Home פורומים הפורומים Forum: תהליך הקבלה ביקור בקמפוסים באנגליה

מוצגות 6 תגובות – 1 עד 6 (מתוך 6 סה״כ)
  • מאת
    תגובות
  • eliron_e
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 23

שלום לכולם!

במהלך החודש הקרוב עלי לקבוע נסיעת עבודה ללונדון, וחשבתי לשלב ביקור בקמפוסי היעד שלי:

Cambridge, Oxford, LBS

האפשרויות שלי הן השבוע של ה-24 באוקטובר או השבוע הראשון של נובמבר.

רציתי לדעת האם יש תאריכים מוצלחים יותר או פחות לביקור, והאם מישהו מהלומדים / בוגרים נמצא בסביבה?

אני יחסית גמיש בבחירה בין השבועות, אבל צריך להחליט בקרוב מאוד, לכן אשמח לתגובה מהירה ככל האפשר.

תודה רבה מראש,

pdima
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 33

To: All

Hi Eliron,

Just a few thoughts:
    – Some schools may find it difficult to show you around when it's term time. Cambridge shouldn't be a problem, but I would check the other two
    – It's usually worthwhile contacting the admissions office before you come by so that they can arrange for you to attend a lecture, meet a professor, and maybe even join students for a pub night to get a feel for the atmosphere (at least that's what usually happens in Cambridge in these cases)
    – It may also be useful to contact some of the current students in advance so that you can spend some time with them and find out more about the school

If it helps, I can put you in touch with someone from the ad committee in Cam, who could help you arrange the visit

Personally, I will be back in London the first week of Nov, so if you want to have coffee or something I'm more than up for it.

Good luck and enjoy the trip!

Best,
    Dima

eliron_e
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 23

To: pdima

Dima,

Thanks so much for your detailed answer!

My meetings are scheduled for November 2nd and 3rd in central London, and I will be more than happy to meet at your convenience. How can I contact you?

I'm planning to devote the weekend before the meetings to visiting schools outside London (Cambridge and Oxford), while visiting LBS and perhaps the LSE on weekdays. I have actually contacted the ad offices through their websites; hoping for a quick reply.

Of course, I'm happy to get as many contacts as possible.

epony
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 785

To: eliron_e

Try posting this on the LBS and Oxford forums – you might get a bit more traction…

LBS has an open information session just about every week on Monday and Friday – see here for more details: http://www.london.edu/programmes/mba/informationevents.html.

All the best!

pdima
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 33

To: All

Hi Eliron,

Please feel free to contact me on dimitripo at gmail.com.

Looking forward!

Dima

kit
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 82

To: eliron_e

הי,

אני מקווה שעוד לא מאוחר מדי…

אני סטודנט ב- LBS ואשמח להראות לך את הבי"ס כשתגיע.

מוצגות 6 תגובות – 1 עד 6 (מתוך 6 סה״כ)
  • יש להתחבר למערכת על מנת להגיב.