Home פורומים הפורומים Forum: תהליך הקבלה ארכיון 2: ???Any Israeli Applicants

מוצגות 50 תגובות – 1,201 עד 1,250 (מתוך 1,883 סה״כ)
  • מאת
    תגובות
  • LPOW
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 200

To: gbiron

Why arent you sleeping now? :)

gbiron
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 213

To: LPOW

קוראים לזה ביקור מולדת….אני נהנה החורף הקייצי בישראל

LPOW
    חבר

how bad is Chicago's winter?

;)

eladsm
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 7

האם מישהו בפורום מכיר בוגרים או סטודנטים שלומדים/למדו ב-IESE.

אם כן, אני אשמח לקבל מייל / סלולרי

בתודה מראש

gbiron
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 213

יותר קר מכאן…. אבל ניתן להתמודדות

jackla
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 26

<p align=left dir=ltr>To: All<br><hr></p>ראיתי פה המון הודעות של אנשים המנסים להתקבל לתכניות MBA באירופה וארה"ב.

הייתי מאד רוצה לשמוע חוויות של בוגרי התוכניות, מה הם עשו לאחר הלימודים, בעיקר מבחינת הקריירה והחזרת ההלוואה. הייתי אף שמח לשמוע פרטים מעט אינטימיים כגון גודל השכר, הבעיות של השתלבות בשוק עבודה זר, היחס שיש למעסיקים הפוטנציאליים כלפי זרים בכלל וישראלים בפרט ומסלולי ההתקדמות של הבוגרים הישראלים.

אני יודע שיש נטייה שלא לדבר על הנושא של ה"אחרי" ורוב התשובות שניתנות לאנשים שבכל-זאת שואלים שאלות מן הסוג הזה, מסתכמות ב "… כל אחד מוצא בתכנית את מה שמתאים לו ביותר…" זו אמנם תשובה יפה אבל לא אינפורמטיבית במיוחד. מדובר הרי בהשקעה אדירה של זמן וכסף, אמנם אפשר להצדיק חלק מאותה השקעה ע"י מושגים מופשטים של "חיפוש עצמי" ו"התפתחות אישית" אך בסופו של יום ההשקעה צריכה להצדיק את עצמה גם ולפעמים בעיקר מן הפן הכלכלי.
    הפורום קיים כבר לא מעט זמן, בטח יותר משנתיים, וקיימים אנשים שהתחילו כמוני להתלבט בנושא נכנסו לפורום מצאו את התשובות שחיפשו, למדו וסיימו את התואר. בבקשה מכם בוגרים יקרים, ספרו לנו על החיים בצדו השני של ה-MBA!

תודה לכם,
    יבגני

ydolev
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 31

Roy,

I started working for GE after graduating from Cornell. Most MBAs do not take the entrepreneurial route post graduation. They are usually aiming their career endeavors at large companies, in part to get experience from well known firms and to establish a reputation in a particular industry.

GE is a great company for MBAs to work for for the following reasons:

1. Leadership programs – GE developed several post MBA programs which are aimed at developing young managers and nurturing them for executive management positions. Those programs provide practical experience in multiple businesses, a great opportunity if you want to become a general manager.

2. The GE brand name is a door opener wherever you go, Israel included

3. Training – You get top notch practical training in disciplines which are not necessarily taught in business schools such as sales, business development, six sigma and more.

Will be happy to answer and career related questions for those of you who are concerned about career placement.

Yinnon

dalit
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 556

To: ydolev

Hi Yinon,

in which part of GE are you working? Is this a rotational program?

kassifo
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 201

To: hbs06

כל הכבוד לדני על התשובה המפורטת! אני קצת יותר עצלן אז אענה רק לעניין שיטת הלימוד: אכן ב-MIT אנחנו עובדים פחות עם קייסים. לדעתי, שיטת הלימוד מאוזנת בכך שמקצועות שהגיוני ללמד בקייסים (למשל שיווק ואסטרטגיה) – מלמדים בקייסים, ומקצועות שפחות (למשל מימון) – פחות. בפועל מה שזה אומר זה שיש קורסים שמבוססים רק על קייסים ויש כאלה שבערך 30-50% מהשיעורים מבוססים על קייסים. שיעורי-בית במובן שאנחנו מכירים מהארץ קיימים מעט ורק בסמסטר הראשון. לאחר מכן, יותר סביר לראות עבודות קבוצתיות או סיכום של קייסים ל"memo".

אני מסכים עם דני לגמרי – השיטות שונות וכל אחד צריך לחשוב מה מתאים לו!

ואגב, MIT הוא אכן בי"ס קטן (כ-350 איש במחזור), מבחינתי זה יתרון גדול מפני שהאווירה אינטימית ואפשר להכיר כמעט את כולם. החסרון הוא שבי"ס שמוציא 350 איש במחזור לא יכול לפתח רשת בוגרים גדולה כמו בי"ס שמוציא 900 איש במחזור. שוב – כל אחד צריך לחשוב איפה הוא רואה את עצמו.

מקווה שזה עוזר, אשמח לענות על שאלות נוספות.

eshinar
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 43

until when are you going to be in Israel? I'll br arriving on the 28th – any chance to see you? Are you going to this Kidum/Globes MBA event?

LPOW
    חבר

To: All

What do you guys say regarding HBS change to its grade non disclosure policy?

P.S

I got another star

Nuri
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 21

Does some one knows a Tpper student I can talk to ?

Cheers,

Nuri.

ydolev
    חבר

To: dalit

Dalit,

Yes, it is a rotational program in marketing and sales and I currently work for NBC Universal (The TV and movies firm), which is owned by GE. The program's name is Experienced Commercial Leadership Program (ECLP).

Yinnon

hbs06
    חבר

LPOW,

I always felt that you can't learn anything from a person's background, it's all in how you spin your background in the application. However, in order to satisfy people's curiosity here is a random list of pre-HBS background of Israeli students from the last three years (this is what they were doing just before school):

Knesset (this is me by the way), strategic consulting, Start-up, Traditional technology industry, Family business, Special forces, Banking, Health industry, Law firm, Intelligence community, Hi-tech.

I think this list illustrates that you can have any background you want and still get in.

Danny
    HBS MBA Class of 2006

LPOW
    חבר

How do you think the changes in the grade disclosure policies will impact your school?

LPOW
    חבר

What are the pre requests for the GE exp. program? any kind of experience or marketing exp. in particular? what was your pre MBA experience that helped you get into the program? does the program require geographic flexibility? how often do you relocate?

Thnx

hbs06
    חבר

To: jackla

Yevgeny,

I haven't graduated yet so I can't tell stories about my post graduation experience. But I can provide some general details about where people go after HBS (see my previous response to LPOW regarding pre-HBS background. as you'll notice many of us are career switchers).

Here is a partial list of post-HBS employers of graduates from the two years before us and from the guys in my year who already accepted an offer (absolutely no correlation between this list and the pre-hbs list):
    McKinsey, Reebok, EMC, Medtronic, Bain & Co., Apax, Lehman Brothers, Lexis-Nexis, SAP. (there are actually more than one of us in a couple of these places).

And here is a partial list of locations (again no correlation with previous lists):
    New york, San Francisco, Israel, Minnesota, Boston, China, Germany.

As you can see there's a wide variety of career tracks you can choose ( I can put a similar list of functions and it will also be diverse).

Regarding Salaries and offers – Without getting into details, almost all of us had an offer by graduation, most of us had more than one offer, our salaries are generally within the HBS average for that industry (which is usually high enough so that you don't lose sleep over your loans).

Regarding treatment of international students, you have to separate that question into two: the industry/company general attitude towards non-US; and competing for jobs in america against americans. Some industries, like banking and consulting, have no issue with internationals and they will gladly take you if you're good enough. others in the US are very anti foreigners, like the car industry. In other industries it changes from company to company. some companies will not recruit internationals at HBS at all, others will recruit internationals to their international locatios and others will have no problems with internationals. Their reasons vary and you shouldn't try to find any logic in their policies.
    the general statistic at HBS is that around 50% of the jobs in the job bank aren't open to internationals, but that is a very misleading statistic (in banking almost 100% are open to you, in the car industry almost 100% are closed to you). as I've said, you also need to take into account the competition. as israelis we have several obstacles we need to overcome – many times companies here don't understand our background (what you did in the army etc.); our ability to "sell" ourselves in english is lower than that of the americans; your long term intentions in the company are being questioned; the recruiting process and style are very different than what we are faimliar with and so on. I think the list of post-HBS companies above shows that you can overcome all these hurdles, but they are still there and it means you have to work hard to get what you want.

Hope this helps, maybe next year (if I'll have spare time then) I'll be able to share some post-MBA stories.

Danny
    HBS MBA Class of 2006

hbs06
    חבר

You don't let go, do you?

I'm not sure this is the correct time to answer this question, given that the policy has just been issued yesterday (who's your source?), but I will say the following:

1. HBS is the only school that had until now a formal, school mandated, no disclosure policy. in all the other schools that have this policy, it is a student policy/norm. the difference is that until now in HBS if a recruiter asked you what your grades were, the school would expel him from future recruiting at the school, and if a student provided his/her grades the school could punish the student. In other schools students agree (usually by a vote) not to disclose their grades and there's some debate about how much compliance they have (I know nothing about this so I won't state an opinion either way). therefore, nobody prevents the students at HBS from adopting a similar norm. Time will tell if that happens or not.

2. There are probably two main things this policy reversal will change:
    a. the first semester environment – this is already a very stressful time since you're faced with an enormous amount of things you can and should do and it takes time get used to it. it is also stressful because everybody is trying to adjust to a new place and a new system and nobody really knows how things are done and what's required of them. the first semester is also crucial in building a constructive section environment, which many of us think is the best thing you get out of HBS. the fear is that the misconceptions and lack of knowledge about the recruiting process will make people so stressed that they will be unable to create the same kind of environment as today. This does not mean that people won't help each other, but it will cause some people to be less supportive of other people's comment in class and more pushy in trying to get their comment in (remember that 50% of your grade is class participation).
    b. recruiting – in some industries (i think the main fear is regarding consulting) this policy reversal will change the recruiting process and make it much more grade-based. in others it won't matter at all. It is impossible to know now what the effects will actually be and I think after the first year people will figure it out and see that mostly it doesn't mean much (the grading curve will stay the same – 10% 1s, 80% 2s and 10% 3s, so almost all people won't be with many 1s).

The reason most of the students are opposed to this for three reasons (the third is not really advertised):
    a. there are alternative ways to get the same results (more academic rigor) without risking harming the section experience.
    b. there are many things that need to be done if the policy is reversed, and we are not sure the administration is going to do them. this will leave students with a half-baked solution.
    c. This means you are going to need to work harder for a longer period since it will raise the academic rigor of your fellow students. people will prepare more for class and if you don't you're gonna end up with a lot of 3s which can ruin your job search. Let's face it, most of us who aren't trying to graduate with distinction realize that you can relax a little and still get a lot of 2s and find a job, so why change that.

However, the bottom line is still the one I started with – It is way to early to guess what is actually gonna happen and what the implications will be. Therefore my suggestion is get accepted and then start considering what your assessment of the situation is.

Danny

hbs06
    חבר

You don't let go, do you?

I'm not sure this is the correct time to answer this question, given that the policy has just been issued yesterday (who's your source?), but I will say the following:

1. HBS is the only school that had until now a formal, school mandated, no disclosure policy. in all the other schools that have this policy, it is a student policy/norm. the difference is that until now in HBS if a recruiter asked you what your grades were, the school would expel him from future recruiting at the school, and if a student provided his/her grades the school could punish the student. In other schools students agree (usually by a vote) not to disclose their grades and there's some debate about how much compliance they have (I know nothing about this so I won't state an opinion either way). therefore, nobody prevents the students at HBS from adopting a similar norm. Time will tell if that happens or not.

2. There are probably two main things this policy reversal will change:
    a. the first semester environment – this is already a very stressful time since you're faced with an enormous amount of things you can and should do and it takes time get used to it. it is also stressful because everybody is trying to adjust to a new place and a new system and nobody really knows how things are done and what's required of them. the first semester is also crucial in building a constructive section environment, which many of us think is the best thing you get out of HBS. the fear is that the misconceptions and lack of knowledge about the recruiting process will make people so stressed that they will be unable to create the same kind of environment as today. This does not mean that people won't help each other, but it will cause some people to be less supportive of other people's comment in class and more pushy in trying to get their comment in (remember that 50% of your grade is class participation).
    b. recruiting – in some industries (i think the main fear is regarding consulting) this policy reversal will change the recruiting process and make it much more grade-based. in others it won't matter at all. It is impossible to know now what the effects will actually be and I think after the first year people will figure it out and see that mostly it doesn't mean much (the grading curve will stay the same – 10% 1s, 80% 2s and 10% 3s, so almost all people won't be with many 1s).

The reason most of the students are opposed to this for three reasons (the third is not really advertised):
    a. there are alternative ways to get the same results (more academic rigor) without risking harming the section experience.
    b. there are many things that need to be done if the policy is reversed, and we are not sure the administration is going to do them. this will leave students with a half-baked solution.
    c. This means you are going to need to work harder for a longer period since it will raise the academic rigor of your fellow students. people will prepare more for class and if you don't you're gonna end up with a lot of 3s which can ruin your job search. Let's face it, most of us who aren't trying to graduate with distinction realize that you can relax a little and still get a lot of 2s and find a job, so why change that.

However, the bottom line is still the one I started with – It is way to early to guess what is actually gonna happen and what the implications will be. Therefore my suggestion is get accepted and then start considering what your assessment of the situation is.

Danny

ydolev
    חבר

LPOW,

Good questions.

ECLP is for people with work experience. There are about 60+ people each year in the US pole and a similar number in Europe, Asia and the Middle east. Of the US pole, about 80% have MBAs and are recruited right after gradutation. Experience of any sort in marketing or sales is required, and for this matter, business school experience is included.

Another requirement is a proven leadership/management experience at a higher scale than an addmissions to business schools.

My personal background focused on the military, high tech project management and enterpreneurship. While at school I was involved with different projects which allowed me enhance my commercial skills.

Mobility – this is a requirement. The program includes 4 six months rotations (two years in total) and each rotation can be assigned to a different rotation, depends on the business you work for. There are plenty of opportunities to do a rotation in emerging markets like China, Korea, India and Eastern Europe.

Yinnon

ydolev
    חבר

Yevgeny,

I am involved in MBA recruiting as a side gig, a position which allows me to understand the corporate side of the story. In general, I agree with Danny's perspective about recruiting internationals, with only one caveat.

Recruiting international students is not a matter of "attitude" or being "anti-international". Corporations are limited by the amount of visas they are allowed to sponsor for foreign employees. In the past 4-5 years, the US government reduced those visas by about 36 percent. Furthermore, sponsoring international visas cost money. As a result of those reasons, each company does its own checks and balances and determines whether recruiting internationals is important enough or not. Some companies such as Avaya Ltd. (A fortune 500 Telecom) will recruit international MBAs on purpose since it matches the firm's strategy, while other companies such as IBM will not even review your resume if you do not have a permanent work authorization. All this is valid to the United States only.

According to my judgement, an MBA from a good school in the US definitly pays itself and if you put your mind into it, you will find a job.

Yinnon

ast
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 9

Hi dalit,

Can you tell us some more about media and entertainment in LBS?

Which companies from this section recruit?

What are you basically doing in your summer at NBC?

Thanks!

Amit

hbs06
    חבר

Yinnon,

First, just to defend myself, when I said "attitude" or "anti-international" I did not mean these companies have something against international students (some of these companies are international companies, with more then half of their work force outside of the USA). I only meant that these companies have a policy against recruiting international MBA students to work for them (either at all or at their US locations).

Second, I must say that I believe that companies which use the visa argument are doing it either out of ignorance or because they're trying to hide behind it. The cost of a full H-1B visa with a very experienced lawyer and including paying for all the fast track options so that the visa will be issued as quickly as possible are at a maximum of around $5,000 (and it can cost as little as $2,000). Not that that isn't money, but with an average first year salary of $100K and a signing bonus of $20K, surely that's not an issue (and if it is, most students will probably be willing to pay for it out of their signing bonus). In addition, If you submit in time (i.e. closer to april 1, which is the first day you can apply, instead to october 31, which is the day the visa goes into effect) you won't have any quota issues. Since almost all MBA students get their offers by April/May (with many accepting offers in the previous December), this isn't a problem. Furthermore, what most people (and companies) don't know, is that the quota you're reffering to is the regular H1B international quota. It turns out there's another quota for people who graduated from an advance degree program (masters/phd) in a US university. there are about 20,000 spots in this quota and in the first two years it has been available it didn't even fill up!. for example I know that a month ago there were still 6,000 spots available and this is 3 months after the regular quota was filled. So, bottom line, if a US company wanted to hire internationals then getting a visa won't be an issue, and the only reasons it is an issue is because companies are unaware of the situation.

Enjoy your time in GE, it's a great company
    Danny

jackla
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 26

<p align=left dir=ltr>To: All<br><hr></p><p align=left dir=ltr>Hi Danny and Ynon,

Many thanks for the informative answers. It really helps, to some degree at least, to know that there are prospects at the end of the journey.

Another question though, what's the importance of Pre-MBA experience in the post-MBA job hunt ? What I mean is, considering that most of the graduates are career switchers(doubly true for Israeli nationals), and therefore tend to lack any relevant experience, what is it that they DO show to recruiters to prove their ability to do the job? Is it just any pre-MBA experience or do some recruiters prefer some candiadates? More specifically, how would techinical as opposed to financial job-background hurt one's chances in various industries?

Again, I am grateful for all the info
    In fact I think that since so many of these questions have allready been asked in one form or another, that there should be some sort of a FAQ for this forum, so that people might be able to find answers there.

Evgeny</p>

dalit
    חבר

To: ast

Hi Amit,

Although I am involved with the media club, I still didn't do my summer internship… i am a first year. So you must be confusing me w/ Yinon who said he is in NBC right now.

The media club in LBS is one of the biggest and imo holds the most interesting events. Great guest speakers: Michael Grade, BBC Chairman; Frederick Huntsberry, NBC Universal; Director of Marketing, Skype; Dara Khosrowshahi, CEO of Expedia.

The Media Summit was (as in every year) a huge success. Check out the website: http://www.londonmediasummit.com

Discovery and emap are recruiting on campus, and I am doing my org. behavior project with Time Out. Lots of fun!!

Dalit

ast
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 9

Sorry for mistaken you for Yinon.

Thanks for the info. it sounds great, what about film/entertainment/broadcast companies, do you know if such companies recruit LBS graduates.

Amit

dalit
    חבר

To: ast

Media companies usually dont frecruit on campus (actually, many industry companies in general don't), but many ppl find jobs through networking and events orgenized by the club.

odrp
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 293

To: dalit, All, hbs06

Dalit,

How are you, soul? (bad translation, I know). Hope you're enjoying London, at least it's not -10 degrees like here…

HBS Applicants – if you have any questions for 1st year students feel free to post them to me. (Danny is doing a truly terrific job here, but just in case he won't be able to answer, feel free to shoot me a message.)

Good Luck everyone!

Oded (HBS '07).

ydolev
    חבר

To: jackla

Evgeny,

"what's the importance of Pre-MBA experience in the post-MBA job hunt?"

This is a generic question and the answer is – it depends. It depends on the type of industry, depends on the recruiting company's policy and depends on what your pre-MBA experience is. There are a lot of investment bankers or consultants who used to be lawyers, engineers, military officers. On the other side of the spectrum lie media/advertising companies which in most cases hire people with experience in those areas. Tech companies view an engineering background as a good fit but it is not necessarily a must.

A word of advise:

Business school can be a great transition platform to acquire experience and new skills. For example: A person who has engineering background with an interest to pursue a job in wall street can be involved with finance clubs on campus, join a student run mutual fund and do well in finance courses. All this will provide good experience to present to recruiters. Add to that a summer internship in one of the big banks and..you get the idea.

Yinnon

ydolev
    חבר

Danny,

Like I wrote in my initial post, each company does its own checks and balances analysis about hiring/not hiring internationals and therefore the reasons vary. Also, when applying for an H1B visa there is also the risk of being disapproved, a risk that some companies may not want to take.

Yinnon

hagruth
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 6

To: Nuri

נורי שלום,

גם אני מחפש סטודנט מ

tepper

מצאת מישהוא?

Nuri
    חבר

To: hagruth

אהלן,

אמור להתקיים winter session במהלך ינואר, אין עדיין תאריך. לא עלה בידי עדיין לאתר סטודנט שאפשר לדבר איתו.

דבר איתי אם משהו עולה,

נורי

Nuri
    חבר

אתמול התקיים ה – winter session של שיקגו בהרצליה. (בפורום דיי מצומצם)

סטודנט שנה שניה בשיקגו אמר שבית הספר מחזיר תשובות לפני הדד ליין הרשמי, ושהוא עצמו קיבל את התשובה שבועיים לפני.

נורי.

shimonh
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 159

היי נורי, אתה מגיע לכנס של קלוג היום?

Nuri
    חבר

To: shimonh

שלום לחבר מהצפון : )

לא נראה לי שאגיע, מתי ואיפה הכנס היום ?

נורי

shimonh
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 159

:)

7 במרכז הבינתחומי.

LPOW
    חבר

To: shimonh

Why is it always in the IDC? do they have a lot of people in the top programs? :)

kassifo
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 201

האמת שכן

eyam
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 47

To: kassifo

I'll be there, hope to meet the new admits and looking forward to meeting the current students.

Eyal

LPOW
    חבר

To: kassifo

I read somewhere that the majority of students are from TAU – I am surprised that the info sessions are never held there….

Oh well – IDC is a nightmare to get to w/o a car :)

Assaf Wand
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 209

Hi all,

I will be participating in the Kidum conference next week-

I talked to Chicago's admissions to get some clearification regarding this specific question and they said that answers in Chicago will come out on the 11th of Jan (maybe for some on the 10th) and not as it used to be before 2-3 weeks prior the date until the date

hope it helps,

Assaf

nirdr
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 4

Michigan's Ross School of Business (ranked #2 WSJ, #6 Business Week), is glad to host a reception in Israel on January 2nd (7pm), "Dan Panorama" Tel-Aviv Hotel.

Join current students and alumni for in-depth conversations about the value of the Ross MBA.

Due to a limited capacity, you are requested to contact current student Nir Dror ([email protected]) to register.

Spouses and significant others are welcome

Nuri
    חבר

To: Assaf Wand

Thanks Assaf.

JoeCool
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 267

I received this in the e-mail, if there is anyone who has not gotten in to Wharton yet ( j/k) you might want to consider Australia….

Dear,
    The full-time MBA is changing, with innovative new developments for 2006. To find out how these opportunities could benefit you, attend one of our sessions in
    Israel.
    Melbourne Business School has recently launched a new September intake for the full-time MBA program. We believe that offering two intakes per year provides students more choice and flexibility. It also allows for greater networking opportunities between students in the January and September intakes.

The September intake also features a 20 month program with an internship option*. It gives you the opportunity to spend more time in Australia: to develop contacts and networks helping to assist you find employment; may assist in applying for permanent residency and allows you more time to travel and explore Australia, New Zealand and the Asia-Pacific region.

We are also very pleased to announce our new international scholarships: The Dean’s International Management Scholarships are Melbourne Business School’s first full-tuition scholarships available exclusively to international students. The scholarships recognise the high calibre of international students commencing the full-time MBA at MBS each year.
    If you are interested in exploring our prestigious MBA program, and talking with a representative of the School, then please register for our Information Session in Tel Aviv. If you are interested in being considered for a personal interview please email us a copy of your CV.
    This invitation is also open to your friends or colleagues who would like to know more about our MBA program (please ask them to complete the form as well).
    We look forward to hearing from you.
    Best Wishes,

Sarah Gill
    International Marketing Co-ordinator
    Marketing and Admissions Office
    Melbourne Business School
    color=#990033 [email protected]

*Please note that internships are not guaranteed and students will be required to go through a competitive selection process.

Tel Aviv

Jerusalem

Haifa

Hertzeliya

MBA Information Session

MBA Interview Session

MBA Interview Session

MBA Interview Session

Wednesday, 11 January 2006

Appointments Available in January

ofek
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 121

Hello All,

I will be holding an informal information session about INSEAD this coming Sunday 25/12:

INSEAD – Informal Information Session

When: 25/12 19:00

Where: Aroma – Herzliya Pituch

Amir
    (054-4804424, [email protected])

kless1974
    חבר

מישהו יודע איך אונברסיטאות קולומביה, שיקגו, וורטון ו LBS מתייחסות לחריגה במספר המילים בחיבורים ?

motti_sh
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 20

To: kless1974

למיטב ידיעתי, בוורטון, שיקאגו וקולומביה, חריגה של 10% לא יוצרת בעיות.

dovi
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 6

To: JoeCool

can u pleae mention where the conference is held

rocksrabbit
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 70

שלום לכולם

אני צריך עזרה דחוף, עשיתי קורס בקידום וקיבלתי 660 וזה נמוך. אבל… בכמותי קיבלתי 50. ושמעתי רק דברים טובים על שיטת הלימוד של החלק המילולי אצל איירין ומיטב.

אני מעוניין ללמוד בהרוורד, ולצערי גם הממוצע שלי נמוך, האם אתם ממליצים לי לעשות את ה GMAT שוב כי הציון נמוך מדי?

אם יש כאן מישהו שהתקבל להרוורד אשמח אם יפרט את הנתונים שלו, ועם מי הוא עבד על האפליקיישן?

אם יש כאן מישהו שעשה את שני הקורסים של מיטב ושל קידום, ויכול לעזור לי להחליט האם לעשות קורס נוסף במיטב, מילולי בלבד?

האם מישהו מכיר מורה פרטי לחלק המילולי, שגובה סכומים סבירים (הייתי שמח ללמוד עם איירין, אבל 180 ש"ח לשעה וצריך כ 15 שעות, כבר עדיף לקחת קורס)?

תודה מראש

איציק קצב

eliko
    חבר
    מספר הפוסטים: 203

To: rocksrabbit

First,

I suggest take another GMAT – usually schools take the highest and moreover most applicants score higher in the second and third times.

After 3 times if you dont have the scpre you need- 680+ , take a course.

By the way , 660 might be enough for most schools. ( strong application will balance it)

eliko

מוצגות 50 תגובות – 1,201 עד 1,250 (מתוך 1,883 סה״כ)
  • יש להתחבר למערכת על מנת להגיב.