נובמבר.

למי שנכח באירוע שארגנו במאי בתל-אביב (עוזי באך) כדאי שתציינו זאת ותספרו שפגשתם בבוגרים וסטודנטים וכו' העברנו את רשימת הנוכחים למשרד הקבלה.

אל תתרשמו מסיכויי הקבלה הנמוכים לבית הספר. הנתונים הכלליים שבית הספר מפרסם הם הרבה יותר נמוכים מהסטטיסטיקה לגבי ישראלים. בבדיקה שעשינו שנה שעברה מצאנו כי אחוז הישראלים המתקבלים היה לערך פי שתיים מזה של האוכלוסיה הכללית.

המון בהצלחה,

אהד

JoeCool
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 267

Thanks for the vote of confidence.

I see we have similar backgrounds. I would appreciate it if I could get in touch with you by e-mail and discuss my Columbia application with you.

Thanks in advance,

AZ

TalBaby
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 4

To: All

שלום אוהד,

אני נרשם בימים אלה לתוכנית המואצת של קולומביה, אשר מתחילה בינואר. ההרשמה מסתיימת באמצע אוקטובר וכפי שציינת מדובר ב- rolling admission. האם ידוע לך האם ניתן לברר אם ההרשמה נסגרה כבר או האם יש טעם להגיש אפליקציה לקראת התאריך האחרון להגשה?

greenfeld
    חבר

To: TalBaby

עוד יש טעם. אציע לך להזדרז ככל האפשר אבל נדמה לי שאתה מבין זאת אף מבלי שאגיד לך.

מדוע שלא תגיש למועד ספטמבר בשנה הבאה. כך תוכל להגיש בסיבוב המוקדם…

בהצלחה

greenfeld
    חבר

To: JoeCool

אתה מוזמן גם מוזמן.

שלח לי מייל

JoeCool
    חבר

What is your e-mail address?

AZ

itamarg
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 12

Hi Ohad,

Thanks you for your willingness to help out in answering questions.
    I've got two of them:

– I'm planning on applying for an MBA program starting in Fall 2008, in one of the Top10 universities in the U.S. (mainly Wharton, Stanford, Harvard and Columbia).
    I find myself in a bit of a problem when trying to comare these universities one to the other. Based on your experience, can you suggest some bases for comparison? What made you choose Columbia over the others?

– It is hard to admit but eventually universities decide whether to accept you according to your application and not according to who you are. A lot of companies suggest professional assistance in the application process (starting from guidance and ending in doing the application process for you). Did you choose to use such services, and why did or didn't you?

Many Thanks,
    Itamar.

Idoly
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 6

Hi all,

I am planning on applying for an MBA program starting fall 2007.
    My wife is pregnant and is due this december, which means that if admitted I will be starting to my MBA with a 8 months old boy :)

My question is do you know if there are any special programs that I could look into that facilitate having a young baby on campus maybe a day care program or any thing like that? furthremore, I would appriciate it if anybody who has been throught such an experiance and could provide some words of wisdom?

Thanks

shimonh
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 159

To: Idoly

Hi Idoly,

Are you referring to Columbia only?

I know someone who is currently going the exact same thing… so let me know if you are referring to other places than Columbia and want that we share any wisdom….

Thanks,

Shimon.

Idoly
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 6

Hi Shimonh,

Actualy I am not only refering to Columbia, I am also refering to Harvard, NYU, Stanford, Cornell, Chicago and Kellogg. Any relevant information on any of these Universities would be very much appricaited.

One of the things I am wondering about is Dorm residence and if there are any special conditions for MBA students with families.

Thanks,

Ido

shimonh
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 159

contact me here: shimon at amobee.com
    ly-cbs
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 39

Send me an email to [email protected] and I will gladly put you in touch with students here who are in the same situation.

Lior

Hoffmann
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 32

Ido,

Feel free to contact me regarding Stern. [email protected]

Udi

OmryBD
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 5

Hi All,

I have applied Early Decison and was notified today that I was admitted to CBS class of 2009 – I am very excited about it.

I would like to take this opportunity and thank Ohad and Lior from this forum for their support throughout the process. They have been extremely helpful.

For those in the process, I'd be happy to share my limited insights. For admitted applicants, I'd be happy to start a thread so eventually we can meet and get to know eachother.

Omry

greenfeld
    חבר

To: OmryBD

מברוכ עומרי!

הגיע לך ובגדול! זה הזמן לחגוג…

יש עוד מועמדים ישראלים שבקרוב ישמעו את הבשורות הטובות.

אנחנו כאן לרשותכם.

TTI
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 10

איזה יופי!

זה הזמן לחגוג, ובגדול.

TTI
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 10

חבריי היקרים לפורום,

מה קורה עם הראיונות לקולומביה?

אני עומדת להתראיין בשבוע הבא והייתי שמחה לשמוע על מועמדים נוספים שקיבלו זימון או עדיין ממתינים

JoeCool
    חבר

To: TTI, OmryBD

Omri – again Mazal Tov.

TTI – Is it true i saw on another post that you already recieved an interview? When did you apply?

I personally applied on the submission deadline for ED. Also I am a reapplicant who interviewed last year so it is unclear if i will need to interview again.

Good luck, and keep us posted,

AZ

JoeCool
    חבר

To: shimonh

I am interested in hearing what you have discovered.

Please send me an e-mail at aazucker@ netvision.net.il.

Thanks,

AZ

אלמוני
    אורח
    מספר הפוסטים: 24

hey,

I'm looking for a columbia first year student called yoni spiegler.

does any1 have his email ?

Ido

london
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 7

To: BBBAAABBBAAA

Israel Reception for Prospective Students

Sunday, December 17, 2006 from 8:00 – 10:00 pm

Herzliya, Israel

RSVP:

rann
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 11

Hi everybody
    I was invited to an interview with Columbia's Ambassador. Can anyone give me some hints or tips about this interview? What does the interview focus in? I will be happy if you share your experience with me.
    Another thing, do you know what is the weight of the interview in the final decision?

Thanks

Ran

ly-cbs
    חבר

To: rann

Hi Ran,

I am a second year MBA student at Columbia. The interview is important but it is difficult to assign a certain weight to it. It is an opportunity for the admissions committee to get to learn more about you, and ask your interviewer to assess your communication skills (in English) and whether they would have liked you as their classmate. Feel free to email me at [email protected] if you wish to discuss further.

Good luck!

Lior

Duke
    חבר

Is it just me or there is a problem with registering to the reception?
    danielb
    חבר

if you're using Firefox – try logging in via IE – that should address your problems. Good luck!
    Eze_Nyc
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 14

Hi Everyone,

I'm in process of putting together the application and hoping to have everything ready by mid-December. I work for a financial services company in New York and I would love to connect with an Israeli student or an alumn.

Thanks,

Eze

ly-cbs
    חבר

To: Eze_Nyc

Hi Eze,

I am a second year student at CBS – my email is [email protected] .

Lior

Assaf Wand
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 209

To: Eze_Nyc

Hi man,

Contact me directly, I am in NYC and can sit down and help you out a bit with the process

Assaf

[email protected]

Sk
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 19

הי אוהד

האמת שהיית החונך של באונ' (משפטים, ת"א).

נחמד לראות שהתקבלת לקולומביה (ובערך לכל בי"ס אחר בארה"ב).

אני מתעניינת ב- MBA בקלומביה – רוצה להגיש עם בעלי בקשה להתקבל לספטמבר 2007 (אנחנו מגישים עכשיו ב – round 2).

יש לך המלצות כלשהו לגבי ה-ESSAYS או כל התהליך?

תודה על העזרה

שלי – [email protected]

greenfeld
    חבר

To: Sk

הי שלי,

אשמח מאד לייעץ ככל שאוכל.

המלצה אחת שאנחנו חוזרים עליה כל הזמן היא להגיש כמה שיותר מוקדם. לקולומביה יש רולינג אדמישן ולכן ככל שתקדימו להגיש כך סיכויי הקבלה שלך יעלו.

לבד מכך פשוט אמליץ לך לשלוח לי מייל כדי שאוכל להגיב באופן פרטני. אני בארץ בעוד שבוע ונוכל לשוחח בטלפון.

בהצלחה,

אהד

אלמוני
    לא פעיל
    מספר הפוסטים: 124

היי שלי,

מזל טוב ממישהו שמכיר את שניכם… ויכול אולי (מבלי לפגוע במאסטריותו של אהד, כמובן) לנדב חצי עצה.

Psychodude

Sk
    חבר

אוהד,

מה המייל שלך?

שלי

[email protected]

Sk
    חבר

To: Psychodude

קודם כל, אני אשמח לכל עצה כמובן. האם אתה גם בקולומביה?

דבר שני, מי אתה?

המייל שלי – [email protected]

תודה

שלי

london
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 7

היום בשעה 8 בערב תיערך קבלת פנים למתעניינים בתוכנית ה MBA של קולומביה ביזנס סקול. את האירוע יכבד בנוכחותו פרופסור אמיר זיו, סגן הדיקן (דובר עברית). גם אם לא נרשמתם, הכם מוזמנים לבוא. בין הנוכחים סטודנטים לעתיד ובוגרים מישראל (אשרו בואם- בוגרים בהון סיכון, מקינזי, בנק השקעות, וגם יזמים)
    האירוע יערך במרכז הבינתחומי בהרצלייה.

Sk
    חבר

אוהד,

עדיין לא ענית לי מה המייל שלך וחוץ מזה רצית לדעת אם אתה ממליץ להשתמש בשירותי חברה מסוימת לעזור בכתיבת ה- ESSAYS או לא.

תודה

שלי

greenfeld
    חבר

Sorry, it is mentioned so many times in this forum

og 2119 at columbia.edu

linatgo
    חבר

Hello everyone,

Do you know if I have to wait for submitting my application until my recommendations are submitted or I can just submit when I am ready?

Thanks a lot,

Linat

Duke
    חבר

To: linatgo

You must wait until the recommendations are submitted…
    epony
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 785

To: linatgo

linatgo,

You can submit your application whenever it is ready…

However, to my knowledge, most schools won't look at anything you send, until your "file" or "package" is considered to be complete; i.e. you submitted your application, your referees submitted their recommendation, your official TOEFL, GMAT and undergraduate transcripts have arrived and you paid the application fees (this list may be incomplete, but I hope it clarifies what's expected of you).

Most people take this fact into account as they coplete their application, and either pace themselves accordingly or at least keep a checklist (some schools offer one on their website) of all the stuff that constitute a "complete package".

All the best with your application(s)!

ly-cbs
    חבר

To: danmano

Hi Dan,

My email address is [email protected]

Lior

greenfeld
    חבר

To: ly-cbs

אתה מוזמן לפנות אל שנינו במיילים. הם מופיעים בפורום פעמים רבות.

המון בהצלחה.

אהד

Gal Sivan
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 21

שלום. אני מחפש בחור בשם אריאל בוגר קולומביה שעכשו עובד בסוני. מישהו יכול להפנות אותי אליו? תודה!

ly-cbs
    חבר

To: shaolin007

Email me at [email protected] and I'll make the connection.

Lior

Sk
    חבר

אני זומנתי לראיון לקלומביה בR2!!

עדיין לא קבעתי אותו.

למישהו יש המלצות?

תודה!

Hadar Granit
    חבר

Hi SK,

I'll be happy to help you with the interview for CBS.

Who are your interviewers?

Sk
    חבר

To: Hadar Granit

רון פלוטקין

מכירה? שמעת?

מה בד"כ שואלים?

בברכה

שלי

[email protected]

greenfeld
    חבר

הי שלי,

מלבד עצותיה של הדר, תני לתת לך עצה כיצד לפתוח את הפגישה עימו…

לחצי את ידו ותאמרי לו שמאד נעים לך לפגוש אותו פעם נוספת. ספרי לו שהגעת במיוחד לדוכן של קולומביה ביריד שקידום ערכו לפני כחודש. ספרי לו ששוחחת עימי ארוכות כי אנחנו מכירים וכי אני הצגתי לך אותו באותו האירוע. ככה כבר תפתחו את השיחה באווירה יותר נינוחה.

רון הוא נשיא ארגון הבוגרים של קולומביה בארץ.

המון בהצלחה…

אהד

ly-cbs
    חבר

Columbia Business School Information Session

Please join current Israeli MBA students at Columbia Business School for an information session, to learn more about the school’s competitive strengths and the application process

Friday, March 9th, 2007
    9:30 – 11:30
    United States-Israel Educational Foundation
    1 Ben Yehuda St., 10th Floor
    Tel Aviv

Seating is limited. Please register: 03-5172131 Ext. 200

See you there!
    Dan Fishel (MBA ’08)
    Lior Yogev (MBA ’07)
מוצגות 50 תגובות – 51 עד 100 (מתוך 265 סה״כ)
  • יש להתחבר למערכת על מנת להגיב.