Home פורומים הפורומים Forum: תהליך הקבלה זומנת לראיון? אנא עדכן

מוצגות 50 תגובות – 201 עד 250 (מתוך 625 סה״כ)
  • מאת
    תגובות
  • epony
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 785

To: sergeysl, danmano

Congrats to the Wharton R2 invitees!

Good luck in the interview!

ihalpert
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 93

To: All

Hi,

My name is Israel Halpert, I am a second year at Wharton. I did IBanking over the summer, and scheduled to go back after graduation.

I will be in TLV during early March. If you are an admit to Wharton, about to interview, or otherwise in the app process and want to talk to a current student feel free to reach out.

If there will be multiple requests, we might try to schedule something as a group.

email me at israel.halpert.wg07@wharton.upenn.edu

amirli
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 7

To: epony

cong!! epony !!

just saw your post about the inventions :-)

Good luck in the interview !!

Rov
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 40

היי לכולם

האם מישהו שמע על אנשים שקיבלו זימונים לראיונות לסטנפורד או לסלואן? HBS (פרט לבחור שלימור שמעה עליו :) )?

תודה וסופ"ש נעים

ROV

rol2000
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 4

כן, בבקשה ספרו אם שמעתם על מישהו שקיבל זימון לראיון לסטנפורד ל-R2…

מישהו בכלל יודע כמה ישראלים הגישו מועמדות לסיבוב שני לסטנפורד?

Ld_Carn
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 6

A quick question – has anyone interviewed to Anderson UCLA R-1 or R-2?

Thanks,

Jonathan99
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 22

INSEAD R2 Interview Report

I had my first INSEAD interview with a female graduate who works in the public sector. We met in her office for 1.5 hours. Because English is my native language and she didn't need to test my English, I asked to speak Hebrew for the whole interview. There might be a lesson here– if you and the interviewer are both Israeli, it might be a good idea to insist on speaking English for the entire interview, just to impress the interviewer.

We spent an hour talking about my work experience. She didn't have a background in my industry (pharmaceuticals) but we spoke a lot about cultural differences in Israeli culture as it relates to the workplace. She was fairly balanced about whether doing an overseas MBA is worth it. The consistent message was that you will need to work in Europe or the U.S. a few years to justify the return on investment, although in her case, she turned down a job in Europe and came back for personal reasons.

About half the Israeli INSEAD alumni I've met decided to come back immediately after graduation because they: 1) Want to marry an Israeli/Jewish partner; 2) Want to be close to their parents and family; 3) Have a wife/husband who insists on being close to her/his family.

Towards the end of my interview, she focused on the standard INSEAD interview questions. "Where do you see yourself in 5/20 years?" "What can you contribute to the program" etc. etc. I had heard these questions from other members here in the MBA Chances forum, so I had already tried to cover these questions in my casual discussion with the interviewer.

At the end of the interview she asked me to let her know if I decide to study at INSEAD which is always a good sign that the interview went well. After the interview I went to the Dizengoff Center.

eliko
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 203

To: Ld_Carn

hi,

if you got an invitation feel free to shoot me an email : [email protected]

I will give you my cell and you can call.I am a first year student at Anderson.

I did the interview last year.

eliko

Ld_Carn
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 6

הי

יש למישהו מושג איך ממלאים את טפסי ה FAFSA לבעלי אזרחות כפולה?

תודה

נב. תודה eliyered שלחתי לך מייל

epony
    חבר

To: Jonathan99

Jonathan,

Thanks for your input!

My first interview is scheduled for tomorrow afternoon at the guy's office…

JoeCool
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 267

To: Ld_Carn

The school sites usually have pretty good instructions and links to the official IRS web site and relevant forms.

Have you been reporting your taxes in the U.S. till now? That is the first step and the FAFSA is just another one of the many forms you need to fill out when doing so.

I am currently in the midst of this process myself. I hope to be more knowledgeable on this subject by the end of the week.

AZ

olks
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 8

Hi,

I had my Chicago GSB interview last Thursday

Feel free to ask me questions

Olks

[email protected]

(yes, I have my own user now)

epony
    חבר

To: epony, Jonathan99

Hrmph!

My first interview was postponed by the interviewer to later this week.

No worries though, it just means that my "second" interview, scheduled for tomorrow morning, would actually be my first…

Jonathan, any tips?

epony
    חבר

To: All, sergeysl, Miks, niv_b, JoeCool, m7z, shimonh, hilchu, Jonathan99, Limch, Rov, broadreach, danmano, ihalpert, amirli, rol2000, Ld_Carn, eliko, olks

Another one bites the dust…

Had a very nice interview today for INSEAD that mostly centered around my decision making process at several junctures in life (why my undergrad, why I chose my current career, what drives my career goals, etc.)

Done half in Hebrew and half in English, the interview was quite fluent and the interviewer didn't leave out the classic: why mba? why now? why us? where do you see yourself 10 years from now? etc.

On to the next one… I'm really looking forward to mid-March when all this madness is over and I'll finally have a final notion of what my life is going to look like in the coming years!

linatgo
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 11

To: Rov

Hey Rov,

Did you get any response on your question?

Thank you,

Linat

JoeCool
    חבר

Hey man, that is not the right phrase for your situation! I hope.

Biting the dust is when it is all over (as in "dead"). I hope your experience with Insead is just beginning!

Good luck on the next interview.

AZ

Rov
    חבר

To: linatgo

היי לינת

לא קיבלתי תשובה לשאלה ששאלתי.

ממה שראיתי בפורום הזה MIT שולחים זימונים בערך בתחילת מרץ עד אמצע מרץ,

ולגבי STANFOD אין לי מושג.

לאן הגשת ,אם זה לא אישי מידי ?

ROV

epony
    חבר

To: JoeCool

AZ,

Not to bicker or anything, but while "bites the dust" does refer to a terminal state (e.g. death), "Another bites the dust" refers to ongoing circumstances (not to mention Queen's song with the same title…)

Cheers!

epony
    חבר

טוב, שני הראיונות ל-INSEAD מאחורי, אחד קצת יותר ממוקד ב-fit והשני בקריירה. בשניהם חזרו על עצמן השאלות הבסיסיות: למה MBA, למה INSEAD ולמה דווקא עכשיו.

שני המראיינים היו סופר נחמדים ובאמת שעשו לי חשק להצטרף לקאדר הזה של בוגרי MBA מהרמה הגבוהה ביותר.

נשאר עוד ראיון אחד ל-KBS בשבוע הבא, ואז תתחיל כסיסת הציפורניים הגדולה – עוד 3 שבועות מגיעת התשובות מ-INSEAD, ושבוע בדיוק אח"כ מ-LBS…

בהצלחה לכל אנשי הסיבוב השני – מי ייתן וכולנו נמצא את עצמנו במדינה אחרת בעוד כחצי שנה

Jonathan99
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 22

INSEAD R2 Interview Report

I had my second INSEAD interview with another female graduate who works in the public sector. We met in the lobby of a hotel that is sometimes patronized by mafia members, but is otherwise a nice place. Just like my first interview, because English is my native language, we spoke Hebrew for the whole interview. The interview lasted 1.5 hours.

This interview was much tougher than the first one. The interviewer set a very casual and friendly tone, but then set me up for some difficult questions. I walked into some traps that I hadn’t expected. Her questions were focused… when I gave examples of successful work projects or volunteer activities, she didn’t smile, but instead countered with serious questions: “What was your role in the project?”, “Would you say that you were the leader in the project?” “What would your colleagues say about you?”

We didn’t spend a lot of time talking about my professional experience and the dynamic of my workplace. In my first interview, there was a lot more discussion about my interaction with bosses etc.

I got the sense that she was new at being an INSEAD alumni interviewer, and was more “business-like” than some other interviewers who tend to relax during the meeting. The most interesting piece of information she gave me during the interview, was her emphasis on the psychology and career counseling at INSEAD. She felt that the school was very good at helping students explore their ‘inner self’ and discover what career goals they want to set for themselves.

After the interview I went home and drank a glass of red wine to relax after a long day.

epony
    חבר

Just finished my LBS R2 interview, which was also my last R2 interview.

Now all I have to do (besides carry on with my life, work, etc.) is to wait for 2 weeks until INSEAD send out their admit notices, and then it's another week until LBS send theirs…

JoeCool
    חבר

Hang on.

Time will go by faster than you think. Though waiting is tough…

We're all rooting for you.

Keep the faith,

AZ

ilanvag
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 157

המלצה חמה לחברים מהפורום

ההמלצה הבאה מיועדת לכל מי שנוסע לאזור החוף המזרחי או מרכז ארה"ב, אשר הם מושלגים וקפואים – ובייחוד לכל מי שנמצא שם ומתכוון לנהוג בארה"ב (ואני מניח שזה כולל את כולנו). זה רלבנטי לכל אזור ניו-אינגלנד, ניו-יורק, שיקאגו וכדומה (קצת פחות רלבנטי למי שילמד בסטנפורד או ברקלי…).

אחד הסיפורים ששמעתי מחברים בארה"ב זה על הפחד הכרוך בנסיעה על כבישים קפואים ומכוסים בקרח, ועל לא מעט החלקות. בעקבות הסיפורים הללו חיפשתי לעבור איזושהי הדרכה מקדימה, ובעקבות המלצות חמות הגעתי לקורס שנערך אתמול בבי"ס לנהיגה מתקדמת "מסלולים", שעליו שמעתי כבר לפני כמה וכמה שנים (בהנהלת ראם סמואל, לשעבר אלוף אירופה בראלי).

טוב, אז לשורה התחתונה – לאחר לימוד תיאורטי קצר, עברנו למגרש גדול ומוצף מים ושם תרגלנו באופן תיאורטי בלימות חירום על משטח מוצף, התחמקות מכל מיני חפצים, איבוד שליטה ברכב (החלקה וסחרור) ויציאה מהמצב הזה, ועוד ועוד. מי שלא חווה אי פעם בחייו כיצד הרכב מסתחרר 180 מעלות ויותר, וצריך לבלום אותו ולשלוט בו תוך כדי סחרור – לא יכול לתאר לעצמו כמה שהדבר הזה מפחיד בפעם-פעמיים הראשונות (ורק בשביל החוויה, סיחררתי את הרכב גם כמעט 360 מעלות, על מנת לדעת איך זה "מרגיש", ושלא לפחד אם זה יקרה במציאות). אבל עכשיו, לאחר המון תרגולים, אני יודע כיצד להגיב באופן אוטומטי במקרי חירום שונים, כולל ובעיקר במקרה שאמצע את עצמי מחליק על קרח. (ולמי שחושב שהוא ידע באופן אוטומטי כיצד להגיב, אני יכול רק לומר שסדרת הפעולות שצריך לבצע היא שונה באופן מהותי מהאינסטינקט האנושי של כולנו…).

וחוץ מהכל, מדובר ביום כיפי שלומדים בו המון דברים חדשים ומדהימים, ובמחיר בהחלט סביר. זה בהחלט נכון גם למי שחושב שהוא נהג טוב ויודע היטב כיצד לנהוג – ואני נוהג "בסך הכל" כ-20 שנה, ואני יכול להעיד על עצמי שחשבתי שאני נהג מצוין, עד אתמול…

מי שירצה פרטים נוספים, מוזמן לפנות אליי במסר או פשוט להיכנס לאתר האינטרנט שלהם – מסלולים.קו.איל (פשוט לכתוב באנגלית כמו ששומעים).

בהצלחה לכולם, ואני מקווה שאף פעם לא אזדקק לידע ולתרגול שלמדתי אתמול.

אילן

ilanvag
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 157

To: ilanvag

אופס… בקטע הקודם,פסקה 3, צריך כמובן להיות "תרגלנו באופן מעשי"…

ככה זה נראה כשמנסים לכתוב משהו, כאשר יש ילדים ברקע…

shimonh
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 159

MIT חלקו הזמנות לראיון עם רוד גרסיה שיתבצע במרץ 19-20 בטורקיה או אצלנו בשרתון ב-21.

כתוב שם שהם ימשיכו להזמין לראיון עד השני לאפריל.

Rov
    חבר

קיבלתי זימון לראיון בSLOAN אחרי שובעות אינסופיים של ציפיה וכמעט יאוש.

בהצלחה לכולם

ולחבר"ה שעדיין מחכים, אל תאבדו תקווה הכל עוד אפשרי

אשמח לשמוע אם מישהו כבר התראיין אצלם בסיבוב הראשון ויכול לתת עצות.

הלללוווייייה

Roy Ben-Ami
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 82

הרבה חברה התראיינו אצל רוד בסיבוב הראשון :)

שלח לי אימייל ל-
    [email protected]

בהצלחה!

shimonh
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 159

כל מתקבלי הסיבוב הראשון למעט אחד התראיינו אצל רוד.

אשמח לעזור: shimonhaso[email protected]

yoavsch
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 7

מזל טוב על הזימון לראיון!

אני אשמח לתת טיפים מהניסיון שלי. אתה יכול לפנות אלי ב-gmail שלי (yoavsch).

יואב.

Rov
    חבר

To: דודי

לא

במכתב הזמנה לראיון נאמר לי להודיע (לאנשים שאני מכיר) שMIT ישלחו זימונים נוספים בהמשך החודש.

בהצלחה

ROV

Rov
    חבר

היי לכולם

האם מישהו שמע מסטנפורד סיבוב שני? האם משהו שמע על מישהו ששמע מהם :) ?

תודה

ROV

rol2000
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 4

לא שמעתי מסטנפור סיבוב שני, וגם לא שמעתי על מישהו ששמע מהם, אבל נכון ללפני שבוע באופן רשמי עוד לא הוזמנו ישראלים.

dbas
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 5

Hi Rov,

About a week ago I heard of someone who got an interview to Stanford.

Sk
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 19

To: zivbaum

HI ZIV

DID YOU HEAR BACK FROM COLUMBIA YET?

zivbaum
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 41

To: Sk

Hi Sk,
    I got waitlisted. What about you?
    Limch
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 323

שלום לכולם :)

שמחה לשמוע על ראיונות בבוסטון והסביבה :)) יש פה חדשות מ-HBS? נראה קצת דליל הסיבוב הזה… מה קורה?

המון המון בהצלחה לכל המתראיינים בכל בתי הספר!!!

Sk
    חבר

Hi Ziv

I'm still waiting for an answer either way…What's taking so long? When did you get your answer? Did you hear of anyone who got in?

I heard of one person but it's a friend of a friend so nothing with a good basis…

zivbaum
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 41

I've heard of one. It took them a month after my interview to give me an answer. I think that no answer is better than ding/wait list. At least it gives you hope.
    Sk
    חבר

I guess, but I really just want to know!!!

I wonder if anyone got a "No" from Columbia yet this round…

Sk
    חבר

שלשום היה לי ראיון טלפוני לDARDEN – נראה לי שהלך די טוב. לא ברור כל כך מתי הם נותנים תשובות. המראיינת אמרה לי תוך שבוע אבל הDEADLINE שלהם הוא ב- 23 לחודש…..

בכל מקרה, את כל הראיונות כבר סיימתי. עכשיו נותר רק לחכות!

Sk
    חבר

רציתי רק לעדכן את כל אלה שעדיין לא עשו ראיון טלפוני ואמורים לעשות בקרוב, שבארה"ב הזיזו את השעון כבר לקיץ אז יש רק 6 שעות הבדל ולא 7 בין ישראל לניו-יורק לדוגמא!! אל תתבלבלו כמוני…

dbas
    חבר

הי לכולם

אמשח לשמוע חוויות ממי שהתראיין בניו יורק

NYUל

אני טסה בעוד שבועיים

JoeCool
    חבר

Hi ALL,

Got back from London this morning after a pretty good interview, I think.

At least I got a chance to see London (my first time there!) and get back before my wife gave birth

If anyone wants to discuss the NYU interview, feel free to contact me.

AZ

dbas
    חבר

Hi AZ,

I'd love to talk to you about the NYU interview.

How can I contact you directly?

Thanks and welcome back!

epony
    חבר

Welcome back AZ!

I hope everything went well, and that both the interview and the tourist experience were very positive!

Limch
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 323

Hey!

Welcome back and more important – congrats Daddy!

Hope all is well,

Take care!

Limor.

JoeCool
    חבר

To: dbas

I am at aaron.zucker @ comverse.com

Feel free.

AZ

JoeCool
    חבר

To: epony, Limch

Limor, Epony –

Apparently I got the best day in London this winter. While it was stormy here in Israel I was walking around London enjoying the sun.

Although I am already a father, this new one is not here yet so hold the congratulations (unless they relate to Kellogg – see seperate post on that). It looks like it might be a few more days and we don't want any bad karma…

Thanks, AZ.

sfiliba
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 3

היי

האם הראיונות בארץ עם רוד אכן מתקיימים ב- 21/3 בשרתון כמתוכנן?

Rov
    חבר

To: sfiliba

ניי

כן, ככל הידוע לי אין שינוי לרגע זה

מוצגות 50 תגובות – 201 עד 250 (מתוך 625 סה״כ)
  • יש להתחבר למערכת על מנת להגיב.