Home פורומים הפורומים Courses and Events UNC Information Session – December 24

מוצגות 1 תגובות (מתוך 1 סה״כ)
  • מאת
    תגובות
  • UNCevent
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 1

Dear friends,

I hope the application season is going well for you all!

I am going to have a short visit in Israel and host an informative session next Friday (December 24) regarding UNC's Kenan-Flagler Business School and its full-time MBA program. The session is for you to ask questions and learn more about the school in an informal settings. See below for the school's view of this kind of sessions:

We are very excited to once again host our latest event series! MBA Ambassadors Around the World: Kenan-Flagler MBA Cafes are designed to provide you with the most access to information straight from the source (students and alumni) in a casual setting. This is your opportunity to interact with students and alumni from your hometown, in locations right in your backyard. MBA Cafes are informal, drop-in style events where you can have candid conversation and relax for a moment. So whether you are coming from work; heading to the gym; have completed your application or are only considering applying in the near future… stop by to learn more about the UNC full-time MBA Program. For more information about the student host(s) you will meet, check out the Contact an MBA Ambassador link below:

http://www.kenan-flagler.unc.edu/programs/MBA/interviewsVisits/Ambassadors/index.cfm

Below are the details for the session:

Cafe Cafe
    42 Sderot Bialik
    Ramat Hasharon, Israel

Date and Time: Friday, December 24th 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm

Student Host: Oded Onn. Please RSVP directly to me at Oded_o[email protected] (send me your email & cell phone, so I can contact you in case of any change)

I look forward to seeing you soon!

Oded

Oded Onn – MBA Candidate, class of 2012 – UNC Kenan-Flagler Business School

מוצגות 1 תגובות (מתוך 1 סה״כ)
  • יש להתחבר למערכת על מנת להגיב.