Home פורומים הפורומים Forum: תהליך הקבלה ארכיון 1: שאל את ארינגו: תהליך הקבלה

מוצגות 50 תגובות – 601 עד 650 (מתוך 1,134 סה״כ)
  • מאת
    תגובות
  • IchiBan
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 216

To: Gilam

תודה רבה ושיהיה קיץ עמוס אך נעים!

bs_liat
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 1

שלום גילעם,

הבנתי שרוב האוניברסיטאות דורשות ניסיון תעסוקתי של שנתיים -שלוש.

האם ניסיון ניהולי הכרחי? האם ניסיון של עוזרת מנהל שיווק או תועמלנית בחברת תרופות רלוונטי? אשמח אם תוכל לפרט על מהות הניסיון הנדרש

בתודה מראש

danteleman2002
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 152

To: bs_liat

Liat,

Schools are looking for a diversity in backgrounds. Not everyone as a managerial background perse.

You'd be surprised by how many people with your background, i.e. pharmaceutical sales, are applying (and get accepted), especially to schools who have a concentration in healthcare. My class had at least 6….

Danny

aringo
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 1368

To: bs_liat

שלום גילעם,

הבנתי שרוב האוניברסיטאות דורשות ניסיון תעסוקתי של שנתיים -שלוש.

נכון. ואף יותר.

האם ניסיון ניהולי הכרחי?

לא, אם כי נסיון ניהולי בד"כ מחזק את המועמדות שלך ומצביע (אם הצלחת בו) על פוטנציאל ניהולי ומנהיגותי.

האם ניסיון של עוזרת מנהל שיווק או תועמלנית בחברת תרופות רלוונטי? אשמח אם תוכל לפרט על מהות הניסיון הנדרש

דן נגע יפה בנקודה (דן, תודה על העזרה). הבחור היה חבר בוועדת הקבלה, שופע ידע ויש לו כאן בהמשך שיחה… משאב בלתי מנוצל, רבותי!

ליאת, הנסיון שאת מציינת בהחלט רלוונטי! כמו שדן אמר, בתיה"ס למנהל עסקים אוהבים לגוון את מאגר הסטודנטים באנשים מתחומים שונים. נסיון "מיוחד" יחסית הוא לעיתים קרובות יתרון. תעשיית התרופות היא ביזנס גדול מאוד ומי שיכול להתקדם בו בהחלט מעניין את בתי הספר.
    ונקודה נוספת שחשוב לזכור – הנסיון הצבאי בד"כ נחשב לנסיון עבודה לכל דבר.

בתודה מראש

בבקשה, והרבה בהצלחה בתהליך.

מיריטל
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 1

שלום גלעם

בימים אלה , אני חושבת על לימודי תואר שני במנהל עסקים בארה"ב, ויש לי מספר שאלות:

האם זה לא מאוחר מדי להרשם לסמסטר המתחיל באוקטובר 2004

וכן, אני נשואה + תינוקת, אני אוכל לקבל ויזת סטודנט, האם גם המשפחה מקבלת ויזת שהיה, או יותר – איך אני אמורה לפעול כך שכולנו נוכל להיות בארה"ב בזמן שאני לומדת שם.

תודה מראש

מירי

egeg
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 91

To: מיריטל

מירי

אנשים עכשיו כבר מתחילים לעבוד על ההרשמה לאוקטובר 2005 – ההרשמה תתחיל עוד שלושה חודשים בערך… לאוקטובר 2004 אין ממש סיכוי להתקבל כבר כי ההרשמה נסגרה וגם לא תספיקי לקבל ויזה

לגבי ויזה – בן הזוג והילדים מקבלים ויזה הבעיה היא שלא ויזת עבודה ואז לא בטוח שבעלך יוכל לעבוד בקלות

aringo
    חבר

To: מיריטל

שלום גלעם

בימים אלה , אני חושבת על לימודי תואר שני במנהל עסקים בארה"ב, ויש לי מספר שאלות:

האם זה לא מאוחר מדי להרשם לסמסטר המתחיל באוקטובר 2004

וכן, אני נשואה + תינוקת, אני אוכל לקבל ויזת סטודנט, האם גם המשפחה מקבלת ויזת שהיה, או יותר – איך אני אמורה לפעול כך שכולנו נוכל להיות בארה"ב בזמן שאני לומדת שם.

מירי, egeg עשה את העבודה יפה (תודה!), נותר לי בעיקר לאשר את תשובותיו. ככל שידוע לי (ואני מומחה די קטן בענייני ויזות), המשפחה תוכל לשהות בארה"ב, ואלא אם מדובר במקרה חריג בו תקבלי ויזת J-1 (למשל, אם את על מילגה מלאה), בעלך לא יקבל רשיון לעבודה במהלך לימודייך (אלא אם הוא ישיג בכוחות עצמו, בלי קשר ללימודים שלך).

גילעם

ziv111
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 3

Hi Gilam,

I wanted to ask regarding the Toefl score – Is there a minimum score requirement in the top 10 universities? (I refer to business schools, of course)? Does the score matter a lot? (i.e. has an influence of chances getting accepted)

I'm asking because I didn't get a terrific grade, and I'm considering taking the test again (My GMAT is high, by the way)

thanks a lot for the great information you provide,

Roni

aringo
    חבר

To: ziv111

Hi Gilam,

I wanted to ask regarding the Toefl score – Is there a minimum score requirement in the top 10 universities? (I refer to business schools, of course)? Does the score matter a lot? (i.e. has an influence of chances getting accepted)

I'm asking because I didn't get a terrific grade, and I'm considering taking the test again (My GMAT is high, by the way)

Roni, the TOEFL is used as another indicator of your ability to succeed in an intensive program conducted in English. Schools have "traumas" from people (often Asian, by the way) who were admitted and then were unable to be a contributing and successful member of the class – something that causes a slew of administrative, academic and image issues.

If the verbal part of your GMAT is strong (38+), it helps. If not, I would say that a TOEFL score of 270+ (for top-10 schools) closes the issue. A TOEFL score of 250 and a GMAT verbal score of 35 or so do raise a (small) concern about your English, a concern that can be alleviated through the personal interview and that can be countered by other strengths. To be on the safe side, a TOEFL of 270+ pretty much closes the English issue, and a TOEFL of 260+ is in most cases strong enough too and will not raise a concern. For schools ranked 20 and below, a TOEFL of 250 will often not raise a concern as well.

thanks a lot for the great information you provide,

Thanks for the compliment, and good luck!

mbaa
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 2

Hi Gilam

Currently, I have one year work experience. (+total of 4 years army service half of them as an officer).

I want to register to a top tier mba program in the US (begin studying in 9/05)

Will it severely harm my chances if I change place of work ?

aringo
    חבר

To: mbaa

Hi Gilam

Currently, I have one year work experience. (+total of 4 years army service half of them as an officer).

I want to register to a top tier mba program in the US (begin studying in 9/05)

Will it severely harm my chances if I change place of work ?

Well, it all depends on what the change is. As always in the application business, god is in the circumstances and details.

If it's a "better job" (leadership, management, experience) or a promotion-type switch, the move will actually enhance your admission chances, and vice versa.

If the reason for leaving is "got a better offer" and you can bring a strong recommendation from your current workplace, you should be OK. If the reason for leaving is not as exciting (e.g. got fired) there will be an issue that you'll have to deal with and explain and that may weaken your candidacy.

The fact that you switched jobs after one year in this young age is usually, in and of itself, a pretty small concern. If you provide strong rational for the move, there will likely not be any concern at all.

Hope this helps. Much luck with the process,

Gilam

mbaa
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 2

Thanks (it is a good offer :)

rl_7
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 69

Gilam,

Can you please detail what are, in your opinion, the factors that an applicant has to think of before chossing his desired program and how do you think he should explore them?

Thanks.

rl_7
    חבר

Gilam,

What do you think about Darden, Tuck, Cornell and Duke? What are the weaknesses and strengths of these programs? Which one would you prefer?

Thanks

danteleman2002
    חבר

To: rl_7

Let me know if you'd like to learn more about Duke.

Good luck,

Danny

kassifo
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 201

Hey rl_7 I applied to 3 of those schools – if you'd like I can throw in my 2 cents.
    Or, you can contact me offline.

Good luck!

rl_7
    חבר

To: kassifo

That would be great…

How can I contact you?

rl_7
    חבר

To: danteleman2002

How can I contact you?

Thanks,

danteleman2002
    חבר
    alonw
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 18

To: Gilam, egeg, mbaa

Hi Gilam and all

First off – let me relay my appreciation – I have read through a few pages, and the information presented is precious. gr8 work!

And now to the point – I have recently taken my GMAT and am ready to start the application process.

I would really like to know the following – kicking-off info:

Is there a list of the B-schools (top 20) , with information regarding – excel in specific majors/fields (I am interested in marketing and operational more than in finance – and would like to know which schools excel in which fields);

Schools considered by companies in the IT world as best for marketing grads / general companies as best operational (management) grads;

The impact of the undergraduate university average vs. the actual degree – whether a factor of the degree itself exists (i.e. I am computer science and economics major – from TAU, does the actual degree difficulty account?);

Schools that place special emphasis on diverse students – i.e. different background of management in different industries;

Schools that regard the GMAT quantities result as an important factor, and the Analytical writing as well.

Moreover (last Q for now …), do you believe that to read and get ideas from previously accepted applicants' essays is a pro or a con? Considering them a template is not where I’m going…

Thanks in advance,

More to come…

A.

kassifo
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 201

[email protected]

052-858900

egeg
    חבר

To: alonw

היי אלון

לגבי ממוצע תואר ראשון – יש מספר בתי ספר בהם נותנים יותר דגש על הממוצע של התואר כגון סטנפורד ושיקגו אולם יש בתי ספר בהם יש יותר דגש על האוניברסיטה שממנה באתה כמו הרווארד. אבל אין רשימות מדויקות ואת הפרטים אתה פשוט צריך "לחוש" מתוך שיחות עם אנשים בבתי הספר. בכל מקרה עם רקע של מדעי המחשב וכלכלה אין לך מה לדאוג כי זה רקע אידאלי לכל בתי הספר )גם ראילי וגם ניהולי). אבל אם הממוצע שלך די על הפנים אז אתה צריך לנסות ולהסביר למה יש לך ממוצע נמוך, למשל כי עבדת כל התואר הראשון וכיוצ"ב

שיווק לתחומי היי טק – אני חושב אבל אני לא ממש בטוח כי זה לא התחום שמעניין אותי, שסטנפורד וקלוג הם טובים בתחום וגם אוניברסיטת ניו יורק הרווארד וטאק

כל בתי הספר שמים דגש על גיוון בכיתה – זה כל הקטע בבתי הספר למנהל עסקים. אולם לדעתי רקע במדעי המחשב וכלכלה הוא די רקע רגיל בישראל אז אתה צריך לנסות ולמצוא משהו יחודי יותר… אל תשכח שאתה מתחרה בעיקר בישראלים ולא בשאר הסטודנטים

לגבי הגמאט – כולם שמים דגש על שני החלקים. בד"כ אם יש לך פחות משמונים אחוז אז אין אתה בבעיה אבל מעבר לזה כמובן שחשוב ציון טוב אבל זה לא הדבדר הכי חשוב

לגבי שימוש בחיבורים ישנים – זה דרך קלה ונוחה לקבל כיוון. ממה שאני ראיתי בתקופה האחרונה אם אתה ממש רוצה לטוס שווה להשקיע לפנות לחברות שעוזרות כי אחוזי ההצלחה שלהן מדהימים וקצת מקל על כל התהליך

בהצלחה עמית

aringo
    חבר

Gilam,

Can you please detail what are, in your opinion, the factors that an applicant has to think of before chossing his desired program and how do you think he should explore them?

First, thank you Dan, Kassifo and egeg for helping out with the last few questions. You guys give me a feeling that with all this mutual help, maybe it's time for me to retire!

rl_7, to your question:

These are what I see as the 3 main factors:

a. Location (big/small city? west/east coast? Europe? close to family/friends?)

b. Fit of the school's stregths with your area of interest (marketing? finance? technology? management?)

c. Chances (some candidates prefer a risky strategy, some prefer a balanced mix to increase admission chances and scholarship potential).

Other factors include the school's culture (grade non-disclosure? intense?) and the teaching method (cases? quantiative?).

How to explore? students, alumni, conferences, consultants, Web, school visits… and a lot of persistence.

Good luck!

Gilam

rl_7
    חבר

Thanks a lot….

aringo
    חבר

Gilam,

What do you think about Darden, Tuck, Cornell and Duke? What are the weaknesses and strengths of these programs? Which one would you prefer?

In terms of the rankings and strengths, you can see a summary here:

http://www.aringo.co.il/HebrewSite/h-schools.htm

All of these programs are top-notch in a slew of over 3,000 MBA programs in the US. Different programs are good for different people… Tuck is great for families, very intimate, strong alumni network, very strong in management and probably the most highly-regarded of the four among people close to the MBA scene (and without forgetting that the others are strong too). Duke – marketing, healthcare, management, and great if you're not addicted to NYC or other 5M+ people cities. Darden is "HBS 2" – mostly about cases and general management. Cornell is kind of a well-rounded program – technology, entrepreneurship, finance, management. Another important feature of Cornell is that they have Yinnon ;-)

Hope this helps a bit…

Gilam

aringo
    חבר

To: alonw

Hi Gilam and all

First off – let me relay my appreciation – I have read through a few pages, and the information presented is precious. gr8 work!

In the name of all, thank you.

And now to the point – I have recently taken my GMAT and am ready to start the application process.

I would really like to know the following – kicking-off info:

Is there a list of the B-schools (top 20) , with information regarding – excel in specific majors/fields (I am interested in marketing and operational more than in finance – and would like to know which schools excel in which fields);

You have this specific info at:

http://www.aringo.co.il/HebrewSite/h-schools.htm – go into each school to see the areas of strength.

Schools considered by companies in the IT world as best for marketing grads / general companies as best operational (management) grads;

To the best of my knowledge (and trying to balance between ranking and functional strength):

Marketing – Kellogg, Duke, Berkeley, UCLA, Wahrton, Harvard, Columbia, Michigan, Florida, Wisconsin.

Mgmt – Harvard, Stanford, Wharton, Darden, Yale, Tuck, Michigan, UNC, Cornell, Austin, USC, Indiana.

The impact of the undergraduate university average vs. the actual degree – whether a factor of the degree itself exists (i.e. I am computer science and economics major – from TAU, does the actual degree difficulty account?);

What usually accounts most (and egeg added some great details there) is the relative rank in class (%). Then (far behind usually) the school, then the type of degree).

Schools that place special emphasis on diverse students – i.e. different background of management in different industries;

All do, I am not sure which ones more than others (if there are such).

Schools that regard the GMAT quantities result as an important factor, and the Analytical writing as well.

egeg covered that one very well.

Moreover (last Q for now …), do you believe that to read and get ideas from previously accepted applicants' essays is a pro or a con? Considering them a template is not where I’m going…

Yes, I believe that reading past essays could usually help. Just like pills, if used incorrectly it could hurt ;-) (for example, you reach the conclusion that he was admitted because he wrote X, while in fact he was admitted because of Y and Z and they actually didn't like X). I must admit, we actually spend quite some time each year on reading essays of people who didn't work with aringo and were admitted (there are a few ;-) ), to get some good ideas and see how we can improve.

Thanks in advance,

More to come…

You're welcome. We're here.

rl_7
    חבר

Thanks a lot…

Does anyone else have something to add?

danteleman2002
    חבר

Gilam touched upon all the major issues.

My advice for you is to first figure out what are your career goals. That will come handy both in choosing the right school as well as writing the essays.

Don't get caught in the ranking game. Look at each school's web site for the list of companies that recruits there. This should be one of the biggest drivers.

Second, I would look at class size. If you'd like to get to know your class mates, apply to a smaller school.

ednali
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 8

גילעם שלום,

אני מעוניינת להגיש מועמדות לתוכניות המובילות הארה"ב לשנת 2006 , אך את לימודי התואר הראשון אסיים רק בחורף 2005. האם ניתן להגיש מועמדות עם גליון ציונים בו חסר ציון אחד? אם ציוני טובים כעת, האם יפסלו אותי בשל כך ( בהנחה שאת הציון הסופי אקבל רק בפברואר -מרץ)?

יש לי נסיון עבודה במשרה מלאה במהלך שלוש שנות הלימודים והמלצה חמה מפרופסור בוורטון ( עבדתי כאסיסטנטית שלו במשך שנה), ואיני רוצה לדחות את המשך לימודי בשנה.

תודה על העזרה

עדנלי

George
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 19

Gilam,

How do the European schools compare with the US ones, specifically LBS & Insead, also how do the two europeans compare to each other?

egeg
    חבר

To: George

כדאי לך לקחת בחשבון שאם אתה לא אזרח אירופאי אתה לא יכול לעבוד באירופה אחרי התואר – ועכשיו הם מאוד מקפידים על זה… לעומת זאת בארצות הברית אתה מקבל אפשרות לעבוד לתקופה אחרי התואר… זה שיקול חשוב לדעתי

מעבר לזה אני חושב ששני בתי הספר מעולים ועם שם טוב באירופה ארה"ב וישראל – אינסיאד הוא רק שנה ולכן טוענים שהוא פחות טוב למי שרוצה לשנות לגמרי את הקרירה שלו אבל אני לא ממש בטוח שזה נכון כי אני מכיר מספיק ששינו כיוון גם אחרי אינסיאד

אם אתה מתעניין באירופה שווה לך לבדוק גם את הבית ספר בשוויץ – הוא נחשב מעולה והוא גם תוכנית של שנה

George
    חבר

To: egeg

Not true, US visas are harder to get than in England check the HSMP programme, you get a visa w/o a sponser!

egeg
    חבר

אני מכיר כמה וכמה בוגרים של אוניברסיטאות באנגליה ומהטובות ביותר שאמרו לי שהם אפילו לא הצליחו לקבל ראיונות לעבודה בגלל שלא היה להם אישור עבודה! היתרון היחיד באירופה זה אם אתה נוסע עם בן הזוג ואז הוא מקבל במהלך הלימודים אישור עבודה בלי בעיות ובארה"ב יש אפשרות אבל זה לוקח די הרבה זמן

שמעתי, אבל אני לא יודע אם יש לזה ביסוס, שמרבית הבוגרים של אינסיאד חזרו לארץ בתקופה האחרונה בגלל בעיות במציאת עבודה. אבל אני לא בטוח לגבי העניין הזה

George
    חבר

Please check the HSMP programme you can easily get a visa for a year w/o a sponser, most MBAs qualify.

Also partners of an MBA student can easily get a work permit in the UK.

My questions is more about quality and status. I think that the UK is one of the more freindly sites from a visa perspective (surely better than the US)

(look up UK home office HSMP policy)

IchiBan
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 216

לא נכון. אם חברה רוצה אותך היא תהיה הספונסור שלך, בין אם בארה"ב או באירופה. האמריקנים מתחרים בכבוד באירופה בפחד מעובדים זרים ובמגבלות על אישורי עבודה. יש גם מקרים שהם עולים עליהם.

בבריטניה הוכנס ה-MBA להגדרת ה-HSMP כמקצוע, מה שעוזר לצבור נקודות. לפחות זה.

העובדה ישראלים רבים חזרו הביתה אחרי אינסאד נובעת בעיקר מזה שביה"ס מאוד מוטה לכיוון יעוץ ובנקאות (תחומים שנחלשו בתקופה זו מאוד), ושהכלכלה באירופה היא פחות דינמית מאשר ארה"ב. ייתכן שבשנים הקרובות נראה יותר חברות תעשיה באינסאד. כמו כן ייתכן שהתאוששות אמריקנית תביא להתאוששות בפיגור באירופה.

George
    חבר

To: IchiBan

I must say that looking at LBS it seems that they are investing a lot in industry (40% of graduates went there & CMC claims its a focus area). Usually industry is reluctant to provide visas (see GE's CL Programme) so HSMP is the only hope….

aringo
    חבר

To: ednali

גילעם שלום,

אני מעוניינת להגיש מועמדות לתוכניות המובילות הארה"ב לשנת 2006 , אך את לימודי התואר הראשון אסיים רק בחורף 2005. האם ניתן להגיש מועמדות עם גליון ציונים בו חסר ציון אחד? אם ציוני טובים כעת, האם יפסלו אותי בשל כך ( בהנחה שאת הציון הסופי אקבל רק בפברואר -מרץ)?

עדנלי, התשובה הרשמית והכללית לשאלה שלך היא "לא ניתן". האם יש חריגים? אכן כן. הדרך הטובה ביותר להערכתי לנהל את זה היא ליצור קשר עם ועדת הקבלה, להסביר להם את המצב, ולשמוע את תגובתם. למרות שבאופן פרוצדורלי זה לא אפשרי, אם את מועמדת חזקה ייתכן שהם יחרגו (ברבים מבתי הספר המובילים ישנם מועמדים אשר פונים ל-MBA בגיל 21-2, במהלך השנה האחרונה של התואר הראשון (בד"כ באותו מוסד) – מה שנקרא submatriculants). אפשרות נוספת היא לפנות ללא תיאום עימם, אם את מוכנה לקחת את הסיכון שתעבדי קשה על אפליקיישן שייפסל.
    להתקבל (או לפנות) מייד בסיום התואר הראשון זה אפשרי, אך פחות נפוץ. אם יש לך קייס חזק מאוד, יהיו ועדות קבלה אשר יילכו איתך בעניין של הציון החסר.

יש לי נסיון עבודה במשרה מלאה במהלך שלוש שנות הלימודים והמלצה חמה מפרופסור בוורטון ( עבדתי כאסיסטנטית שלו במשך שנה), ואיני רוצה לדחות את המשך לימודי בשנה.

יפה! וזה מחזק את האפשרות שציינתי למעלה.

תודה על העזרה

בבקשה והרבה בהצלחה!

aringo
    חבר

Gilam,

How do the European schools compare with the US ones, specifically LBS & Insead, also how do the two europeans compare to each other?

Well, that's a question for a book…

Experience
    In general, when it comes to the actual experience, the similarities between the leading European and American programs and way more dominant than the differences. For example, in terms of the MBA experience I would say that the difference between LBS and Wharton is probably smaller than the difference between LBS and INSEAD.

Perceptions
    Here is where you have a real difference. The US schools started earlier, and are better in marketing (let's not forget – with Hollywood's help). Therefore, i
    n the US, the European schools count way less than they do in Europe. If you want to work in the US, you are better off studying in the best place you can get into in the US than studying in the best place you can get into in Europe. The "vice versa" is valid too, but to a smaller extent, because the US top schools (say, to 3-5) have a strong name among European employers as well.

As to LBS vs. INSEAD, different worlds… 2 year program vs. 1 year program. Finance vs. management emphasis. Anglo-American influence vs. French-American influence. Strong name in the UK and the global Finance community vs. a stronger name for INSEAD in consulting, in industry and globally.

Hope this helps a bit. Good luck choosing!

George
    חבר

LBS and Insead play a lot on their global student body. It seems like a fashionable thing lately (see Kellogg and Columbia's sites & the FT on business schools) do you thing that in the long run that might propel the European schools helping LBS & Insead gain recognition in the US?

Thanks!

egeg
    חבר

To: Gilam, ednali

היי

אם יש לך סיפור חזק אז תרשמי – אני מכיר אנשים שהתקבלו במצב שלך להרווארד לפני MITשנה והשנה אנשים שהתקבלו בלי לסיים עדיין את התואר לאינסיאד ול

אבל תעבדי טוב על החיבורים כדי להבטיח שיהיה לך סיכוי כי את צריכה להוכיח את עצמך הרבה יותר מהאחרים בקטע הזה

George
    חבר

Problem with no W/E its much much harder to find a job afterwards, especially if you dont have a visa. Remember an MBA is not a passport to a dream job it just builds on your previous strengths. Work 2-4 years at a leading company in Israel and then apply (e.g. McK, Loreal, P&G, Intel, Citybank etc)

odrp
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 293

To: IchiBan

Hi IchiBan,

What's HSMP?

egeg
    חבר

To: odrp

Highly Skilled Migrant Program = hsmp

a new program which was introduced on 2002 in the uk

http://www.workpermit.com/uk/highly_skilled_migrant_program.htm

ednali
    חבר

To: egeg, Gilam

ל גלעם ו EGEG , תודה על התגובות.

EGEG: אשמח אם תיצור אתי קשר ותפנה אותי למכריך שהתקבלו טרם סיום התואר הראשון, או מייד לאחר מכן. ובכלל אשמח לשמוע פרטים נוספים .

תודה מראש

[email protected]

עדנלי

danteleman2002
    חבר

Ednali,

The issue with going to b-school immediately after undergrad is not wether will be accepted, but more a question of how recruiters nad fellow students will perceive you.

Recruiters are looking for people with full time work experience and they will not consider work during school as full time. They will also doubt your reason of going to b-school.

Your fellow studenst will be older than you. They like to have people who are similar to them.

My advice – finish school, work for a few years and then apply.

odrp
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 293

Thanks!

l_gidi
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 10

Gilam hi
    I am just beginning to think about applying to a top MBA program that specialized in finance.
    I am working in one of the world biggest accounting firms but I was thinking trying to work abroad after finishing my practice and getting my CPA. Do you think that leaving the firm can harm my application chances?
    Thanks in advance

egeg
    חבר

שלחתי לך באימייל את כל האינפורצמיה

אני מקווה שזה יעזור לך

עמית

ednali
    חבר

עמית,

תודה על האימייל, עזרת מאוד. אני כבר רצה להתקשר…

aringo
    חבר

LBS and Insead play a lot on their global student body. It seems like a fashionable thing lately (see Kellogg and Columbia's sites & the FT on business schools) do you thing that in the long run that might propel the European schools helping LBS & Insead gain recognition in the US?

Thanks!

I think that the recognition of European schools in the US in on the rise.

This increase is gradual, in very small increments. The increase in mostly due to globalization and it's driving factors (in this particular case, mostly the Internet and the globalization of service businesses), the increasing strength of the EU as an economic powerhouse and the improving marketing skills of European b-schools.

In any case, I think that the increase in awareness will be relatively small and not strategic in the near term (5 years). In the longer term – hard (at least for me) to tell.

מוצגות 50 תגובות – 601 עד 650 (מתוך 1,134 סה״כ)
  • יש להתחבר למערכת על מנת להגיב.